Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 09:26 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,308,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Or has it??

I also read the Houston Astros won the World Series. How many people were actually present to confirm that? You can't believe everything you read in the papers.
I believe you have illustrated the problem perfectly.

Old 12-05-2017, 09:29 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times
Mueller needs to be fired. This is no longer about the Russian fairy tale. Now his team is desperately looking for any means to take down a sitting President.

Old 12-05-2017, 09:30 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Or would he spend the rest of his days in prison?
Either would work for me, but I'd prefer he be a free and disgraced man. I want to drink Trump's daily Twitter tears. They're so delicious.

Old 12-05-2017, 09:36 AM

6,751 posts, read 3,372,535 times
You liberals are slobbering all over yourselves again based on a few assumptions, none of which are proven to be true. You want Donald Trump to go down so badly that you make fools out of yourselves with falsehoods and pipe dreams.

Keep it up. The ignorance looks good on you.

Old 12-05-2017, 09:41 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Yes I remember Mueller supposedly looking at Trump's taxes months ago. Didn't really lead to anything
None of us know what the investigation has or has not found.

Why not maintain an open mind regarding eventual outcomes, good, bad and ugly?

The Whitewater Investigation, prompted by a NYT expose, lasted 4.5 years. At the end of the day, the Justice Department did not have sufficient evidence to charge Clinton. It did however, take down 15 others, including the Governor of Arkansas

Last edited by middle-aged mom; 12-05-2017 at 09:54 AM..

Old 12-05-2017, 09:43 AM

8,391 posts, read 7,652,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Trump doesn't have the balls.

If Trump fires Mueller, he will be signing his own impeachment. Even the classless, spineless republicans who have been pinching their noses while supporting him the last 10 months will have no choice but to impeach him.

Trump would go down as one of the worst and most disgraced presidents in American history. Donald would live out the rest of his days in shame, hunkered down in Trump Tower and tweeting about the Deep State 28 times a day.

The thought of that happening is giving me goosebumps of joy.
Never say never. Nixon fired the Watergate special prosecutor (Archibald Cox).

Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre

Of course, that act didn't exactly help Nixon's case.

Our current President seems to be following Nixon's Watergate playbook play by play, so I wouldn't be shocked if Mueller is fired at some point.

There really is nothing new under the sun.

Old 12-05-2017, 09:54 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,640,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vette0009 View Post
THIS IS WHAT THE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION IS REALLY ABOUT. FBI Crimes they dont want you to know about, involved since day 1 in a premeditated coup attempt against the President of the United States,&Financial ties linked to Fusion GPS &, illegal wire taps, unmasking, and spying on the American people and the Trump campaign.. Entrapment scheme of all trump campaign members,& Cover up of Russian bribes and kick backs in Uranium 1 crimes, interfering in free elections here in the U.S and cover up of Clinton Email crimes..
Vet why not open a thread on one of your fake claims.... we can debate point by point. I love ripping apart lies and fake news like "GPS" (i notice you guys got that down a simple easy thing to chant.)

i dare you vette. But we know you won't because you know your bs is just bs and only works when nobody asks for data.

Old 12-05-2017, 09:55 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Trump doesn't have the balls.

If Trump fires Mueller, he will be signing his own impeachment. Even the classless, spineless republicans who have been pinching their noses while supporting him the last 10 months will have no choice but to impeach him.

Trump would go down as one of the worst and most disgraced presidents in American history. Donald would live out the rest of his days in shame, hunkered down in Trump Tower and tweeting about the Deep State 28 times a day.

The thought of that happening is giving me goosebumps of joy.
Agree 100% if trump did the ultimate in stupidity the game would be over and he loses. I must drive him even crazier than he already is to not be able to stop Mueller, Love It.

Old 12-05-2017, 09:58 AM

32,114 posts, read 34,747,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Agree 100% if trump did the ultimate in stupidity the game would be over and he loses. I must drive him even crazier than he already is to not be able to stop Mueller, Love It.
He's fuming and huffing and puffing and turning oranger by the minute.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:00 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
You liberals are slobbering all over yourselves again based on a few assumptions, none of which are proven to be true. You want Donald Trump to go down so badly that you make fools out of yourselves with falsehoods and pipe dreams.

Keep it up. The ignorance looks good on you.

What if he turns out to be guilty? I wonder what you all will be saying then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies