Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2017, 02:35 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,634,435 times

Advertisements

I was in a Cabela's last night buying wool socks, and this guy wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat cut in line in front of me and I said, "Excuse me, sir, the reigister on the left is open with no line," and he pulled out a firearm and said "I don't ever go to the left!!!!" and he shot my in the face and I DIED! And now I'm DEAD! DEAD, I tell you!!!!

And that's a TRUE STORY!!!!

Last edited by Mr. In-Between; 12-09-2017 at 02:45 PM..

Old 12-09-2017, 02:37 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,361,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
I was in a Cabela's last night buying wool socks, and this guy wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat cut in line in front of me and I said, "Excuse me, sir, the reigister on the left is open with no line," and he pulled out a firearm and said "I don't ever go to the left!!!!" and he shot my in the face and I DIED! And now I'm DEAD! DEAD, I tell you!!!!
Tsk, tsk. So typically of those rightys.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:37 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I'm a WaWa guy. Gimme the custom made hoagie, a soft pretzel, etc.

I am so happy they have now opened WaWa down in FL (and on the way down also).
I agree.

I love WaWa, and also love that they are now in Florida so I can stop by one when visiting in Florida. I flew into Tampa this last summer for what ended up being the beginning of an unexpected 1500 mile driving trip with a rental car. I went to the WaWa on Gulf to Bay in Clearwater (sadly...quite a few homeless people there), and the next day went to the one on US 19 near Hwy 54 in New Port Richey.

I don't know if it is a reflection on local labor pools, distance from the 'WaWa mothership' in PA, or a combination of both.....but the quality of staff at most WaWa locations I've been to in NJ and PA is much higher than in FL.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:41 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,281,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
I read that your hand and arm movement looked like you were reaching for a gun. Sorry buddy but it seems like this was your own fault. Next time comply.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:42 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,361,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
How date you assume somebody's gender without asking[/b]. You're so typical of white male privilege!" She then stormed off to another lane.
.. I bet she would be offended if people thought she looked like a dude. So she should get over her fake outrage. lol
I bet Sharks With Lasers made the whole thing up.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:49 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
I see people with old political bumper stickers all the time.

You mean like: " Vote for Jimmy Carter"

Old 12-09-2017, 02:50 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
I read that your hand and arm movement looked like you were reaching for a gun. Sorry buddy but it seems like this was your own fault. Next time comply.
I must have gotten there after the event. All I heard was clean-up at the check out when I entered.

I couldn't tell what it was, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw something large being wheeled into the back, reportedly for taxidermy. There was a rush to the gun counter and everyone wanted to know what the bag limits were for people that wear socks.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:56 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,765,220 times
No wonder online shopping is getting so popular.

It's a war out there!

Old 12-09-2017, 02:57 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
I had to run into Whole Foods last night (don't judge, I usually try to go somewhere less pretentious) for a specialty potato chip. When I went to get in line to checkout, a woman wearing an Obama sticker was about to checkout at the same time, but I had gotten there first. Trying to be nice, I pointed her to the empty lane next to me by saying "I think she's open," as the cashier was a woman.

The customer wearing the Obama sticker looked at me with great indignation and said, "How date you assume somebody's gender without asking. You're so typical of white male privilege!" She then stormed off to another lane.

Folks, that's what the entire Left wants. We can't even feel comfortable having a normal conversation and trying to my nice. I'm lucky I got off with merely a warning, and didn't get accused of sexual harassment.
I live in "communist" California and have been to the Whole Foods in my neighborhood literally hundreds of times over the years, and no none has ever said anything like that to me. People check out and get on with their business.

Your account sounds tailored to the stick you want to wave in this forum. I call bull**** on your entire store. You made it up. Fake News.

Old 12-09-2017, 03:01 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,685,125 times
Quote:
Folks, that's what the entire Left wants. We can't even feel comfortable having a normal conversation and trying to my nice. I'm lucky I got off with merely a warning, and didn't get accused of sexual harassment.
Yeah, right. You've got quite a lively imagination. Next time, stick to the rural convenience store and pick up a bag of Lay's. I'm sure that's where you'll find your Trump-supporting brethren.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies