Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2017, 08:41 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,594,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Btw Peter Strzok was married at the time. His wife must really feel betrayed, unless she knew and feels the same about biased work places... if thats the case then they all deserve each other!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I wonder if she'd testify against him?

Old 12-13-2017, 08:47 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,547,655 times
Damn there's that free speech getting in the way again this needs to stop!

Seeing that the FBI director is appointed by the president let's start at the top and work our way down.

Need to stop this free speech thingy from getting out of hand before it's too late.

Old 12-13-2017, 08:58 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,594,869 times
Here is the phone number (800) 704 4232 to call to demand Mueller fire four Clinton cronies on his team. I saw the number flash by on the news tonight and quickly jotted it down. You will hear a recording by millennial conservative Tomi Lehren. She will ask for a donation in this fight to get impartiality on the investigation. I already contribute monthly to Trump so I declined. I don't know if they will still tally the number of calls.

I bet people who only watch opposition media have no idea about any of this corruption. It's like a movie but with more interesting plot twists and real people instead of actors!

Old 12-13-2017, 09:02 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,382,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
FBI agent Peter Strozk is on the record saying we can't take the risk of Trump getting elected.

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, both of the FBI. On August 25, 2016, Strzok texted Page:

I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way Trump gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk.
"We can't take that risk?"

What does that mean?

Is this evidence of a hostile government interfering in our elections?

Old 12-13-2017, 09:03 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,752,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Strzok was removed from the investigation, he was not demoted. Being placed in HR is not a demotion.

You are speculating on Ohr's demotion, it is pending the outcome of the IG investigation. The reasons for these two actions are not known bit I assume Strzok was reassigned because of the appearance of impropriety.
lol.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:04 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
"We can't take that risk?"

What does that mean?

Is this evidence of a hostile government interfering in our elections?
That's a very good question, and that's why it's imperative that we have this properly investigated by unbiased investigators.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:10 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,839,752 times
Quote:
I'm not talking about Comey, I'm talking about Strzok, who was one of the lead investigators in Hillary espionage investigation.
Ok. With the number of agents on the case, it's highly unlikely he was able to affect the outcome. Again, I have no problem looking into it.

As to the Trump investigation that's another story. How is a problem if some of the agents are biased against him? If an agent is biased in-favor of the accused then they might suppress evidence. But if they're biased against the accused then they are going to try their damnedest to dig up dirt. That's a good thing, not a bad thing. It's not like they can plant false evidence and get away with it, not in a case this big with hundreds of people working on it and run by someone as qualified as Mueller. So again, where's the problem? And BTW, it's not illegal for investigators to have bias. There's no law against it and no rules were broken. Mueller didn't have to remove Strzok at all.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:14 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,752,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That's quite a bit.

Much of the dossier was corroborated but that was not the only avenue of investigation, you are assuming they had no other reason to proceed.

GPS seems to be a very popular research organization used by both the DNC and RNC, if there is anything there Mueller's team, will find it.

FISA warrants are approved by a judge and signed off on by several agencies, I am sure Mueller's team will follow up on this but to this point there has been too much conjecture.

Who will investigate the investigators, who is left that you would trust. Mueller was unanimously approved by both parties, but now he is not credible. Everyone wanted Comey to intervene in the Clinton investigation and then he became crooked when they didn't like the outcome. This is no different.
No it most certainly was not. A few minor details have been confirmed. i.e. "Trump was in Moscow in 2011 for the Miss Universe pageant blah, blah, blah". It's confirmed Trump was in Moscow at that time, but nothing else. Not a single one of the "salacious" accusations has been confirmed.

You're assuming they had more than one avenue of investigation. Remember, the FBI had applied for a FISA warrant to wire tap Trump and been turned down at least once prior to getting approval the final time. It's the most difficult court in the country, approving less than 1% of all applications. What changed? It could be anything, but the one thing we know factually that changed was the "dossier" was produced. Admittedly I don't know if they used the "dossier" (which is still unverified) to get the FISA warrant since the FBI is stonewalling congress, but if they did use the unverified "dossier", then this case is over. Not much to argue about until we see the application.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
These emails were not sent from government email account.

Government employees are allowed to express their political opinions to their friends as long as it is not done while they are on government computers or on government time.

These emails are nobody else's business.
They're every American's business if these people are conspiring to interfere with the election.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:23 PM

Quote:
That's a very good question, and that's why it's imperative that we have this properly investigated by unbiased investigators.
Where will we find them? Japan?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies