Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2017, 07:05 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Strzok was removed from Mueller's team, and demoted to Human Resources.

In late July 2017, Strzok was removed from Mueller's team and moved to a human resources position at the agency after reports of text messages transmitted between Strzok and Lisa Page, a colleague at the FBI working for Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_..._investigation

Bruce Ohr, one of the senior DOJ officials who is believed to be heavily involved in the fraudulent dossier, was also demoted.
Strzok was removed from the investigation, he was not demoted. Being placed in HR is not a demotion.

You are speculating on Ohr's demotion, it is pending the outcome of the IG investigation. The reasons for these two actions are not known bit I assume Strzok was reassigned because of the appearance of impropriety.

Old 12-13-2017, 07:06 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
So? You would prefer they all be Trump supporters? Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
I completely agree with you, someone with a clear bias in favor of the suspect should not be the one conducting an investigation.

And yet that is exactly what happened with Hillary's email investigation. The people involved had a clear bias in favor of Hillary.

You just said it doesn't work that way, so do you think we need a new investigation of Hillary Clinton?

Old 12-13-2017, 07:06 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
He was taken off the investigation as soon as Mueller found out.
I think, the Hillary/ illegal server/ deleted emails investigation should be reexamined.

Imagine if an FBI agent investigating the Trump/Russian collusion case found absolutely no collusion, only to find out that agent had utter disdain for Democrats. The left would set ablaze cites, loot, shoot, destroy property and assault the innocent (you know, a peaceful Liberal protest) LOl

Old 12-13-2017, 07:16 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,839,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I completely agree with you, someone with a clear bias in favor of the suspect should not be the one conducting an investigation.

And yet that is exactly what happened with Hillary's email investigation. The people involved had a clear bias in favor of Hillary.

You just said it doesn't work that way, so do you think we need a new investigation of Hillary Clinton?
Comey? Oh, my, hahahah, stop it you're killing me! You really think the email investigation, Bengahzi and every other Clinton witch hunt was unbiased? Ho ho!, What a comedian you are.

Look, I couldn't care less about Hillary. If anyone has anything on her then lock her up. I am far and away more concerned about that Russian agent fake president we have in the Whitehouse. And if you had an ounce of patriotism in your bones, you would too.

Old 12-13-2017, 07:19 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
lets consider a few things here shall we? and lets try not to let bias enter in here.

1: this "russian thing" had been investigated since july 2016 when trump accepted the republican nomination, and to date no evidence has been found that the trump campaign has colluded with the russians to rig the election

2: the russians have been accused of many things during this election season, including hacking the DNC serves, and attempting to hack the republicans servers.

3: the DNC refuses to let the FBI investigate the hacking incident, why? are they hiding something?

4: the dossier has been discredited many times

5: the anti trump sentiment is now very obvious in the mueller investigation team, even though one was removed from the team, several others still exist on the team

6: it has been proven that the dossier was fabricated by a former MI6 agent, who was paid by fusion gps, and financed by the clinton campaign

7: we know that a republican supporter of a different candidate started the opposition research, but ended it when trump won the nomination.

8: we know that clinton picked up things from there

9: we suspect that the dossier was used to get a FISA court warrant to spy on americans, and if that is the case then the entire investigation is fruit of the poisonous tree, and should be shut down, but it seems everyone is letting it run.

10: we need the investigators investigated for their involvement in this issue, since the questions about their actions are in fact mounting up very quickly.
That's quite a bit.

Much of the dossier was corroborated but that was not the only avenue of investigation, you are assuming they had no other reason to proceed.

GPS seems to be a very popular research organization used by both the DNC and RNC, if there is anything there Mueller's team, will find it.

FISA warrants are approved by a judge and signed off on by several agencies, I am sure Mueller's team will follow up on this but to this point there has been too much conjecture.

Who will investigate the investigators, who is left that you would trust. Mueller was unanimously approved by both parties, but now he is not credible. Everyone wanted Comey to intervene in the Clinton investigation and then he became crooked when they didn't like the outcome. This is no different.

Old 12-13-2017, 07:22 PM

20,121 posts, read 9,036,439 times
when will Mueller resign?

Old 12-13-2017, 07:31 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Comey? Oh, my, hahahah, stop it you're killing me! You really think the email investigation, Bengahzi and every other Clinton witch hunt was unbiased? Ho ho!, What a comedian you are.

Look, I couldn't care less about Hillary. If anyone has anything on her then lock her up. I am far and away more concerned about that Russian agent fake president we have in the Whitehouse. And if you had an ounce of patriotism in your bones, you would too.
I'm not talking about Comey, I'm talking about Strzok, who was one of the lead investigators in Hillary espionage investigation.

Old 12-13-2017, 07:34 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...s-trump-idiot/

The txt message between cheater Peter Strzok and his mistress Page, are beyond what should be expected from FBI employees that should stay non political in their work, that anyone involved and showing similar behavior, all should be fired!

Why Peter Strzok is still working in HR at FBI is mind boggling!

Btw Peter Strzok was married at the time. His wife must really feel betrayed, unless she knew and feels the same about biased work places... if thats the case then they all deserve each other!

I bet that many court cases will be thrown out in appeal due to the entire Mueller investigation being compromised.

They are getting Too Close, Make it stop!

Old 12-13-2017, 07:35 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,752,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
FBI agents should not have opinions and should not be allowed to express them using email, we need to hire robots.
If discussing a plot to stop the president from taking office because you liked the other candidate doesn't disqualify you, then why was the left freaking out when they thought Sessions was going to lead this investigation? They were horrified. Impossible for him to be impartial they said.

Old 12-13-2017, 08:38 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,863,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Much of the dossier was corroborated but that was not the only avenue of investigation, you are assuming they had no other reason to proceed.
by whom and using what methods? if the people that vetted teh dossier are the same ones that are making the anti trump statements in twitter, then how can it be considered a reliable vetting?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies