Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2017, 05:23 PM

30,651 posts, read 18,249,084 times

Advertisements

Of course, don't expect leftists to blink an eye over this news. Truly disgraceful.

Old 12-13-2017, 05:32 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
FBI agent Peter Strozk is on the record saying we can't take the risk of Trump getting elected.

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, both of the FBI. On August 25, 2016, Strzok texted Page:

I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way Trump gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk.

This little gem was one of the many anti-Trump text messages turned over to congress that were sent by two of the people on Mueller's team.

Note the date, August 2016, the very same month the FBI opened the Russian investigation.
He was taken off the investigation as soon as Mueller found out.

Old 12-13-2017, 05:51 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
After reading many posts I have to say I'm shocked to see what some have written.

Often you see criminals claim that investigations have been very biased and if I read what many in this thread have written then the criminals are really scre... as many seem to feel it is ok to be biased.
Everyone has some bias, every single person.

Old 12-13-2017, 05:54 PM

30,392 posts, read 19,191,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
FBI agent Peter Strozk is on the record saying we can't take the risk of Trump getting elected.

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, both of the FBI. On August 25, 2016, Strzok texted Page:

I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way Trump gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk.

This little gem was one of the many anti-Trump text messages turned over to congress that were sent by two of the people on Mueller's team.

Note the date, August 2016, the very same month the FBI opened the Russian investigation.
You had the Obama administration idealogues like Strozk (Mueller, Comey) and others in the FBI and DOJ colluding with the Russians to try to keep Trump from being elected and then making fake dossiers about Trump and his cronies to start this fake Trump/Russia collusion delusion to cover their tracks and attempt to overturn the results of the election...this stinks to high heaven. We need to disband the FBI or fire everyone above a certain level and start over...drain that freaking stinking swamp mess.

Old 12-13-2017, 05:54 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
We all have opinions. And we share with our friends. You can’t talk at all in govt. which is crazy- but what you do about your opinion should be what matters. It is known over 1/2 can’t stabd him. To be honest. I think he detest govt period.

Old 12-13-2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Of course, don't expect leftists to blink an eye over this news. Truly disgraceful.
Yep, the Leftists encouraging this 3rd world coup are truly disgraceful and disgusting.

Old 12-13-2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...s-trump-idiot/

The txt message between cheater Peter Strzok and his mistress Page, are beyond what should be expected from FBI employees that should stay non political in their work, that anyone involved and showing similar behavior, all should be fired!

Why Peter Strzok is still working in HR at FBI is mind boggling!

Btw Peter Strzok was married at the time. His wife must really feel betrayed, unless she knew and feels the same about biased work places... if thats the case then they all deserve each other!

I bet that many court cases will be thrown out in appeal due to the entire Mueller investigation being compromised.
Yeah everyone at the FBI above a certain grade must be fired for colluding with the Obama and Hillary campaigns as well as colluding with the Russians to trump up this fake Trump/Russia collusion delusion.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:24 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,535,610 times
The fevered minds of the delusional. Why have you people sold out your country to a foreign power? Have you no love of your own country, no respect for its democratic ideals and traditions? You would willingly flush the Constitution down the toilet if Trump told you to, such is your unthinking devotion.

Truly disgusting and disgraceful. I hope Trump is found guilty of collusion and sentenced to serve his country in a federal prison.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:28 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,917,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yeah everyone at the FBI above a certain grade must be fired for colluding with the Obama and Hillary campaigns as well as colluding with the Russians to trump up this fake Trump/Russia collusion delusion.
Reads like satire. Is actually serious.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:28 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,981,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
He was taken off the investigation as soon as Mueller found out.
True. Too late though. Hillary already got the free pass. That is the collusion everyone is looking for now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies