Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 10:20 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,555,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
I've already proven they are.

Your denials don't change that fact.
You're fine, dude. I know you want to be a victim, but you're seriously fine. Nobody is coming for your job, or your home, or your children.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:21 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,441,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
This is the silliest thing going. You know what the vast majority of those Mexicans become in two or three generations? White people - Caucasians. Just like the Irish and Italian before them.
The Irish and the Italians were always Caucasians.

Some Mexicans are pure Spanish and Caucasian. But most are Mestizo -- mixed race. A combination of white and Indian (sometimes black as well.)

Quote:
So hang on. The Mexicans will reestablish the Caucasian majority.
Only if they all intermarry with whites and never with each other or with other non-whites.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:21 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,307,990 times
Quote:
Whites are already being rejected for jobs, promotions, college admissions, and government contracting. That's been going on for a long time -- it's called "affirmative action" -- racial preferences that favor non-whites over whites, even non-whites who just immigrated to this country.
And that has happened while whites are the majority.
So it's not unreasonable to believe that the other things you mention will happen when whites become a minority.
Non-whites are being fed a steady diet of hate and resentment against whites by your side of the aisle. This has all been planned by the Jews, who dominate the media, education, entertainment, book publishing, etc. Look up Barbara Lerner Spectre. She has openly admitted that Jews want Europe to be over-run with non-whites.
Look at Zimbabwe and South Africa. Whites living in refugee camps. Farmers and their families being massacred. And the media here not talking about it.
What is going on in Europe, the U.S., and Canada is genocide against whites.
The UN definition of genocide includes policies that are likely to lead to the elimination of a race of people. Massive non-white immigration, fomenting hatred and resentment of whites, turning whites into a minority, denying jobs to whites solely on the basis of their race.
All of that is going on right now, and it is genocide, pure and simple.
oh goodness...the drama, "genocide", wow. I guess you guys better get out the white robes and torches maybe you can turn back the clock 50 years and have your white America back

Old 12-30-2017, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
You're fine, dude. I know you want to be a victim, but you're seriously fine. Nobody is coming for your job, or your home, or your children.
My circumstances are fine. The grandchildren of younger whites today will not be so fine.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
oh goodness...the drama, "genocide", wow. I guess you guys better get out the white robes and torches maybe you can turn back the clock 50 years and have your white America back
Your name-calling is not an argument.

There is nothing I've said that isn't true.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Like a spoiled child pouting becuase minorities actually get a seat at the table. pathetic.
They should be sent back to whatever part of the world their ancestors came from.

I don't know why they wouldn't want to be with their own people. It makes me wonder -- do they dislike themselves?

Old 12-30-2017, 10:27 PM

Quote:
This dude is baiting us. Put him on your ignore list. His misery should not spread to others.
I'm not baiting you at all.

Just giving you the facts.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:30 PM

Quote:
You have been reported to admins for inciting racial hatred.
You support policies that are anti-white. But I'm the one inciting racial hatred. Rrrright.

BTW, I've returned the favor and reported you. You've been doing a lot of trolling and personal attacks in this thread.

I've reported five or six of your posts.

We could have kept this a debate between adults, but you chose to bring in the moderators.

Last edited by dechatelet; 12-30-2017 at 10:50 PM..

Old 12-30-2017, 10:30 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,092,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
urg

Here's where you go wrong. All those jobs that illegal aliens took already had Americans working them for a fair wage so how were they too lazy to work, on drugs., etc.?
Since when was America 100% free of illegal aliens?

Old 12-30-2017, 10:39 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,555,780 times
Quote:
My circumstances are fine. The grandchildren of younger whites today will not be so fine.
That's debatable, but I would argue it's not for the reasons you think.

The last time we had internment camps it was to round up a tiny minority of the population. Thanks to the 2nd amendment I don't foresee something like that ever happening again. At least, not so easily.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies