Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2018, 05:06 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Easy to see how trump got elected when I read all the mature responses on this thread.

Interesting that people are fine with a trump dynasty and not a Kennedy one. Also that they'll blame Joe for the sins of his ancestors. He's a young family man with a great education who was in the Peace Corps. What has he done except to be born with a Kennedy last name to deserve such contempt? Do you blame Barron for his father's sins?

For my part, I don't think one should support or reject a candidate based on their last name. Look at the individual.

Also, trump fans, you really want to make fun of the guy based on his hair? Ever hear the one about glass houses?
Great post. When cultists get revved up, I just read without comment. It’s truly like watching idiots on display.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2018, 05:09 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,081,677 times
Trump2020

Old 01-31-2018, 05:10 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
More and more the dialogue on this board has become elementary school kids school yard bickering.

Makes me wonder if many are really that pleased with the current situation. Usually if you have substance to support your ideology you don't rely on childish bickering.

Old 01-31-2018, 05:10 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The guy you elected is a crook, con man, sexual freak and someone who has no idea what service to the country is.
Millions of workers are getting pay raises and tax cuts. Multinational corps are investing hundreds of billions of $$$$ into expanding in the US, consequently increasing US tax revenue, plus creating new jobs. Etc. That's somehow a con? /SMH

Old 01-31-2018, 05:16 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,220,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Millions of workers are getting pay raises and tax cuts. Multinational corps are investing hundreds of billions of $$$$ into expanding in the US, consequently increasing US tax revenue, plus creating new jobs. Etc. That's somehow a con? /SMH
Yes because it is fake.

Treasury looking for largest bond sales since 2010, when we were coming out of the great (depression) Recession.

Deficit going over 1 trillion/ year now. Trump wants to put a 1.5 trillion spending bill on the credit card.

I was living in the 80's when interest rates were crazy. Gas prices were going up like crazy

Trump putting us back into that environment.

Old 01-31-2018, 05:24 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Yes because it is fake.
Apple's announcement is fake? Prove it.

Old 01-31-2018, 05:42 AM

1,251 posts, read 1,078,575 times
NO more Kennedys- just like no more Clintons! We are not England; we don’t have royal families or a monarchy here. You are not entitled to an office in America.

Politics is not meant be a career, but unfortunately people keep electing the same old losers.

Old 01-31-2018, 05:47 AM

17,626 posts, read 17,696,894 times
Guess the flavor of his lipgloss. I think he went with bubblegum flavor lipgloss

Old 01-31-2018, 05:48 AM

26,655 posts, read 28,703,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpydove View Post
NO more Kennedys- just like no more Clintons! We are not England; we don’t have royal families or a monarchy here. You are not entitled to an office in America.

Politics is not meant be a career, but unfortunately people keep electing the same old losers.
Then why is there a Bush dynasty? It's ok when they're Republicans. What if we get stuck with a Trump dynasty. You really want Ivanka and Jared?

Old 01-31-2018, 05:53 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,289,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Easy to see how trump got elected when I read all the mature responses on this thread.

Interesting that people are fine with a trump dynasty and not a Kennedy one. Also that they'll blame Joe for the sins of his ancestors. He's a young family man with a great education who was in the Peace Corps. What has he done except to be born with a Kennedy last name to deserve such contempt? Do you blame Barron for his father's sins?

For my part, I don't think one should support or reject a candidate based on their last name. Look at the individual.

Also, trump fans, you really want to make fun of the guy based on his hair? Ever hear the one about glass houses?
Joe Kennedy III is in the position he is in solely because he is a Kennedy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies