Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2018, 05:15 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
The memo is just one part of this, there is more to come.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2018, 05:21 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
Y'alls nuts are in the wringer over this one.

Old 02-06-2018, 06:04 PM

26,575 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Y'alls nuts are in the wringer over this one.
i think it's hilarious so far.

Old 02-06-2018, 06:06 PM

26,575 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The memo is just one part of this, there is more to come.
most likely will be schiff's memo next on sunday. i'll reserve judgement till after that comes out before i express an opinion on nunes releasing anything else.

Old 02-06-2018, 06:39 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Trump and Nunez deserve each other, they are both morons of the highest order.

Nunez must not remember Trump is on tape with WaPo talking about Papadopoulos, AND the white house already had the whole "he's just a coffee boy" moment when he came to light.

What a bunch of nincompoops.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.3a59ea6efd2e
Even more incredible, at a meeting of the then-Foreign Policy Team attended by both Trump and Papadopoulos about 10 days later (on March 31, 2016) Papadopoulos offers to try to set up a meeting between Trump and Putin and starts WORKING on it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3cd7bedd8a30

And this Trump would forget to where he doesn't know Papadopoulos?

Or never even met him? Nunes is such a tool. That he pulls stuff like this and expects to have any kind of credibility for his "memos" just goes to show how confident they are that the Base just doesn't care.

But if Trump can get away with it why not Nunes.

Old 02-06-2018, 07:10 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
I cannot wait to see all of the font memes.

Going to be all kinds of fun.

Nunes: Fine, the FBI Didn

Old 02-06-2018, 07:42 PM

1,239 posts, read 510,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
No, the conspiracy theory is that Page was an “employee” of the FBI so they knew he was not conspiring with the Russians. Ergo, the FISA warrant on him was “fraudulent” because there was no good faith basis to believe he was breaking any laws. Yet, for some reason, the FBI chose to use FISA surveillance rather than have him assist in the surveillance.

It’s a thing. Just like birtherism, Obama’s spying on you using your microwave, Pizzagate, Uranium One, etc
Have any of these people addressed your post (I think you made a similar one earlier in the day)? To me, your post makes perfect sense, blowing this narrative out of the water.
Why do you need to spy on the guy who is willingly working for you? He could have recorded way more than outside surveillance would have.

Old 02-06-2018, 07:48 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Have any of these people addressed your post (I think you made a similar one earlier in the day)? To me, your post makes perfect sense, blowing this narrative out of the water.
Why do you need to spy on the guy who is willingly working for you? He could have recorded way more than outside surveillance would have.
They didn't want to spy on Page. The wanted to spy on Trump and his campaign. Getting a FISA warrant on Page gave them an excuse for doing that.

As long as they didn't get caught.

Old 02-06-2018, 07:49 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,586,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
They didn't want to spy on Page. The wanted to spy on Trump and his campaign. Getting a FISA warrant on Page gave them an excuse for doing that.

As long as they didn't get caught.
Why couldn’t page have recorded his own conversations, both telephonic and in person?

Old 02-06-2018, 07:53 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Page does not appear to be the FBI employee who slipped the recording device into passed-on documents to the Russian agents. Instead, he seems to have been himself caught on tape and now self-identifies as an FBI "witness."

What Page was and was not willing and able to do and how the FBI viewed his potential and possible timing is unknown (as far as I know).

That Page is someone who was used then burned by the FBI now appears to be a conspiracy theory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies