Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2018, 06:41 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
And the republican became more and more far right, and thus you got the mess we see in Washington today. I mean really far right, is there anything such as a moderate republican today.

No they haven't

Bill Clinton basically sounds like Trump here. Democrats sided to be more moderate

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c46317...al-immigration
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2018, 06:42 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
It's not a delusion. 16 Russian people/entities do not receive federal charges based on zero evidence. Try again.
Everybody knows the Russians have been interfering in our elections and in our society non-stop for decades. The evidence has been readily available all of that time.

But where is the evidence that Donald Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary Clinton? There is zero evidence for that. But that was the outrageously dishonest and despicable charge that got this whole thing going.

As we can see now, the only actual evidence out there for that sort of conspiracy pertains to Hillary Clinton and the Democrats collusion with the Democrats to attack and undermine their opposition in the 2016 presidential race and eventually the duly elected president of the United States, Donald Trump. There is not zero evidence for that. Quite the contrary.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:42 AM

57,306 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
How did they dupe voters?

So again, are you saying Russians caused Hillary to lose?
No one will ever know the extent of the impact, I don't think she would have won anyway but that is not the point. The point is that they tried to steer the election to Trump, read through Mueller's indictment if you don't know how.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:43 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
No one will ever know the extent of the impact, I don't think she would have won anyway but that is not the point. The point is that they tried to steer the election to Trump, read through Mueller's indictment if you don't know how.

No one will ever know eh? How convenient.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:49 AM

57,306 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Because Democrats have been pushing the collusion-delusion for a year and a half.
Well not really, that has been Trump's claim and right wing radio. Most on both sides wanted to see Comey's investigation come to its conclusion. I don't think Trump colluded but his comments regarding the intelligence agencies and Putin coupled with their non-response to the US sanctions sure had to make a rational person wonder. Couple that with all the miss statements regarding Russian contacts by campaign members and the firing of Comey and I don't see that there were many choices other than a Special Prosecutor.

I just want to see the truth come out, Trumps should just shut up about his personal collusion and let the investigation take its course.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:50 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Everybody knows the Russians have been interfering in our elections and in our society non-stop for decades. The evidence has been readily available all of that time.

But where is the evidence that Donald Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary Clinton? There is zero evidence for that. But that was the outrageously dishonest and despicable charge that got this whole thing going.

As we can see now, the only actual evidence out there for that sort of conspiracy pertains to Hillary Clinton and the Democrats collusion with the Democrats to attack and undermine their opposition in the 2016 presidential race and eventually the duly elected president of the United States, Donald Trump. There is not zero evidence for that. Quite the contrary.
Everybody? You sure about that, because the president sure have a hard time accepting that. I mean he really struggles to believe that.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:51 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
I don't get what you are trying to say. The RT network was a joke. No one watched it. But the original intelligence report the feds put out made the RT network a central player in helping Trump which was ridiculous.

The Russians did not care about the truth anymore than the MSM did or does.

Adam Schiff was a regular on RT.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpO50o5sYzY

Old 02-18-2018, 06:52 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Tell me something I don't know. Again have moved far to the right like I said earlier.
Obama did this. If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he was going to be this does not happen.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:52 AM

15,638 posts, read 10,393,078 times
the more i read about this indictment, the more I think Mueller's decision to prosecute russian twitter trolls is really stupid.

it is embarrassing our government would do this and ridiculous that US taxpayers are paying for this nonsense.

the Russian twitter trolls didn't accomplish anything to sway the election, but putin must be happy he is causing turmoil in the trump administration and the country by ginning up a phony Russian collusion conspiracy.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:54 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The money Obama sent to people in Israel didn't try and influence their election?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies