Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2018, 12:31 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
If that is the case I stand corrected. I do not care enough to look it up and am not even sure what reliable source would have that info.
So...you're now claiming to be ignorant of the facts you just argued, and despite that, you do not care enough to accurately state reality, and have no idea how to even find a source you would believe in.

So....you are ignorant, but have an opinion, you don't care if the opinion is reality based, and you are unable to figure out how to fix it even if you cared.

And we should value your opinion why?
Quote:
My comment which may be incorrect was from an story I read saying he became a citizen within the last 10 years.
You think?

Quote:
Regardless, I have heard interviews with him, and there is something seriously wrong with him. He certainly has a vision for the world that is the antithesis of the freedoms we cherish as a self governing society.
Again, given above, why should we value your opinion?

`
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2018, 12:53 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,662,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I agree, Trump becoming president has brought out the very worst in the democrats.

It's sad how hateful the democrats have become.
Then I guess we are two peas in a pod.

Old 02-19-2018, 12:56 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,589,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Another TDS response... But y'all keep yapping on with the "I hate Trump" fan club and the other side will continue on with the "But Obama" club or the "Hillary would've been worse" club BOTH sides waisting all this time and gaining NOTHING.

In the end the honest truth is Trump will finish out his term no matter what all the yappers say. Mueller didn't do ANYTHING for you anti-Trumpers this go 'round so why keep yapping except to hear yourselves talk.

All that was shown was Russia wanted to mess with our election process and sow distrust. As anyone can see it's working perfectly. Keep up the good work sheeple!
What a high bar you’ve set for POTUS. Finishing out his term. Pathetic.

Old 02-19-2018, 12:56 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Congrats juniors, you've made the ignore list!
Does this mean you don't believe that Obama is a space alien?

Old 02-19-2018, 12:58 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Come on now. One does what one can.

I'm surprised the Republicans have backed him this far.

Painting themselves as traitors seems a poor political move, but who knows. May work out for them in the end.

Old 02-19-2018, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Come on now. One does what one can.

I'm surprised the Republicans have backed this far.

Painting themselves as traitors seems a poor political move, but who knows. May work out for them in the end.
Yep. Trying to discredit the FBI, America's premiere law enforcing agency, while going to bat for Russian thugs and kleptocrats. If I didn't know better I'd think they were smoking some of that funny weed.

Old 02-19-2018, 01:22 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Yep. Trying to discredit the FBI, America's premiere law enforcing agency, while going to bat for Russian thugs and kleptocrats. If I didn't know better I'd think they were smoking some of that funny weed.
And after all the hard work to get to this place.

The gerrymandering.

The endless hearings.

The effort put into spreading lies and conspiracy theories.

But partnering up with the Ruskies could turn out to be a bridge too far.

Old 02-19-2018, 01:24 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,102,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post

You're right. He will likely serve two terms

Old 02-19-2018, 01:25 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,102,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
We also know that they intend to meddle in the 2018 elections. What is Trump doing to prevent that from happening? Why hasn't he signed the bipartisan sanctions sent to him as a response to Russian interference in 2016? Does he simply not want to, or is he being controlled by Putin?

We need to ban Russians from using Facebook, I guess???

Old 02-19-2018, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
You're right. He will likely serve two terms
Two terms at Danbury.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies