Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2018, 09:38 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
That's absurd. To generate 3 million illegals votes would require a massive secret operation that goes undetected. There were 14 million votes cast in California; to say 3 million of them were illegals would require 1 out of 5 voters be illegals. Out of 20,000 precincts not one of them reported anything suspicious.

Even Trump knows this claim isn't realistic. That's why he disbanded the election fraud committee.
Yes, the "massive election fraud" claim has about as much credibility as Trump's claim that he had a "crack team of investigators" in Hawaii "digging up all kinds of stuff" proving that Obama was not a U.S. citizen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2018, 09:45 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,662,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Yes, the "massive election fraud" claim has about as much credibility as Trump's claim that he had a "crack team of investigators" in Hawaii "digging up all kinds of stuff" proving that Obama was not a U.S. citizen.
I wonder whatever happened with that, and I have never seen any of his supporters say anything about that. That was just another one of his many lies.

Old 02-19-2018, 09:51 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
I know, he went on a twitter rant over the weekend with 13 tweets, and not one condemning Russia involvements. He took a jab at his own FBI, but nothing on the indictments.
I think Trump's Twitter tirade shows he is really the one who is insecure and becoming unhinged.

Old 02-19-2018, 09:58 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,100,577 times
Quote:
I wonder whatever happened with that, and I have never seen any of his supporters say anything about that. That was just another one of his many lies.
Many of the states refused to cooperate, some even fighting it in court.

If the states did nothing wrong, why not cooperate with the investigation?

What do the states have to hide?

Old 02-19-2018, 09:59 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Did the DNC cheating have an influence?
Hillary owning the DNC and colluding with them certainly DID..... To Bernie Sanders...

Old 02-19-2018, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
I think Trump's Twitter tirade shows he is really the one who is insecure and becoming unhinged.
That's exactly what it looks like, thirteen tweets, unbelievable. These tweets are going to be his undoing in the end, these are official statements from the president of the United States.

Old 02-19-2018, 10:02 AM

30,169 posts, read 11,809,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
No, we said she was far more qualified than Trump. She was educated, had experience, and knew how the government works and who all the players on the world stage were, whereas Trump was the opposite of all of these things.

We were excruciatingly right, down to the last jot and tittle. Now America is paying dearly for its mistake, and apparently on the way to having to remove another crooked republican president.
I don't who "we" is. Are you speaking on behalf of all liberals everywhere? Because lots of liberals said she was the most qualified ever. Includlng:

Obama who said:

“I can say with confidence, there has never been a man or woman, not me, not Bill, nobody, more qualified than Hillary Clinton to serve as President of the United States of America,†he said, to roaring applause. Bill Clinton surged to his feet, looking delighted. “I hope you don’t mind Bill, but I was just telling the truth man,†Obama quipped.

https://chicagotonight.wttw.com/2016...candidate-ever

And think progress who seemed to imply she was the most qualified ever because she was a woman.

https://thinkprogress.org/hillary-is...-a770a0186099/

Old 02-19-2018, 10:05 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Those 16 Russians were all running troll farms, where hundreds of trolls were doing the grunt work.

Some of the trolls were writing programming that could crawl a website like this one, catch the drift of the comments living Americans made on it, and then invent messages, comments, etc. that appear to be from Americans, but are actually nothing but smart net robots who fill up places like Twitter, Facebook, UTube, etc. automatically.

That's what brainwashing is all about.

Getting someone who already is favorable to someone to become fanatically committed to that person. A fanatic is more likely to vote than someone less committed.
Someone who didn't like the Russian's guy is much harder to convert that someone who kinda likes him but isn't real sure yet.

And the person the Russians wanted in 2016 was the guy they knew and knew they could manipulate. Every time that guy called her Crooked Hillary, some Russian bots spread it instantly all over the net, and added some other stuff that made her look bad, too.
I wonder why you don't mention that these same bots were also doing things against Trump, not just "for" him. Care to answer?

If all reports are correct it would seem that the idea was to cause disruption,distrust and confusion in our system as a whole, not promote one single candidate. Seems they were at least partially successful.

Of course they all could all be wrong and you could be correct...

Old 02-19-2018, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Many of the states refused to cooperate, some even fighting it in court.

If the states did nothing wrong, why not cooperate with the investigation?

What do the states have to hide?
This was only about Hawaii, he sent his team there to find the truth out about Obama birth place. I saw him on tv saying, you won't believe what my people are finding. Nothing ever came out of that, and you know Trump would have put it out, if there was something on Obama.

Old 02-19-2018, 10:12 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times
Quote:
This was only about Hawaii, he sent his team there to find the truth out about Obama birth place. I saw him on tv saying, you won't believe what my people are finding. Nothing ever came out of that, and you know Trump would have put it out, if there was something on Obama.
No kidding. If Trump had anything at all on Obama's citizenship he would have shouted it from the rooftop of Trump tower. His lapdog Hannity would have devoted all 60 minutes of his cable TV show to it night after night. National Enquirer would have run headlines like TRUMP INVESTIGATORS FIND PROOF OBAMA IS A SPACE ALIEN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies