Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 07:49 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,857,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Dozens Suffocate in Syria as Government Is Accused of Chemical Attack

And people are condemning Israel for not allowing "peaceful" marchers to enter Israel en masse from Gaza. Gaza: Palestinian journalist among 9 killed in latest clashes

The Israels have a right to have a border, and to defend it. Israel does not have to allow a mass march into its territory, however "peaceful." The marchers have no right to be there. And the march is not so peaceful. You don't toast over Molotov cocktails.
How many times is the Syrian government going to be falsely accused of gassing people before Americans wake up? Couldn't be because trump was actually going to keep his word and get us out of Syria is it? The noe-cons on the left and right don't want that, They want empire building.

Bring the troops home and don't get involved in other nations civil wars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2018, 08:10 AM

57,248 posts, read 26,186,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
But incinerating women and children with bombs is okay? What an odd set of values.
And again the US uses tear gas on its own citizens.
Killing innocent people is never acceptable, what Syria is doing now is premeditated. It is not just collateral damage, it is an effort to wipe out every person.

Old 04-09-2018, 08:16 AM

35,038 posts, read 16,987,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Its called moral consistency, you should try it.
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds , remark from the defined hereSelf-Reliance ” by Ralph Waldo Emerson (link to essay).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Waldo Emerson
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.--'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.'--Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?

Last edited by jbgusa; 04-09-2018 at 08:43 AM..

Old 04-09-2018, 08:17 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,315,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelogo View Post
The evedence is overwhelming....
Source: CNN
Hahahahha That's really funny.

U.N. human rights investigators have gathered testimony from casualties of Syria’s civil war and medical staff indicating that rebel forces have used the nerve agent sarin, one of the lead investigators said on Sunday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...94409Z20130505

In both its public and private briefings after 21 August, the administration disregarded the available intelligence about al-Nusra’s potential access to sarin and continued to claim that the Assad government was in sole possession of chemical weapons.
(One high-level special operations adviser told me that the ill-conceived American missile attack on Syrian military airfields and missile emplacements, as initially envisaged by the White House, would have been ‘like providing close air support for al-Nusra’.)
https://www.lrb.co.uk/v35/n24/seymou...sh/whose-sarin
Exactly!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Yeah, CNN and the U.N. say...

I'm totally a believer now, man.

They should just tell me that Jesus Christ himself has said this is how it went down. LOL!!!!

Next thing you know a 100% puppet politician like Lindsay Graham will be telling me exactly what happened.

How can you possibly doubt any of this stuff?

I believe all the illuminist, N.W.O. (world government), masonic, Communist, Zionist, Rothschild owned politicians and media organs.

Old 04-09-2018, 08:18 AM

30,141 posts, read 11,778,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Dozens Suffocate in Syria as Government Is Accused of Chemical Attack

And people are condemning Israel for not allowing "peaceful" marchers to enter Israel en masse from Gaza. Gaza: Palestinian journalist among 9 killed in latest clashes

The Israels have a right to have a border, and to defend it. Israel does not have to allow a mass march into its territory, however "peaceful." The marchers have no right to be there. And the march is not so peaceful. You don't toast over Molotov cocktails.
One wrong in the case of Syria does not make what Israel did right.

You have to ask yourself if what Israel is treating the Palestinians so well how come they are so angry and want changes?

Old 04-09-2018, 08:43 AM

39,077 posts, read 51,213,988 times
Putin has denied any chemical attack and there is no credible evidence for one. It appears this is just a faked attack so Trump can justify getting the US involved in yet another war.

Old 04-09-2018, 08:47 AM

30,141 posts, read 11,778,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Putin has denied any chemical attack and there is no credible evidence for one. It appears this is just a faked attack so Trump can justify getting the US involved in yet another war.
Putin also denied the chemical attack in London. Seriously how much is he paying you for these posts comrade?

Old 04-09-2018, 08:49 AM

25,841 posts, read 16,521,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The liberal media was running video on the attack this morning so I guess they are on Trumps side in this narrative going on in your head?

Old 04-09-2018, 09:02 AM

24,398 posts, read 23,053,611 times
I have to think about this one. Before( under Obama), the puppet masters (owners of the world banks) were hell bent on having us invade Syria and it was more than possible Assad didn't use those chemical weapons on civilians.... maybe our own shadow government did. Maybe? I mean, probably.
That's how we got ISIS and the unholy invasion of refugees that were supposed to tug at our hear strings as they brought chaos and instability to Europe and here. The shadow government financed and directed the terror and exodus, with the puppet masters money. Russia played along, they'd get their piece of the region when Assad was out. Assad is bad but not as bad as those who want him out and want Syria.
If Trump is going along with this like Obama wanted to, then bad on him and that's a sign the shadow government has cut some kind of deal with him. If he does, then he'll expect them to back off trying to force him out. Or he's just shooting his mouth off as usual, saying what they want to hear.

Old 04-09-2018, 09:02 AM

18,008 posts, read 27,453,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
-Yeah, we'll find out what happened...just like we did with every other lie the government told to lead this country into war--20 years later.

-I read, know how to think critically, and don't believe a single thing the government or its media lapdogs tell me.

"My first rule: I don't believe anything the government tells me. Nothing. Zero." - George Carlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDw-zFFhFgc

Nah. I live in a very liberal part of one of the fastest-growing cities in the country--Denver. I have way too much fun schooling them.
Lived there for 16 years, when it was a bit more affordable.

Like to eat breakfast at the Snooze when in the downtown area, swing by Twist n Shout and pick up some vinyl.

So let's step back a step or two. What do you think of our DOJ, FBI, IRS, media, academia, and the trustworthiness of their word?

Any outrage there?

Oh, and thank God you brought up white-guilting bomb-brown-people George Carlin. He's a political genius right there. Jews are all brown people? Russians are brown people? Polish, Slovenian Danish Finnish Swedish Great British, French, etc. and fiddler on the roof people are brown people? Oh, and how about poor China back then? Remember that other war in the Pacific George? What color were those people? What color were the Australians back then?We're angry with the Germans in ww2 because they were cutting in on our job. Haha humor and all, but some seeds to white-guilt were actually pecked at right there in that audience. Any arguments to that?

Thank God there was no push-back on George Carlin.

As a white as Casper ass person myself, I'd rather trust brown people frankly.

Hey David Clarke, Brunell-Donald Kyei, Diamond and Silk, what say you about the racistness of the United States of America vs. The rest of the world at large? The racistness of the Democratic Party then and now? No wait shhhh... Like the way Carlin bashes the media and "unpaid journalists", but then he goes on to bash the government then the US Flag. At this point, I say, "vote or get the F out and go to Canada or Mexico or wherever the bleep... Insert 7 words here..."

George Carlin can go do what Ludwig van Beethoven is doing, decompose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
A question for those here who believe Putin and think the chemical attacks are fake news designed only to increase the US involvement there.

I am not naive to the fact that the US government lies all the time. However...

How was it done? Why is the MSM who hates Trump and would dream of catching him in a international conspiracy silent on this? Who was involved?

I am all ears.
Yikes.

Good question.

Last edited by McGowdog; 04-09-2018 at 09:30 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies