Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 11:29 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,124,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Bay of Tonken...

It is a NWO deep state maneuver. They want war with Russia so badly, because they won't play the game.
A One World Government, will stoop to evil to make it happen on an illusion.

GW & Cheney, killed over 3000 Americans to get us balls deep into the Middle East. Look at us now, Trillions of dollars lighter, into their buddies pockets.
Gulf of Tonkin.

Don't forget the USS Maine, the RMS Lusitania, and the Gulf War "babies in incubators" lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2018, 11:30 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
I don't think the government should take any blame in the St. Louis cancer story.

You can still drive on government roads if you have cancer. And if the cancer kills you your loved ones will use those roads to transport your corpse to the cemetery.

We need roads.

C'mon man. Think big picture.

Old 04-08-2018, 11:38 AM

18,029 posts, read 27,479,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
And we all know the U.S. government NEVER lies, about ANYTHING.
Don't worry.

We'll find out what happened.

So, keyboard warrior, what makes you a trustworthy source of Truth?

Quote:
Gulf of Tonkin.

Don't forget the USS Maine, the RMS Lusitania, and the Gulf War "babies in incubators" lie.
I'm gonna guess you're a survivalist bunker type.

Old 04-08-2018, 11:38 AM

39,081 posts, read 51,259,863 times
Sad development for those affected. But it is really not our place to get involved. Millions have died in that part of the world largely due to the destabilization of the Bush Iraq war. We have proven we only make things worse when we decide to "help".

Old 04-08-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I don't think the government should take any blame in the St. Louis cancer story.

You can still drive on government roads if you have cancer. And if the cancer kills you your loved ones will use those roads to transport your corpse to the cemetery.

We need roads.

C'mon man. Think big picture.

Me either. Those thugs living in the projects had it coming to them.

Muh roads! Who will build the roads if there's no government?

Old 04-08-2018, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Don't worry.

We'll find out what happened.

So, keyboard warrior, what makes you a trustworthy source of Truth?
-Yeah, we'll find out what happened...just like we did with every other lie the government told to lead this country into war--20 years later.

-I read, know how to think critically, and don't believe a single thing the government or its media lapdogs tell me.

"My first rule: I don't believe anything the government tells me. Nothing. Zero." - George Carlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDw-zFFhFgc

Quote:
I'm gonna guess you're a survivalist bunker type.
Nah. I live in a very liberal part of one of the fastest-growing cities in the country--Denver. I have way too much fun schooling them.

Old 04-08-2018, 02:15 PM

35,090 posts, read 17,051,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Sad development for those affected. But it is really not our place to get involved. Millions have died in that part of the world largely due to the destabilization of the Bush Iraq war. We have proven we only make things worse when we decide to "help".
Oh yes. That area of the world was paradisaical before. </sarcasm>
Quote:
Me either. Those thugs living in the projects had it coming to them.

Muh roads! Who will build the roads if there's no government?
Do Arab governments provide any services to their people. Or just create death machines?

Old 04-08-2018, 02:23 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,589,359 times
Do you think Erdogan is the mastermind behind this? He probably loves the Islamization of Europe with all of the displacement of refugees and not-so-refugees in the Middle East. He doesn't want Syria to be stable so he had this done. As for arming the rebels, perhaps they were in league with Erdogan and Obama, who is a Muslim traitor, hates the USA and Europe too and so helped out.

Erdogan is wily enough to be behind this. He staged a fake coup against himself to gain power in Turkey.

Erdogan appears to have some part in this: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...115527779.html

Old 04-08-2018, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Do Arab governments provide any services to their people. Or just create death machines?
They don't create death machines; your tax dollars give death machines to them.

U.S. signs off on billion-dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia

For the second time in as many months, the Trump administration has signed off on a billion-dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia.

The latest deal, announced by the Defense Security Cooperation Agency — the Pentagon directorate responsible for international sales of U.S. military weaponry — will ship 100 155 mm M109 Howitzers, 180 .50-caliber M2 heavy machine guns, eight Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data Systems and three Fire Support Combined Arms Tactical Trainers, for a grand total of $1.3. billion.

Old 04-08-2018, 03:43 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,022,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Quite a list of "modern" conflicts in that region before Bush:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...he_Middle_East
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies