Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2018, 02:19 AM

1,704 posts, read 750,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Calling the police while white! It's the new daily media outrage.
More nonsense here of course...

Since a post-graduate student falls asleep in a common Yale room, the police get a hysterical phone call.

If the post-graduate student had also been white, I'm most certain that no phone call would have been placed.

It's not so much a problem of "calling the police while white", but more like a problem of falling asleep while black!

We should all expect more evidence of racial polarization from this Alt-Right Trump administration. It's like whites have been given the green light for all levels of overt racist behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2018, 02:58 AM

1,763 posts, read 2,048,363 times
i hate both sides.

The white girl looks like a troublemaking bioch with control issues. You know those people... one glance, and you know they're annoying AF. The kind who thinks they're the police, or likes to be the head juror in a trial.

But the black girl was pulling an Omarosa too with her sassy comments. Judging by her photos, she looks like Omarosa too, and appears to have that Nubian Princess attitude.
"Let me think about if I want to show you my ID".... The fart?
"This is harassment"

She made everything racial.
"Her ancestors built Yale University".... come on.
".... because he's black"
It's like she was conditioned to be a victim of racism. (Play the race card when you're harassed. Assume everyone is racist)
Those comments were unnecessary.

I like to keep things simple, stupid. And this dragged on too long.

Sounds like one of those Safe Space cry-in-a-closet type of people.

If it were me, I'd warn the white girl to never call the cops on me again, and if I found a white person napping in the common room, I'd go knock on white girl's door and pressure her to call the cops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post

If the post-graduate student had also been white, I'm most certain that no phone call would have been placed.

It's not so much a problem of "calling the police while white", but more like a problem of falling asleep while black!

We should all expect more evidence of racial polarization from this Alt-Right Trump administration. It's like whites have been given the green light for all levels of overt racist behavior.
I'll assume that white girl would call the police on an unkempt stinky neckbeard white dude napping in the common room. She seems like a control freak moreso than a racist.

You're just another one of those who think 'racist until proven otherwise'. It's a convenient cop-out that doesn't apply to at least half the cases.

Old 05-10-2018, 03:53 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,967,844 times
Quote:

So, you're a prejudiced bigot then. You know you would drop the accusations if she wasnt white.

Old 05-10-2018, 04:46 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,658,201 times
It's just crazy that this kind of story makes it way to a national news of a 300 million nation.

Old 05-10-2018, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh come on! View Post
i hate both sides.

The white girl looks like a troublemaking bioch with control issues. You know those people... one glance, and you know they're annoying AF. The kind who thinks they're the police, or likes to be the head juror in a trial.

But the black girl was pulling an Omarosa too with her sassy comments. Judging by her photos, she looks like Omarosa too, and appears to have that Nubian Princess attitude.
"Let me think about if I want to show you my ID".... The fart?
"This is harassment"

She made everything racial.
"Her ancestors built Yale University".... come on.
".... because he's black"
It's like she was conditioned to be a victim of racism. (Play the race card when you're harassed. Assume everyone is racist)
Those comments were unnecessary.

I like to keep things simple, stupid. And this dragged on too long.

Sounds like one of those Safe Space cry-in-a-closet type of people.

If it were me, I'd warn the white girl to never call the cops on me again, and if I found a white person napping in the common room, I'd go knock on white girl's door and pressure her to call the cops.

I'll assume that white girl would call the police on an unkempt stinky neckbeard white dude napping in the common room. She seems like a control freak moreso than a racist.

You're just another one of those who think 'racist until proven otherwise'. It's a convenient cop-out that doesn't apply to at least half the cases.
So she would call a cop on an unkempt white male, just like she'd call a cop on a well-dressed, classy, black post-graduate, female student.

Like the two people would have parallel judgemental status...

Yeah, Right!

Old 05-10-2018, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
So, you're a prejudiced bigot then. You know you would drop the accusations if she wasnt white.
If she wasn't white, no unnecessary phone call would have been made in the first place!

Advocates for racial equality and justice are rarely accused of being "bigots"...

Old 05-10-2018, 05:38 AM

24,646 posts, read 9,472,982 times
My heart goes out to all the white folks.

You guys aren’t allowed to call the cops anymore without making it on CNN over some faux liberal outrage boy who cried wolf nonsense.

Good luck trying to report suspicious activity. The blowback will be devasting. What a world we live in where a person can be persecuted for calling the police.

Old 05-10-2018, 05:45 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,967,844 times
Quote:
If she wasn't white, no unnecessary phone call would have been made in the first place!
So you're proving you're a prejudiced bigot. Good to know.

Old 05-10-2018, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
My heart goes out to all the white folks.

You guys aren’t allowed to call the cops anymore without making it on CNN over some faux liberal outrage boy who cried wolf nonsense.

Good luck trying to report suspicious activity. The blowback will be devasting. What a world we live in where a person can be persecuted for calling the police.
If you've ever attended college, then you should already know that falling asleep in a shared or common room is NOT categorized as "suspicious" activity.

Keep your heart in your chest and reserve it for authentic heart-felt concerns, like the relentless racial disparities experienced by minorities in this country...

Old 05-10-2018, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
So you're proving you're a prejudiced bigot. Good to know.
It's never good to learn that members of our species are "BIGOTS"!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies