Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 01:26 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
and now "King Trump" wants Russia back into the Group of 7.....WTF is up with that?

Why is this man so in love with Russia???...a Communist nation?.
I'm not a fan of Trump's, didn't vote for him and didn't support him. I believe we should strive to get along with all countries and if including Russia in world discussion helps that, I'm fine with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2018, 01:32 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Anybody that thinks the country is less divided now than it was under Obama needs their head examining. It's totally dishonest and disingenuous to say so.
You're 100% wrong and biased. You just chose to ignore the prior divide because it was in your and the MSM's political interest to do so. Which is exactly why Trump was successfully elected.

Quote:
Look at this country.
Look prior. You're lucky that Trump was elected to let off a little bit of sociopolitical steam. It may just avert an actual Civil War. Another 8 years of someone ignoring conservative interests, whether in the White House as a nominally conservative RHINO or a SJW, and you may not have been so lucky. We may still have it, but Trump is your best shot a avoiding it.

Quote:
Look at this forum.
It's no different from the time period of the last administration.

Quote:
Look at the daily insults thrown from the right to the left and the left to the right.
You're just outing yourself as politically blind and ignorant to claim that this is new or even of a differing character.

Quote:
The right would declare loyalty to Russia before they would to the 'libs' in this country.
Point made in regard to the Left's disingenuous and cowardly indirect political tactics. Thank you.

The Right would sooner troll the Left by declaring Loyalty to Russia rather than play yet another Leftist S%#$ test game where they have to confirm or deny something on the immoral Leftist's laundry list of new-morality nonsense in order for their interests or arguments to be listened to. It shows zero respect and its about fifty years to late for that tactic to work.

So yes, if it means not playing your game, the Right will declare loyalty to anything else jus to foprce you to have to make an actual point rather than dodge issues around tactics that are centered around demanding allegiance to your type of morality (directly or indirectly). From all of us, go crawl in your dishonest ditch and suck on some dirt until you learn how to be an actual citizen of this country who argues on good faith. Or forever. Its the same thing. As illsutrated by your behavior, you offer absolutely nothing to half on this nation over anyone else in the world. Nothing.

Your citizenship may as well be nul and void based on your argument tactics alone, never mind the content.

Quote:
If there's one thing the right should at least be honest about, it that this country is more divided under Trump than it has been in decades.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-09-2018 at 06:03 PM..

Old 06-09-2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
and now "King Trump" wants Russia back into the Group of 7.....WTF is up with that?

Why is this man so in love with Russia???...a Communist nation?

TrumpPutin is why....
Simply trolling the Left against their garbage and toxic tactics, who accuses American voters of being Russian puppets, is reason enough.

Old 06-09-2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Minimizing a major issue does not help you politically nor rhetorically.

Its why your party lost the last election several years before it occurred.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It's not a major issue and I do not belong to any party.
Actually, you declaring something "not major" against public opinion doesn't make it so. It only makes you absolutely delusional if not strictly dishonest and amateurishly partisan.

Old 06-09-2018, 01:40 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,036,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thread Title

Obama wondered if his presidency" was "too early"

Too early...maybe.

Too long...definitely.

Old 06-09-2018, 01:48 PM

Quote:
I have to chuckle......
I have to note your condescension, which continues the same narcissistic pattern that has you simply declaring what is important and what isn't in contradiction to public opinion. In other words, you rate what is up for discussion and what is not dependent on whether it is debatable in your mind and not anyone else's. You're a narcissist and you're objectively wrong.

Quote:
Trump is arguing he would support the legalization of marijuana.
And this is a bad liberal advocacy. What is your point exactly? Are you someone who rates each politician as a Pope of sorts, whose actions define political platforms, or are you a person with an education beyond high school who can argue politically?

Quote:
One also needs to note that the police force in question was shown to be racist and their policies racist.
Lol... one can note that this was under an SJW DOJ and president.

One can note that the Darren Wilson shooting was absolutely warranted and just.

Once can note that the Obama DOJ raliroaded and ruined the career of a good and innocent Police Officer in order to attack the Police Department and make an example out of it. For what? Hard Left Social politics. If they did this without ruining the career of an innocent Police Officer to get there, it would be less suspect. The fact that they marked him as expendable well outs the Obama administration as hard left on social issues.

One can note that you are moving the goalposts because you have zero legitimate point to make in regard to the Obama era railroading of a police officer that contradicts your prior statement about Obama not "going hard" on social issues. Which is what we were arguing.

And I note that you enjoy blabbering as long as you have some words to say, even if it isn't on topic to what is being discussed. To wit: Obama's railorading of an innocent Police Officer was a "hard Left" nod to social politics and you have nothing else to say to that but chose to natter on anyway.

Quote:
I do not see treating everyone equally as an extreme position. It's what all decent people should want.
What does that have to do with Darren Wilson?

Moreover, we'll see how the Obama DOJ findings hold up in the future. They have a reputation as being a biased DOJ. See the prior mentioned refusal to prosecute voter intimidation. See a host of other complaints. We'll see.

Old 06-09-2018, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Actually, you declaring something "not major" against public opinion doesn't make it so. It only makes you absolutely delusional if not strictly dishonest and amateurishly partisan.
Of course it doesn't necessarily. This is a non issue though. Created to do nothing more than divide the blind partisans.

In the big picture there was very little in the way of difference in Trump and Hillary so something had to be created to try and show a divide.

Old 06-09-2018, 03:44 PM

10,535 posts, read 6,172,858 times
Quote:
I've noted it many times in the past but will again. I am NOT a Republican. Russia was right on Syria and in protecting Snowden. Why shouldn't I side with them over the "libs"?
Did I say you were a Republican?

Old 06-09-2018, 03:49 PM

10,535 posts, read 6,172,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Are you kidding me?

You don’t think the lefts unhinged reaction ever since Trump started running has anything to do with it?

Hilarious

The divide started under Obama. Nearly every thing Obama said was meant to divide

Obama furthered the divide

Obama got Ttump elected

Fact

You really think this country was more divided under Obama than it is now?

Answer truthfully and honestly.

Old 06-09-2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Did I say you were a Republican?
You didn't answer my question. If I can side with Russia when they are right, why can't others?

Why don't you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies