Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2018, 03:09 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,376,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
From the article:

So securing our borders from illegal aliens, potential criminals, drug dealers, gang members, and terrorists is inhumane, unethical, and also immoral? I think this woman is just another butt hurt, far left Progressive over Hillary LOSING. She is also a radical feminist activist, and a New York transplant.
No. But mass kidnapping of small children by government sanction isn't any less bad. In fact it's worse, as the government workers are supposed to uphold our highest ideals.

They are not supposed to be criminals, even if the President forces it upon them. And worse still, Sanders has done her best to dismiss the criminality as an official spokesperson for the nation's leader.

She should be shamed. She should also be ashamed. But either way, she will be held accountable for her actions, as will all the others who followed illegal orders like a band of witless sheep.

Old 06-26-2018, 03:11 PM

1,570 posts, read 1,380,620 times
Sarah has recently come out and urged people to NOT to harass the restaurant and discourages hate toward it.

Old 06-26-2018, 04:13 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,167,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Why aren't you concerned that NO ONE has confirmed that it happened?
The owner of the B&B they stayed at just confirmed it on the local news.

Old 06-26-2018, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Nope. A story like this, if true, would have people coming forward to confirm it. They aren't. It never happened. Period. End of story.
Quote:
And was the owner at the restaurant or are they just taking the word of one person?
They are now - first the owner of the B&B on the local news, you could tell he really didn’t want to talk, but he talked about hospitality and respecting other business people. Additionally, they interviewed a cab driver who appeared to confirm it and is madder than a wet hen because, in her words, the woman didn’t just hurt herself and had a lot of nerve going to another person’s place. It happened.

I think that contributed to her “voluntary” resignation from the business group.

Old 06-26-2018, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Links? Also, why is there no confirmation from anyone who was actually THERE?
Links? It was on the local news.

I got the impression the B&B guy was there.

Old 06-26-2018, 04:35 PM

Quote:
So, nothing then. As I thought.
Watch the DC news tonight, Dude.

Old 06-26-2018, 04:37 PM

348 posts, read 256,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
They are now - first the owner of the B&B on the local news, you could tell he really didn’t want to talk, but he talked about hospitality and respecting other business people. Additionally, they interviewed a cab driver who appeared to confirm it and is madder than a wet hen because, in her words, the woman didn’t just hurt herself and had a lot of nerve going to another person’s place. It happened.

I think that contributed to her “voluntary” resignation from the business group.
This has so many financial ramifications for business owners who had nothing to do with Sarah Sanders being asked to leave the Red Hen. Small towns already struggle for customers without all the negative publicity.

It is a shame the owner of the Red Hen did not think of the consequences before asking Sarah to leave her restaurant. Also to follow her group to another restaurant and continuing the heckling.

Old 06-26-2018, 04:40 PM

348 posts, read 256,157 times
Quote:
Links? Also, why is there no confirmation from anyone who was actually THERE?
Here is the link....turn on your tv. It is on the national news now.

Old 06-26-2018, 04:41 PM

15,532 posts, read 10,507,413 times
Quote:
So, nothing then. As I thought.
It took me one second to find an interview on WSLS, google it.

Old 06-26-2018, 04:53 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,565,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
It took me one second to find an interview on WSLS, google it.
Shrug, I see no interview. I see nothing about this other than Fox & Breitbart (snort) & AGAIN no one who was ACTUALLY THERE confirming it. Not only that, dad waits 3 days to tell his harrowing story? What a crock.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies