Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2018, 04:36 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,082,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Boy, oh boy!

Right-wing authoritarians are people who have a high degree of willingness to submit to authorities they perceive as established and legitimate, who adhere to societal conventions and norms, and who are hostile and punitive in their attitudes towards people who don't adhere to them. They value uniformity and are in favour of using group authority, including coercion, to achieve it.
Right-wing authoritarians want society and social interactions structured in ways that increase uniformity and minimize diversity. In order to achieve that, they tend to be in favour of social control, coercion, and the use of group authority to place constraints on the behaviours of people such as political dissidents and ethnic minorities. These constraints might include restrictions on immigration, limits on free speech and association and laws regulating moral behaviour. It is the willingness to support or take action that leads to increased social uniformity that makes right-wing authoritarianism more than just a personal distaste for difference. Right-wing authoritarianism is characterized by obedience to authority, moral absolutism, racial and ethnic prejudice, and intolerance and punitiveness towards dissidents and deviants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-...thoritarianism

Now, I know that's a lot of reading, chuck.

But try to...

...Carry on.

So, you did not read or comprehend your link? So sad that people will post, and not even read what they are posting.....

Hahhaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So, the right wing wants obama care?

Quote:
they value uniformity and are in favour of using group authority, including coercion, to achieve it

We want "group authority"?

HAhahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
Great post

Yes, because the right want "group authority".....

Hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa
Quote:

They value uniformity and are in favour of using group authority, including coercion, to achieve it

Did you even read it or did you just reply because you always agree with little g?

Old 07-14-2018, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Unfortunately, the MSM is all we have. Mueller has the rest. I guess we'll have to wait for that.

Wait, I though everyone knew? I mean hell, look at this thread.

Old 07-14-2018, 04:42 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,952,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yes, because the right want "group authority".....

Hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa

Did you even read it or did you just reply because you always agree with little g?
Well according to your logic....

Old 07-14-2018, 04:43 PM

Quote:
I don't think there can be indictments for political theater. Or at least I don't think that is how the law works.

So, you did not know that one of those indicted (one of the original indictments), shown up and mueller ran the other way? He made excuses on why he could not go to court, made excuses that he (mueller) was not sure if they accepted the indictment....blah blah blah....

Old 07-14-2018, 04:43 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times
Quote:
So, you did not read or comprehend your link? So sad that people will post, and not even read what they are posting.....

Hahhaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So, the right wing wants obama care?

We want "group authority"?

HAhahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Welp...

I was kinda afraid that was too much reading.

But, no doubt ya did yer best, chuck.

Old 07-14-2018, 04:44 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,515,336 times
Quote:
I don't think there can be indictments for political theater. Or at least I don't think that is how the law works.
Or so we had previously thought.

Are you suggesting that you believe that the Russian military people who were indicted will ever stand trial, much less be held accountable as proxies for Russian cyberwarfare activities against our country? Or that either Mueller or Rosenstein believed that any of these outcomes were even remotely likely when they filed for these indictments?

If the answer to all of these questions are "no," then these indictments are political theater and nothing more.

Old 07-14-2018, 04:44 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times
Quote:
So, you did not know that one of those indicted (one of the original indictments), shown up and mueller ran the other way? He made excuses on why he could not go to court, made excuses that he (mueller) was not sure if they accepted the indictment....blah blah blah....
Yeah, right.

You said so.

Old 07-14-2018, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
Well according to your logic....

Then obviously you have no clue what the right wants...

The left wants "lockstep" not the right....have you not heard of this thing call obamacare?

Old 07-14-2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Yeah, right.

You said so.

So, when the russians shown up...mueller went to court? Maybe you can provide a link to this?

I'll wait....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies