Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2018, 01:51 PM

46,278 posts, read 27,093,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Nobody ever thought you were.

Watch out for the edge.

So, why would I be ready to march off the cliff....those on the right think for themselves....

Those on the left just spew what they are told to spew....just as you do...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2018, 01:54 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Trump gave the order.
On live television. Isn't he the clever one.

Old 07-14-2018, 01:58 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terr View Post
I asked before, none of the hysterical liberal ninnies answered - maybe you will attempt again?

Espionage is a very serious crime, right? More so than hacking - correct? Now, there is this guy in Russia by the name of Alexander Bortnikov (look him up), it is his job to spy on the US. We have mountains of evidence that he is engaged in espionage on the United States. Hugely damaging to our national security stuff.

Do you think DOJ should indict him?
Title of this thread is Rosenstein Holds Press Conference On Law Enforcement Announcement

Any chance you have anything pertinent, or even coherent, to say on that topic?

If you want to discuss all those the DOJ should indict, go for it.

Sounds like a dandy topic for another thread.

Old 07-14-2018, 02:15 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,061,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Reading comprehension problems I see...

I did not say russia did not do it, I said you cannot tell me who russia was trying to get to win....

Can you understand the difference?

And while you're at it....why did russia bump up the information after the election?

UN-American...come join me in the military section....
Yes you can. That's exactly what all those conclusions state- that Russia was actively trying to help Trump win. You can debate the reasons for that if you want, but that was the purpose of the hacking- to hurt the Democrats and help Trump. The Senate conclusion stated as much plainly.

Bump up what information?

Serving in the military hardly means you can't sell out your country, Benedict Arnold. Never questioning your leaders is highly un-American. Defending Russia above American interests is un-American. Excusing the undermining of the American election process by a foreign adversary to help a particular candidate win is astonishingly un-American. Tell me which ones you and other Trump supporters aren't engaged in, again? If you're in the military, it's even worse. Instead of worrying about how liberals are being mean to Trump, you should get back to doing what you signed up for.

Old 07-14-2018, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Yes you can. That's exactly what all those conclusions state- that Russia was actively trying to help Trump win. You can debate the reasons for that if you want, but that was the purpose of the hacking- to hurt the Democrats and help Trump. They Senate conclusion stated as much plainly.

Bump up what information?

Serving in the military hardly means you can't sell out your country, Benedict Arnold.

No it does not......if so it should be easy to provide.

The russians did more after the election than prior....seems you'd know this, but you are not as informed as you think.

Think what you want...it's easy to call someone un-American and not know them.....and if you base what you say off just these few posts...well, that just shows you have no clue....and would rather posture than provide any substance....

Old 07-14-2018, 03:14 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
It was known before the election that this was happening. Only an idiot or a traitor still votes for Trump, thereby supporting Russia's preferred outcome that US citizens undermine their own nation's democratic institutions. We were warned by the IC and even Clinton prior to November. Remember when Obama threw a bunch of Russians out of the country? We know the investigation into Russian activities started before that. Since then, Trump has said nothing happened, has come down on the same side as Putin on virtually every single issue, from Crimea to NATO. He refused to implement the bipartisan sanctions. And all you guys can do is talk about Obama, which IMO makes you traitors.
Well said!!!

Old 07-14-2018, 03:20 PM

Can anyone show me where the russian election meddling was pro trump? I don't want "well the msm said so" I want proof...

Also, why can no one answer "why did russia push more propaganda AFTER the election"?

Old 07-14-2018, 03:30 PM

501 posts, read 303,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Title of this thread is Rosenstein Holds Press Conference On Law Enforcement Announcement

Any chance you have anything pertinent, or even coherent, to say on that topic?

If you want to discuss all those the DOJ should indict, go for it.

Sounds like a dandy topic for another thread.

Evading the question I see.

The point was - is it reasonable to "indict" foreign intelligence operatives, living outside of the US, for doing their jobs? And if so, what is the process of selection on which ones to indict and which ones to leave alone? From what I see it definitely is not by how bad the "crime" is or how much evidence of the "crime" exists.

I say such indictments are stupid and make us a laughing stock. What do you say?

Old 07-14-2018, 03:53 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terr View Post
Evading the question I see.

The point was - is it reasonable to "indict" foreign intelligence operatives, living outside of the US, for doing their jobs? And if so, what is the process of selection on which ones to indict and which ones to leave alone? From what I see it definitely is not by how bad the "crime" is or how much evidence of the "crime" exists.

I say such indictments are stupid and make us a laughing stock. What do you say?
And why do we have a "Special counsel" working on this?

Old 07-14-2018, 03:56 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,372,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Please correct me IF I'm wrong.. BUT didn't Comey say (Gucifer and Russian) Hackers tied to get into HRC's person server ( BUT failed)?? BUT it was reckless blah blah blah!!

However, tho GRU did access DNC/DNCC networks/established DCLeaks website? ... after hours post July request by DJT Rally request, as outlined in Indictment of July 13/2018?

Point is really, there WAS definite co-ordinations between GRu and DJT's Campaign and possible GOP elected REPS's that assisted them!

The announcement by no means exculpated American's involvement.. BUT, actually pointed out their was American cooperations to assist them... It's going to come down to "KNOWINGLY or not".. which given House Congressional reps in the past year and half..It's LIKELY THEY knew exactly what they were doing!!

Nunez especially!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies