Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 14 6.25%
58-60 7 3.13%
55-57 13 5.80%
50-54 144 64.29%
49 or less 46 20.54%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2018, 12:38 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I'm not saying he isn't a lair (he might be the biggest liar in the world) but nobody can prove it.

Ive said this before and Ill say it again: its not what you know, its what you can prove.
So why in the world if you suspected someone was a liar would you promote him to SC judge. That is ludicrous. Any doubt should be disqualifying, Remember Rousch went to same school as Kavanaugh and had no issues.

Old 10-05-2018, 12:40 AM

17,623 posts, read 6,911,503 times
The Democrat Party will NEVER get another vote from me after this. As a 40ish year old white guy, I'm sure they don't care.

Old 10-05-2018, 12:40 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
So would everyone claim it is a liberal (or conservative) hit on them? I understand the anger and I would be too but he had no control and showed a problem, the same one that came up during his previous appointment and that being his bias. Kavanaugh is truly a partisan hack.
So is Ruth Ginsburg, at least she understands law, but interprets to a strong liberal biased. Then you have Sotomayer who thinks decisions should be based not upon the constitution but on how they feel. Every SCOTUS is biased. Why do you think both major parties fight tooth and nail to get one of their own selected?

Old 10-05-2018, 12:41 AM

4,488 posts, read 1,643,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Kavanaugh is a drunk and a liar. Plain and simple. Only a fool would believe otherwise.
He cries like he’s severely depressed, shakes uncontrollably, and gets angry at any moment. He does have what would seem to be severe alcoholism and mental health issues. I hope he gets help, it’s actually sad!

Old 10-05-2018, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
He cries like he’s severely depressed, shakes uncontrollably, and gets angry at any moment. He does have what would seem to be severe alcoholism and mental health issues. I hope he gets help, it’s actually sad!
Really? What's your take on Chrissy talking like a 12 year old girl? She claims to be a college professor.

Old 10-05-2018, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
He had weeks to become angry. The slander was unrelenting and it was done intentionally by the democrat party. Only a robot wouldn't have been outrages.
There are a lot of liars on here though pretending like they wouldn't have been outraged by the witch hunt.

Old 10-05-2018, 12:43 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Not talking about his drinking habits or allegedly lying about them. I am talking about your party accused the man of rape. No evidence, no witnesses, nothing but here say and tried him in the media and basically made him guilty.

This all started with allegations of rape. Show me the proof.
I dont care if he becomes a SCOTUS or not. I care that your party has decided that men should not be presumed innocent until proven guilty. All for political reasons. Only a partisan hack would believe otherwise. I am an independent, I really dont have a dog in this fight, other than I dont want another Sotomayer type judge as SCOTUS.
Not my party. An individual. You seem to now be claiming a grand conspiracy theory by the democrats.

YOU show me the evidence where the democratic party conspired to do this. YOU CANT!.

Thew telling partisanship was when Kananaugh claimed the Clintions were behind this. That speaks volumes.

Try washing that stink off.

Old 10-05-2018, 12:44 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
It is also what you believe. If you that think that he was ralph king because of a sensitive tummy that is on you.
Anyone can believe anything they want, but it doesn't make it fact; merely an opinion. We dont put people in jail over an opinion.

I forget sometimes, I'm dealing with Liberals here who dont believe in the rule of law, but what they believe. Lol
Quote:
So why in the world if you suspected someone was a liar would you promote him to SC judge. That is ludicrous. Any doubt should be disqualifying, Remember Rousch went to same school as Kavanaugh and had no issues.

There you go again in your believes, LOl. suspected doesn't equate to being guilty.

Quote:
Not my party. An individual. You seem to now be claiming a grand conspiracy theory by the democrats.

YOU show me the evidence where the democratic party conspired to do this. YOU CANT!.

Thew telling partisanship was when Kananaugh claimed the Clintions were behind this. That speaks volumes.

Try washing that stink off.
The evidence is coming. It's obvious that this was a political hit job to anyone with an IQ over 30.

Quote:
Why would you vote for a candidate that is a proven liar? Because options are slim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies