Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2018, 07:28 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Ok, I'm done reading what you post. Every single post is angry, every single post accuses Trump of anything and everything, and every single post is filled with more drama than a high school dance where someone stole someone elses boyfriend.

Just once I'd like to see a rational, well thought out post, but all I ever see is over the top anger (notated by overuse of emoticons), massive bold lettering, and nothing of substance.

The line "the truth will set you free" never was referring to a Trumpster...

The world knows what MBS ordered--
It isn't the first time he had used his power to shake down/threaten/extort people who are threats to him and his growing power
He has his own mother in confinement for gosh sakes...
He had this done--
Maybe only to take Khashoggi prisoner if they could or to deal with him by killing him if he wasn't cooperative

It was such a STUPID idea but people with so much wealth and power are the least likely to listen to voices of reason...as our own POTUS proves constantly...
If Mnunchin goes to that conference you can bet there will be a Trump Tower in Saudi soon or Kush and Trumps will sell property to the Saudis for a vastly inflated price ....oh,...that already happened didn't it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2018, 07:33 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Of course it was an "inside job"
It happened INSIDE the Saudi Consulate

By Saudi hit squad-
If Turkey provided info to the US and other Intel agencies part of it came from Khashoggi's own Apple Watch's recording of his torture and murder....

You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with some of these posts...
We think it happened inside their embassy. However, I'd rather not take Turkey's alleged recording of the murder as absolute. I'd rather our own agencies pull the watch audio, it's out there on a cloud somewhere. I don't trust Saudi Arabia or Turkey. They are all a bunch of snakes.

Old 10-14-2018, 07:37 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
Saudis killed thousands of Americans on 9/11, Saudi Arabia is a proven sponsor of terrorism and we still deal with them.

Who runs America? Or should I ask what runs America?

We all know the answer.

Surprised they haven't gotten around to blaming Putin and Russia yet.

Old 10-15-2018, 09:16 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Maybe something to do with flying saucers.
It’s as good an explanation as any.

Not that I think of Turkey as good guys. Just that I can’t imagine what their motive would be.

Old 10-15-2018, 09:21 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Ok, I'm done reading what you post. Every single post is angry, every single post accuses Trump of anything and everything, and every single post is filled with more drama than a high school dance where someone stole someone elses boyfriend.

Just once I'd like to see a rational, well thought out post, but all I ever see is over the top anger (notated by overuse of emoticons), massive bold lettering, and nothing of substance.
Translation: I don't like your constantly using facts to bolster your claims of Trump corruption so I'm covering my ears...…...

Old 10-15-2018, 09:24 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
The line "the truth will set you free" never was referring to a Trumpster...

The world knows what MBS ordered--
It isn't the first time he had used his power to shake down/threaten/extort people who are threats to him and his growing power
He has his own mother in confinement for gosh sakes...
He had this done--
Maybe only to take Khashoggi prisoner if they could or to deal with him by killing him if he wasn't cooperative

It was such a STUPID idea but people with so much wealth and power are the least likely to listen to voices of reason...as our own POTUS proves constantly...
If Mnunchin goes to that conference you can bet there will be a Trump Tower in Saudi soon or Kush and Trumps will sell property to the Saudis for a vastly inflated price ....oh,...that already happened didn't it...
I d be surprised his mother is still alive.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:06 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,646,108 times
Trump says the Saudi's deny it (of course) and now he's blaming "Rogue killers." Trump is a coward and has proven to be more friendly to our enemies than to us, the US citizens. He loves the North Korean dictator (think he said that), loves Putin (our sworn enemy) and now will protect the Saudis. Sadly this isn't news. Just the new norm. How people swallow his BS is beyond me.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:33 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
The arms sales to the Saudis should be canceled. We don't need their blood money.

Old 10-15-2018, 11:02 AM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,069,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
Trump says the Saudi's deny it (of course) and now he's blaming "Rogue killers." Trump is a coward and has proven to be more friendly to our enemies than to us, the US citizens. He loves the North Korean dictator (think he said that), loves Putin (our sworn enemy) and now will protect the Saudis. Sadly this isn't news. Just the new norm. How people swallow his BS is beyond me.
Trump has drank the same cool aide as all the other Presidents when it comes to the Saudi's and the M.E. in general.

Old 10-15-2018, 11:05 AM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
Or it could have been that 400 pound guy sitting on his bed. SMDH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies