Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will illegal immigrant invasion caravan effect midterm election
Help Republicans 203 74.09%
Help Democrats 21 7.66%
No effect 50 18.25%
Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2018, 07:10 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,357,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Soros provided funding through his grant making network..some of those groups provided funding for black hate groups....so yes, Soro's did
...even snopes admits it
You are changing the subject. The quote was a flat out lie. He never said it.

The right however may be too stupid to understand that quoting something never said is wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2018, 07:16 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,384,174 times
I turned in my all Republican ballot and I am hopeful! I think we will see a Red hold!

Old 10-28-2018, 07:50 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,873,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Soros provided funding through his grant making network..some of those groups provided funding for black hate groups....so yes, Soro's did
...even snopes admits it
Weird, do you have a link.

This one says the opposite:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ge...grant-caravan/
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-28-2018, 08:28 PM

35,079 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
I turned in my all Republican ballot and I am hopeful! I think we will see a Red hold!
I am an extremist liberal Democrat who, except for a few judicial races, will be turning in an all-Republican ballot.

Old 10-28-2018, 09:19 PM

23,626 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
"Flawed data" is anything a right winger does not agree with.

Old 10-28-2018, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Calling on all Democrats here- we are looking for people to help house these migrants!

This is an emergency. We need liberals to house families of 9 or more. There may be boiling innards or all-night beer parties, but it's part of the culture, so just overlook it. In time, you may even come to enjoy it. Working American families have had to deal with it for decades, so you should be able to.

On the plus side, you can get your toilet cleaned, your lawn mowed or your children looked after for pennies on the dollar!
They'll need far more than just a roof over their heads. They'll need food, clothing, medical, all of the incidentals for daily life, tutors for the kids, money to go do things-movies etc, money to send home every month, and much more .. yep , the lefties will need to open their wallets and their homes.

Quote:
Hey we want all of you right wingers to build a nice jail cell in your garage. You are all already armed so keeping a felon or two should not be a big problem. And you all know that you right wingers want those guys locked up for a long time. So put a quarter of your garage to work keeping those felons off the public dole...just like the illegals.

You can just keep them naked and hose them down every week or two so it does not become a time consuming task. And certainly the right wing doctors will volunteer to keep them healthy...after all it is their civic duty.
Why should we? We don't want them here, you do. Nope, it's all on you.
Whatever happened to your stance of 'they aren't criminals'? Changed your mind, did ya?

Old 10-28-2018, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
They'll need far more than just a roof over their heads. They'll need food, clothing, medical, all of the incidentals for daily life, tutors for the kids, money to go do things-movies etc, money to send home every month, and much more .. yep , the lefties will need to open their wallets and their homes.

Why should we? We don't want them here, you do. Nope, it's all on you.
Whatever happened to your stance of 'they aren't criminals'? Changed your mind, did ya?
You mean four generation native felons are not ours? Most of these felons have never been out of the US

Where do we throw them out to?

Old 10-28-2018, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I am an extremist liberal Democrat who, except for a few judicial races, will be turning in an all-Republican ballot.
And I a life long moderate Democrat will vote close to a straight party Democratic ticket. Any Democrat who votes Republican this year is a Republican. And liberal you ain't.

Old 10-28-2018, 10:08 PM

29,520 posts, read 22,668,047 times
Good god, please, no more, please stay in your own countries already!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-bound-g...162130281.html

Old 10-28-2018, 10:22 PM

Quote:
You mean four generation native felons are not ours? Most of these felons have never been out of the US

Where do we throw them out to?
If they are citizens then why should only the right be responsible in paying when one winds up in jail? Nope, that's a burden for all taxpayers to bear. "Where do we throw them out to?" ..seems you don't know the difference between illegal and legal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies