Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2018, 07:57 AM

1,710 posts, read 1,463,832 times

Advertisements

Have any Celebs actually ever done this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2018, 07:58 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
It just has to sit there being quiet and unobtrusively polite while these American idiots conjecture they can move unfettered to Canada with other American idiots jumping on to insult Canada as a result of the first American idiots public comments.

Notice the common denominator?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
ROFL.

Just keep being polite it's the Canadian way.

Perhaps all these Hollywood stars can form a Caravan and head for the Canadian border.

I am also fairly certain that this is a new South Park episode in the making.

Yes, I notice the common denominator..........in these two posts. There is no brilliance involved in your insults. I'll take USA over Canada any day. You keep your attitude and I'll keep mine.

As for celebrities who have done their best to muck up the USA with their radical leftist perversions, why do they think other countries will take them so willingly? Who the heck wants them?

Old 10-31-2018, 07:58 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,597,924 times
Yawn. Wont happen. Too busy getting orders to keep paparatzi out of helicopters near her house.

Old 10-31-2018, 08:12 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,497,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Yes, I notice the common denominator..........in these two posts. There is no brilliance involved in your insults. I'll take USA over Canada any day. You keep your attitude and I'll keep mine.

As for celebrities who have done their best to muck up the USA with their radical leftist perversions, why do they think other countries will take them so willingly? Who the heck wants them?
Talk to the hand. Americans insulting Canada getting it back in spades upsetting them, the brilliance is in the perspective. You'll take what you're left with sunshine. the choice is not yours to make.

"Radical leftist perversions" ??? Emotive nonsense no one takes seriously but your fellow 'sky is falling' travellers. Your schtick is worn out, show some inventiveness.

Old 10-31-2018, 08:24 AM

9,471 posts, read 10,810,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
It just has to sit there being quiet and unobtrusively polite while these American idiots conjecture they can move unfettered to Canada with other American idiots jumping on to insult Canada as a result of the first American idiots public comments.

Notice the common denominator?
Yes I see the common denominator is all the idiots are Americans. We’ve heard that before from Canadians. It must be grand in Canada with no idiots who spout off.

While Canada has strict immigration laws to keep average Americans out I am sure the likes of Barbara Streisand can go nearly anywhere she wants. The amount of money she has will get her in to most countries. All these looney celebrities can go anywhere they want for all I care. Whoever is lucky enough to get them can listen to their lectures and whining. I know I am tired of them.

Old 10-31-2018, 08:26 AM

29,503 posts, read 14,663,209 times
Why do these Hollyweirdo's continue to tease us like this ? Weren't there several others that "claimed" if they don't get their way with the election, they would leave the country ? Please , just stop talking and do so.

Old 10-31-2018, 08:35 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,565,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Remarking on someone's repeated "threats" to move is not "caring". It's us saying, "shut up and leave already, jc!"
Nah, you cons care, as evidence by how many threads you start & post in. Too funny.

Old 10-31-2018, 08:36 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,274,675 times
I am raising my offer to $300 (yesterday it was $200), and I'll still call the cab for her.

Old 10-31-2018, 08:45 AM

9,471 posts, read 10,810,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Why do these Hollyweirdo's continue to tease us like this ? Weren't there several others that "claimed" if they don't get their way with the election, they would leave the country ? Please , just stop talking and do so.
I think it’s strange that enlightened liberals like Babs want a white first world nation like Canada. I would think they would choose a third world country where redistribution of their wealth could really help these poor third world folks they seem so interested in helping.

Old 10-31-2018, 09:04 AM

5,955 posts, read 2,882,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
I won't like it either, but I also don't see why Canada, or any other country, would want a "refugee" from a developed country who is just miffed about politics, however unsavory the ruling party.

If I had a country, I would want fighters, not flee-ers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies