Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2018, 05:25 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
The school had nothing to do with the picture, for god;s sake, read about it. It was taken off campus by a private photographer. The school has no control over that.
No but they can still deal with consequences for their choices. They should all be expelled for doing the Nazi salutes. PERIOD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2018, 05:26 PM

34,235 posts, read 18,590,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I'm not sure. I'm busy watching for Tiger tanks and V2 rockets. Oh, and Stuka dive bombers. I'll get back with you on this.
I've got more bad news. They've made the ME-262 operational.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:32 PM

25,768 posts, read 18,826,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I've got more bad news. They've made the ME-262 operational.
Oh no, now we're screwed. Our P-51s aren't a good match-up at all. Hear that (lefty) guys? We're in trouble now. The nazis will soon be roaring into your neighborhood with king tiger tanks... and your boys in high school will wave and give the tank commanders nazi salutes. All is lost.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Lol it’s comedic gold. They’re too cowardly to actually acknowledge their views in public. How surprising.
My public view is that you are paranoid of you think a high-school brat(s) that holds his hand out in a nazi salute is any more than a dumb kid who wants to pizz folks like you off and get some attention. No different than spray painting satanic crap on the local diversion dam. Kids do stupid things. They always have. They do. And they always will. If you want to have a coronary over it, that's your prerogative. My opinion is that it really means nothing coming from a wet-behind-the-ear kid. Now if I saw a group of adults doing that in public, I would certainly have the opposite opinion.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:39 PM

34,235 posts, read 18,590,367 times
What could be next? Goose stepping to marching bands? A few kids pulling a harmless prank, and the SJW's wet themselves. lol!

Old 11-13-2018, 05:40 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,101,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
My public view is that you are paranoid of you think a high-school brat(s) that holds his hand out in a nazi salute is any more than a dumb kid who wants to pizz folks like you off and get some attention. No different than spray painting satanic crap on the local diversion dam. Kids do stupid things. they always have. They do. And they always will. If you want to have a coronary over it, that's your prerogative. My opinion is that it really means nothing coming from a wet-behind-the-ear kid. Now if I saw a group of adults doing that in public, I would certainly have the opposite opinion.
Quote:
"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
Jean-Paul Sartre, 1938.

How relevant.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:40 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
No but they can still deal with consequences for their choices. They should all be expelled for doing the Nazi salutes. PERIOD.
What does expelling do though?

Maybe some one on one time with a camp survivor is in order.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
What could be next? Goose stepping to marching bands? A few kids pulling a harmless prank, and the SJW's wet themselves. lol!
Yep. And then they get cranky when we point out their hysteria and paranoia. Oh well. You can't teach an old (SJW) dog new tricks.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:43 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Quote:
Again, context. Historical events occurred...and it’s plain-as-day no longer acceptable.

Stop covering for these fools.
I agree but then you have to be consistent when it comes to the N word.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Jean-Paul Sartre, 1938.

How relevant.
Again, more paranoia. Sadly. Have you ever over-reacted to anything over the course of your near-perfect life? Do you think you may be overreacting here as well?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies