Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2018, 05:02 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Let's see... so they are not doing anything to lead anyone to suspect that they are nazis. Then, presumably, they nazi salute themselves in their bedroom mirror and do NOTHING in public to reveal their true identities. Perhaps they meet in the cemetery on the full moon?

And how can their "game" be obvious if they are hiding their "obvious" allegiance? That makes no sense. Again, sounds like a bad case of paranoia to me.
Hahaha. Too funny.

They’re attempting to hide their allegiance, but are too stupid/blind/arrogant/stupid to realize the rest of the world is wise to their “games”.

A lot of these posts mimic “The Daily Stormer’s” writing guide.....feigned comedy and all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2018, 05:09 PM

25,732 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Hahaha. Too funny.

They’re attempting to hide their allegiance, but are too stupid/blind/arrogant/stupid to realize the rest of the world is wise to their “games”.

A lot of these posts mimic “The Daily Stormer’s” writing guide.....feigned comedy and all.
Okay, so they aren't hiding it very well then. Which of course means that I would have noticed it in my neighborhood over the past twenty or thirty years. But again, I have seen no such activity.

Now mind you, I DID see a "Hiel Hitler" (SIC) painted on a local concrete retaining wall along the path I jog the other day. I suppose it could have been one of the old der Schuler from school days. I just assumed a stupid teen had done it who had nothing better to do that spray paint the world with nonsense. Perhaps I was wrong. Should I be concerned for my community?

Again, I think someone has a bad case of paranoia.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:09 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,241,062 times
Quote:
Hahaha. Too funny.

The boy in the front row, 5th from left, is doing the OK sign with one hand and the 14 words hand sign with other. These boys aren't a very clever bunch.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:10 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,984,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
High school students photographed doing Nazi-type salute at prom

How do they know they weren't mimicking Spanish fascists from the 20th century?

edit: I removed the pic lest some Gestapo wannabe here reports me to teacher.
Since 99.9% of all young people are leftist Antifas. This is proof that Antifa is the re-birth of the Nazi party.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Okay, so they aren't hiding it very well then. Which of course means, that I would have noticed it in my neighborhood over the past twenty or thirty years. But again, I have seen no such activity.

Now mind you, I DID see a "Hiel Hitler" (SIC) painted on a local concrete retaining wall along the path I jog the other day. I suppose it could have been one of the old der Schuler from school days. I just assumed a stupid teen had done it who had nothing better to do that spray paint the world with nonsense. Should I be concerned for my community?

Again, I think someone has a bad case of paranoia.
I doubt someone like you would give them a second glance, even if they were decked out in full regalia.

Something, something, playing the plausible deniability card yet again.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
The boy in the front row, 5th from left, is doing the OK sign with one hand and the 14 words hand sign with other. These boys aren't a very clever bunch.
Yep. The whole following isn’t nearly as clever as they think they are, as evidenced by numerous responses in this thread.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:16 PM

Quote:
I doubt someone like you would give them a second glance, even if they were decked out in full regalia.

Something, something, playing the plausible deniability card yet again.
Oh don't worry, I'm very observant. I'm a watcher and listener. I would have noticed. Hell, I can tell you what hairstyles the women I saw yesterday wore (one had kind of a cute Victorian thing going on). That being the case, I would have noticed the red armband right away. Wait a minute, was the woman with the Victorian hairstyle wearing a red swastika armband? No. No she wasn't. Okay then, no nazis on my watch, Alpha Charley.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Oh don't worry, I'm very observant. I'm a watcher and listener. I would have noticed. Hell, I can tell you what hairstyles the women I saw yesterday wore (one had kind of a cute Victorian thing going on). That being the case, I would have noticed the red armband right away. Wait a minute, was the woman with the Victorian hairstyle wearing a red swastika armband? No. No she wasn't. Okay then, no nazis on my watch, Alpha Charley.
You also doth protest too much.

I wonder why you’re trying to obfuscate reality.....hrmmmm. Oh, right.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
You also doth protest too much.

I wonder why you’re trying to obfuscate reality.....hrmmmm. Oh, right.
I'm not sure. I'm busy watching for Tiger tanks and V2 rockets. Oh, and Stuka dive bombers. I'll get back with you on this.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:20 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure. I'm busy watching for Tiger tanks and V2 rockets. Oh, and Stuka dive bombers. I'll get back with you on this.
How’d it work out for the cowardly “master race”, again? Near total destruction at the hands of the Russian “mongoloids”, using inferior equipment?

Keep making your stance more obvious, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies