Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 07:49 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,716,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
google is your friend and mine ... i took a look and some states have 'voted' and some have not. i am not going to do for you what you can do on your own ... geesh
Another one not willing to supply evidence of their claims.

That’s a “0” for you too.

Old 11-29-2018, 09:19 AM

1,768 posts, read 568,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Money is fungible, there is no way to prove that.
Then why do you insist that tax dollars ARE used to pay for abortions? If there's no way to prove that they aren't, there is equally no way to prove that they are.

Oh and on the topic of Planned Parenthood's alleged indoctrination of public school children, I've had children attending public schools since 2001 and I've never encountered any of your alleged (aka made up in your head) propaganda.

I have had my teenage daughter forced to attend an abstinence only assembly at which girls were told that having sex outside of marriage made them unclean and that no decent man would ever want them if they weren't virgins. In a public school.

Old 11-29-2018, 09:29 AM

41,974 posts, read 75,239,807 times
Quote:
Get out of others wallets to kill your babies.
Stop spreading lies.

Quote:
go to PP's web site. Do your own research.

https://madworldnews.com/planned-par...-schools-smut/
Mad World News? LMAO.

Got any credible proof? You know, the kind that actually cites evidence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
I'll say it again for the ones at the back.

TAX DOLLARS ARE NOT USED TO FUND ABORTIONS. EVER.

There are literally laws about this. Planned Parenthood does receive government funding but by law it cannot be used for abortion services.
It's like talking to a brick wall. Janelle and her ilk just don't get it.

Quote:
Money is fungible, there is no way to prove that.
Not familiar with independent audits and financial statements, are you?

An independent audit - which most nonprofits, including Planned Parenthood, pay for each year - would catch misallocated money faster than Mad World News can scream "SMUT!". Nevermind the financial reporting due to the U.S. government for Title X expenditures, and to Medicaid for reimbursements.

Really. Educate yourself before posting.

Old 11-29-2018, 09:31 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
Quote:
Get out of others wallets to kill your babies.
You are posting nonsensical tripe. Is this your hobby or your calling? Have you boycotted fertility clinics with this much fervor?

Old 11-29-2018, 10:30 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,602,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
google is your friend and mine ... i took a look and some states have 'voted' and some have not. i am not going to do for you what you can do on your own ... geesh
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Another one not willing to supply evidence of their claims.

That’s a “0” for you too.
Still not doing it for you. Incidentally if the claim is 100% false you would have posted that evidence.
And if you think I took janelle144 at their word, you're funny. btw, janelle144 said the evidence of pp targeting the school systems is on their web site; they are right about that.
PS: I didn't look to see what was in the youths curriculum.

Old 11-29-2018, 10:36 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
If you want it, it's a baby; if you don't want it, it's a clump of cells … science.
If you want it, it's a clump of cells. If you don't want it, it's a clump of cells. Emotion doesn't change biology.

Old 11-29-2018, 10:41 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,602,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
If you want it, it's a clump of cells. If you don't want it, it's a clump of cells. Emotion doesn't change biology.
neither does ignorance

fe·tus
/ˈfēdəs/
noun
noun: fetus; plural noun: fetuses; noun: foetus; plural noun: foetuses
an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.

Old 11-29-2018, 10:45 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,655,075 times
Quote:
More and more are becoming pro-life. Abortions are at their lowest level.

These young people are changing hearts and minds.
But really, all they are doing is promoting women giving themselves abortion something that isn't medically safe and advisable. But it is a matter of FACT that is what happens in states when abortion becomes more restricted. It's very interesting to me how anti-abortion groups don't stress the need to ban the publishing of info, such as from the Internet, on how to perform abortion at home.

Old 11-29-2018, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
With perfect use condoms have about a 2% failure rate. In actual use it is closer to 15%.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...ve-are-condoms
That is still a lot better than nothing. But most people who want abortion banned also think that sexual intercourse should not be practiced unless its purpose is to bring about a baby. So that is one of the reasons why they are so strongly opposed to using birth control, such as condoms.

Old 11-29-2018, 10:58 AM

Quote:
I am totally in favor of BC.
But many people who want abortion banned most certainly are not in favor of birth control. Instead, it has to be self control as in abstinence. That's why a lot of schools only teach abstinence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies