Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Trump be impeached for committing TWO felonies to win the election?
Yes- any President that commits a felony in the course of his campaign or Presidency should be impeached. 95 81.20%
No- I don't care if he breaks the law. 22 18.80%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 09:44 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,270,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Where did you live in Canada?...I migrated from Ontario to Vancouver Island years ago because I got tired of the snow and freezing rain....I'm now in Victoria and haven't shoveled snow for the last five years because there hasn't been any to shovel....I also appreciate the sane political climate here.
From Northern Alberta, but I now live in California. Big contrast in weather, lol. Yes, I am familiar with Vancouver Island. Love the slow pace of life and all the nature in close proximity there, it truly is a hidden gem. You're very lucky to live there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2018, 09:47 AM

18,471 posts, read 15,259,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Leave it to Mueller's team, that's their job. You focus on being a doctor, lol.
Wait a minute. Shouldn’t you be directing this comment at the OP? (Except the doctor part, of course)

Isn’t he the one making premature assumptions?

Aren’t I only pointing out that his assumptions are premature? In essence, aren’t I the one saying to the OP, “Leave it to Mueller’s team, that’s their job.”?

Old 12-08-2018, 09:51 AM

18,471 posts, read 15,259,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Trump has proven the same thing since before he was elected
OK. So, since you are dealing with 2 known liars, which one do you believe?

The one who fits your agenda?

Or does it come down to what you can prove?

Old 12-08-2018, 09:54 AM

24,005 posts, read 15,096,054 times
Oh, Lordy. I hope there are tapes.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:06 AM

20,836 posts, read 17,112,746 times
...and meanwhile in Washington, the President is doing his job. And the country is weaker for all this horse poo.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:11 AM

2,267 posts, read 1,946,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Wait a minute. Shouldn’t you be directing this comment at the OP? (Except the doctor part, of course)

Isn’t he the one making premature assumptions?

Aren’t I only pointing out that his assumptions are premature? In essence, aren’t I the one saying to the OP, “Leave it to Mueller’s team, that’s their job.”?

I am a Doctor of Law so I'll allow it.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:12 AM

2,267 posts, read 1,946,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Oh, Lordy. I hope there are tapes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhNXxeemr6c

Old 12-08-2018, 10:15 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Do you support his impeachment for committing two felonies to win the election?

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...tted-a-felony/
Where do you get that he committed two felonies? You must be watching CNN and MSNBC. According to Alan Dershowitz tonight, speaking to Tucker Carlson, Mueller found no crimes committed by Trump.

Later, Hannity played some clips of CNN and MSNBC that were just laughable. They must have been looking at a different report. I'll trust Dershowitz.

There is nothing that can be used to impeach President Trump. This turned out, as expected, to be a "nothingburger."

Old 12-08-2018, 10:18 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,221,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
'The president committed a felony': Former top DOJ official explains why prosecutors believe Trump carried out a 'serious' crime

If I were Trump I would be thinking about fleeing the country right about now. Russia would be my first choice.
Trump's best buddy Putin and partner in crime is the only one who can protect him now.
I don't think that Donny would be safe in Russia. Now that he's proven himself useless to Putin, old Vlad would probably arrange for someone to slip tRump a polonium cocktail.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:19 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,590,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Where do you get that he committed two felonies? You must be watching CNN and MSNBC. According to Alan Dershowitz tonight, speaking to Tucker Carlson, Mueller found no crimes committed by Trump.

Later, Hannity played some clips of CNN and MSNBC that were just laughable. They must have been looking at a different report. I'll trust Dershowitz.

There is nothing that can be used to impeach President Trump. This turned out, as expected, to be a "nothingburger."
Why don’t you read the filings instead of relying on spliced clips from an idiot like Sean Hannity? They say Individual-1 committed conspired with Cohen to commit two felonies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies