Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Trump be impeached for committing TWO felonies to win the election?
Yes- any President that commits a felony in the course of his campaign or Presidency should be impeached. 95 81.20%
No- I don't care if he breaks the law. 22 18.80%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 02:10 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,199,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Do you support his impeachment for committing two felonies to win the election?

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...tted-a-felony/

"IF"so, YES! BUT you FIRST better start with at least with Bush # 1 (though he's now deceased) then Clinton, Bush #2, Obama and work your way up to the present. There's a lot of catching up to do of the prosecution of any law breaking politician IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2018, 02:10 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
What a ridiculously crazy thread. Firstly, assuming what the feds claim is true, Trump would have "directed" Cohen while Cohen was acting as Trump's personal attorney. It is not for Trump (a layman) to know all of the details of the law. Rather, it is for Cohen, an attorney licensed to practice law in at least one state, to analyze such a request to act and to conclude whether said request complies with the law. If an attorney concludes that a client's request is unlawful, ethics and legal cannons require said attorney to refuse such a request/resign as an attorney if the client insists on continuing. Hence, the term "directed" is inappropriate in this situation (that's assuming that any of it is even true).
Using that logic then Trump will never be guilty of anything.

Old 12-08-2018, 02:16 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
What alternate universe do you live in?
I don't live in an "alternate" universe, but I think those at CNN and MSNBC and their viewers do. I live in the world of reality. Can you even name ONE crime that Donald Trump has committed and named in Mueller's report? None exists, and there are at least a dozen attorneys who have said so. And remember, Dershowitz is a Democrat, not a Republican. But he is very fair, and has been very candid when discussing the Mueller "investigation." He also believes it was illegal to begin with. And don't try to tell me he's a Trump fan, 'cause he isn't.

Old 12-08-2018, 02:19 PM

2,516 posts, read 1,698,043 times
Set up another poll about the crimes Obummer committed that we know of.
I'd do it myself but I'm no snowflake. Just sayin.

Old 12-08-2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
If Dear Leader were the captain of the Titanic, his supporters would go down with him with a smile on their faces, truth be damned. Gotta love 'em.
Damn, are you sure you're not talking about YOUR "dear leader," Barack Hussein Obama? Sure sounds like it.

Old 12-08-2018, 02:26 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,622,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Wonder how long it will be until there's a jump in the "No, I don't care if he breaks the law" votes.
Most wont participate in such a biased and absurd poll (I didn't) based on some link most are not stupid enough to click.

Lets face it, regardless of how minor a law or improper thing Trump might have done since kindergarten to today, you leftist want him out of office.
Yet you'll are the same people that turned a blind eye to Hillary admitting she did things that constitute felonies, but that didn't matter to the partisan fanatics who hated Trump.

Rest assured Trump was not my first choice for the (R's), and Hillary was not my first choice with the (D's). However once it got down to the two of them, Trump got my vote over Hillary any day of the week.
Frankly the only (D) running that probably could have gotten my vote was Jim Webb. But the party has gone radical left of where he is position wise.

`

Last edited by Vector1; 12-08-2018 at 02:54 PM..

Old 12-08-2018, 02:26 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,969,036 times
This joke of a poll is the typical hypocrite liberal type.

A joke I just read: What's liberal and has an IQ of 100?

Nothing. Now I know that's not true but try convincing most others. It ain't easy. :-)

Btw, 73% of federal prison inmates describe themselves as liberal/democrat.

Old 12-08-2018, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
One thing you have to say about the 7 people who don't care if he is a crook or not, they at least were honest in this poll. They REALLY DO NOT CARE, and we see that every day on here.

I guess Richard Nixon was wrong when he said "People need to know if their President is a crook or not!" Looks like times have changed, huh ?
Well, Donald Trump isn't a crook, and as yet, no one has proven he is, not even Mueller. But you Democrats are living in a glass house. As Newt Gingrich said recently, "The Obama Administration was the most corrupt administration in American history." The top people at his FBI, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Clapper and a few others, Lynch, Holder, Lerner, Clinton, and I probably missed some, all acted criminally and should all have been indicted on criminal charges, especially with regards to their efforts to affect the outcome of the election, and prevent Donald Trump from becoming president. The phony "dossier" was used to obtain FISA warrants by not revealing the source, and that it was completely uncorroborated. The committed multiple crimes. This is all documented fact. Yet these people are all free, and not being held accountable for their crimes.

Old 12-08-2018, 02:38 PM

20,871 posts, read 9,550,882 times
LOL, desperate Trumplings really squirming in this thread.

Old 12-08-2018, 02:40 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Damn, are you sure you're not talking about YOUR "dear leader," Barack Hussein Obama? Sure sounds like it.
Last I checked, he is not the leader of anything these days. He is a private citizen like the rest of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies