Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2019, 05:29 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemont View Post
Let's see. The majority of criminals in prisons are Democrats. Certainly the vast majority of all molesters in prisoners were not regular church attendees when they committed their crimes. So it sounds like being a religiously unaffiliated Democrat is the typical child molester. Yet anti-religion bigots focus on the tiny minority.

Better check out all those molesting teachers in the godless public school system. Far more of them than priests.
Wrong again.

Do you just pull this nonsense out of your hat or is there a website you get it from?

The Catholic church used to claim the percentage of priests who were pedophiles is lower than the general public but that was because they were hiding pedophile priests from legal action.

As more cases come to light all the time, the Catholic church has dropped this defense.

In any case, this has nothing to do with Christian cost-sharing of some health care expenses.

Old 02-03-2019, 05:30 AM

958 posts, read 304,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Ah yes.

And as before, when the Christian cost-share programs won't cover large medical bills, the rest of us will, either through higher insurance premiums, Medicaid, or medical bankruptcy, driving up costs for the rest of us.

One wonders how many would still stick with their Christian cost-share plans if they knew that that the back-up options were not available to them.
Of course Samaritan covers larger medical bills. Why the need to lie? Is the anti-religion bigotry really that strong?

Old 02-03-2019, 05:31 AM

Quote:
All this talk about kidney transplants. Maybe if you irreligious folks would lay off the sauce, it wouldn't be a problem. But you blame Christians for it.
Actually, this example was from a good Christian man in Utah who wrote about how he had to find regular insurance for his kidney transplant as his cost-share plan determined this was a pre-existing condition.

Old 02-03-2019, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Wrong again.

Do you just pull this nonsense out of your hat or is there a website you get it from?
“Locked Out: Felon Disenfranchisement and American Democracy” — written by Jeff Manza of New York University and Christopher Uggen of the University of Minnesota — which he said estimated that about 73 percent of ex-felons vote Democratic.

Quote:
The Catholic church used to claim the percentage of priests who were pedophiles is lower than the general public but that was because they were hiding pedophile priests from legal action.
The church has no power to 'shield' priests from law enforcement. That's another well-worn lie. Just like with anyone, if there is probable cause, priests can be arrested. Get some new talking points.

Old 02-03-2019, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Actually, this example was from a good Christian man in Utah who wrote about how he had to find regular insurance for his kidney transplant as his cost-share plan determined this was a pre-existing condition.
How do you know he was a good Christian man? How do you know he wasn't an alkie? Lots of unanswered questions.

Old 02-03-2019, 05:37 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,234 times
Christian health insurance: Cheap, great. The Marxist media keeps it a secret. WHY?

The media is not plotting against Christians to keep your co-op a secret. There are plenty of articles and reports on line as well as video sources/television stories to be easily accessed. In fact when the health care reform act exempted members of health care sharing ministries from the so called “pay or play” taxes on mandatory health insurance it received plenty of press.

The real problem with your topic is your product is NOT INSURANCE. People participate in sharing arrangements. Hopefully they understand and are not assuming they are purchasing health insurance, when there is no protection or assurance for any individual who’s sick that the sharing ministry is going to cover those expenses.

The care is compensated not through guaranteed insurance payments, but through faith that fellow believers will foot the bills as has been established in this thread and that you admit and tout. That is fine, for some. But it is not insurance, it is faith. So what are you so angry about?

Some people want insurance. Some people do not want to be scrutinized by the lifestyle police. Choices. Those who choose to go down another path than the one you have chosen are not discriminating against you. What is the problem?

Last edited by corpgypsy; 02-03-2019 at 06:40 AM..

Old 02-03-2019, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Of course Samaritan covers larger medical bills. Why the need to lie? Is the anti-religion bigotry really that strong?
BS.

Deliver a premature baby with high-cost, life long medical bills and see how long a Christian cost-share plan will cover the bills.

Old 02-03-2019, 05:39 AM

19,220 posts, read 17,102,322 times
Quote:
All this whining about Samaritan's rules. Again, if you can't cut the rules, don't join. Pay more for inferior 0bummercare if you want.
I don't need Obamacare nor would I pay to support your selective policy. But from all I've read I would rather stumble into an emergency room and worry how to pay later then sell my soul to comply with some hypocritical moral standard. This reminds me of Heritage USA now all we have to do is wait for the corruption to bring it down....

Old 02-03-2019, 05:44 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,808,504 times
Quote:
Samaritan members, being the good Christians they are often pay for needs that are not covered by Samaritan. Samaritan offers that option. Truly great people.
Why didn't they pay the medical bills of the couple who adopted the children from Africa? And what was their pre-existing condition? Being born in a place without reliable medical care? Very Christian of your company to deny coverage to these little children. I'm sure Jesus would approve.

Old 02-03-2019, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
But from all I've read I would rather stumble into an emergency room and worry how to pay later then sell my soul to comply with some hypocritical moral standard. This reminds me of Heritage USA now all we have to do is wait for the corruption to bring it down....
LOL. It's amazing the rules these leftwing atheists think are 'tough'. No sleeping around, no boozing it up, no smoking. Go to church. This is a walk in the park for the vast majority of people. Maybe you need some new friends.

As for the corruption, I guess these leftwingers are conditioned to think how government acts. But I will say this for the 14th time. Unlike with the government, there is no large pool of money to be stolen, as 93% of all money is sent directly to other individual's homes. Could I make this any simpler?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies