Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2019, 05:55 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,301,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
If you're trying to tell me that most NFL players are trash, I'm not going to argue with you.
Not saying that at all, and lets not forget numbers 1 and 2, Brady and Rodgers expressed support for Kap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2019, 05:59 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,656,110 times
Kap proved there was collusion and he is still the idiot who lost? Haha

Some folks are mad

Old 02-16-2019, 06:04 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
https://www.sbnation.com/2019/2/15/1...lement-protest

Wow, $60 million? I thought it wasn't about the money? Will he be giving 90% to social activism?

This is why playing the race card and being a victim is such a big business in America, he earned more by kneeling than he ever did playing.

According to a reporter, unnamed team officials SPECULATED it could have been anywhere between $60-80 million.

Just as possible it could have been $100.

Old 02-16-2019, 06:05 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,656,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I think anyone, regardless of their race (which is always paramount to you), should be a failure in this country if they disrespect it.

If this fool wanted to protest anytime while not at work, I would have supported his right to do it, even if I despised what he believed.
However he and other fools chose the one time I and other Americans could not abide by, that being during the National Anthem.
I put my money where my mouth is by giving up premium season tickets I had for years, for a sport I really enjoyed since childhood. I have not watched a game this year, including the super bowl except maybe catching a little glance while in a bar and it happened to be on.
Go to an American Legion, and you will see very few will even have the NFL games on, because the feckless eunuchs in the NFL leadership refused to crack down on their employees.

I wouldn't have cared if the players were white or black racists, you don't disrespect the country, military, LE, and the fans just because you have political grievances.
But I am sure you revel in the anti-white hatred expressed by the BP's and/or BLM types of which I have no doubt you support.

`
Who cares... no one should be forced to stand for the anthem. This isn’t China.

Old 02-16-2019, 06:06 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
According to a reporter, unnamed team officials SPECULATED it could have been anywhere between $60-80 million.

Just as possible it could have been $100.
No it isn't.

Old 02-16-2019, 08:52 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You don’t care about the issue that he protested about. You care that he actually used his right to protest instead of shining for you folks with a handkerchief on his head and some bootblack and a brush in his hand.

You’re hurtin’ real bad over this. But Kap got paid. Instead of worrying about him, get your mind on your money and quit putting so much energy into being a hater. Or stay broke...makes me no difference either way.
You don't have a right to protest at a private business. You don't care about the truth, you don't understand rights, and you stand up for people based on skin color. My how noble of you.

Quote:
What makes him a mongrel? Isn’t that a term typically reserved for animals? My son is mixed...is he a mongrel too? Explain. Because you’ve never called a black man a mongrel to his face in your life. Why do it here?
It's not about me, it's not about race even though you love to play the race card, it's about the topic of discussion and honesty. Two things you deflect from.

Quote:
And what he can or can’t do at work isn’t in your purview.
I never said it was. That's just a childish thing you've made up.

Quote:
You’re not his boss.
I never said it was. That's just a childish thing you've made up.

Quote:
You’re just from the tribe (southern white conservative male) that THINKS you should the boss of black folks because your ancestors had that kind of authority. You don’t and never will.
lol That's just a childish thing you've made up. Unlike you I make decisions for myself based on facts, logic, and reason. I don't look for handouts because one of my parents abandoned me and I wasn't raised correctly.

Quote:
Those days are over bud!! Your grandfather’s America is dead and buried.
Your progressive, race based way of life has never worked and will be snuffed out since America needs men and adults to move forward and progressive race based people that you support are all about receiving handouts and treating people , especially minorities like children. Except Asians, they are treated horribly. Jealousy by under performers does that.

Old 02-16-2019, 08:59 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,867,681 times
He makes me ill...

maybe he'll take all his money and keep his mouth shut, stay away from football too.

Old 02-16-2019, 09:04 AM

13,966 posts, read 5,630,295 times
The NFL negotiated with terrorists. In doing so, they signed a Faustian bargain that is guaranteed to come back to haunt them.

Old 02-16-2019, 09:07 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
The NFL negotiated with terrorists. In doing so, they signed a Faustian bargain that is guaranteed to come back to haunt them.
The NFL violated their contract with the players union. You can't violate a legal agreement just because.

Old 02-16-2019, 10:42 AM

662 posts, read 313,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Gotta love America. Only here can an anti-American piece of trash like Kaepernick become a millionaire. Reminds me of the family of Freddie Gray, who got paid $6.5M for raising a drug dealer. Meanwhile, those of us who work for a living try our best to get ahead don't get squat.

This is the world liberals have created and want.
Gotta love America. Only here can blowhard pieces of trash believe your level of being an American is based on following a ritual with a rectangular piece of fabric.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies