Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2019, 08:44 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,606,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Your made up post is hateful. Anything to deflect from discussing the truth.
You've been embarrassed enough already. I don't think it's fair to pile on at this point. Have a great day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2019, 08:45 AM

79,909 posts, read 44,424,745 times
Quote:
Josh Gordon does not have a job. When he was playing he was head and shoulders better than Kap.

Make something else up.
Gordon is still a New England Patriot. He was not fired. He took another "leave of absence". He still got his Super Bowl ring.

Old 02-17-2019, 08:46 AM

15,061 posts, read 6,223,475 times
Good for them. Well deserved.

Old 02-17-2019, 08:47 AM

37,954 posts, read 17,970,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Then please, stop speaking for them.
You don't ever get to tell me what to do. Which is what you were against a few posts ago. The hypocritical thought process you have here is laughable.
I am speaking for the truth. Make something else up.

Old 02-17-2019, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Gordon is still a New England Patriot. He was not fired. He took another "leave of absence". He still got his Super Bowl ring.
He is suspended indefinitely.

Dec 20,2018
New England Patriots wide receiver Josh Gordon was suspended indefinitely by the NFL on Thursday for violating the terms of his reinstatement under the league's substance abuse policy.

Patriots' Josh Gordon suspended indefinitely by NFL - NFL.com

Like I said and you will do. Keep making things up. Sooner or later you'll have to get a dose of reality and start seeking the truth instead of trying to be right. But when?

Old 02-17-2019, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You've been embarrassed enough already. I don't think it's fair to pile on at this point. Have a great day.
In other words you don't have anything factual to provide and haven't in this thread, but because you said so. My, how childlike.

Old 02-17-2019, 09:44 AM

57,400 posts, read 26,440,027 times
Quote:
Again, one more time in hopes you son't deflect and actually respond to what I posted.

"A lower tier QB who could have latched onto a weaker team club as a backup or sometimes starter but he carried to much baggage."

Stop ignoring the truth. And no there are not plenty.
and thus the reason (bolded) that the NFL settled the lawsuit, suddenly they don't take players because of their high standards, come on. Michael Vick, Pac Man and the various other felons and they couldn't bring themselves to hire K, not one of them.

Old 02-17-2019, 09:46 AM

24,975 posts, read 9,696,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Good for them. Well deserved.
I thought liberals were against the rich getting richer.

Old 02-17-2019, 09:49 AM

59,582 posts, read 27,711,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
You do know he turned down an offer to continue playing early on, right? Having been around sports for a long time, I can tell you if anyone really thought he could help him win he would have been on a roster!
"You do know he turned down an offer to continue playing early on, right?"

He started his little childish game AFTER he was benched because he became ineffective as the quarterback for the team.

Np other team wanted him AFTER he showed he cold NOT be effective.

Old 02-17-2019, 09:58 AM

59,582 posts, read 27,711,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
And you are completely wrong. He's not a high end starter but he's better, right now, than 50% of the rostered QB's in the NFL. He became a lightning rod for a political debate, because of our Moron in Chief. The NFL refused to roster him because of it.

Do players not have the right to refuse employment or must they sign any contract offered to them?
"but he's better, right now, than 50% of the rostered QB's in the NFL."

Says YOU!

You DO know a NEW football league just started and OFFERED him a contract and he turned it DOWN. Why don't YOU get a team and offer him a contract? Or are you just another " do as I say", type and will EVER put your OWN skin in the game?

With "all" the people supporting him, getting the money shouldn't be an issue! I'd bet a LOT of the EXISTING players who knelt with him would give you some money.

"Put or SHUT" as they say!

If is so good, why didn't ANY TEAM TAKE HIM?

We hear on here ALL the time business owners ONLY care about the money. WINNING brings in fans which which BRINGS IN TV and the MONEY!

"Do players not have the right to refuse employment or must they sign any contract offered to them?"

If he REALLY wanted to play and it was the ONLY contract offered, YES, you take the contact and PROVE you are better. THEN you can ask for MORE MONEY.

He CAN'T TURN DOWN A CONTRACT then claim nobody will take him.

Or it all just about the money and NOT whether he can play or not?

Last edited by Quick Enough; 02-17-2019 at 10:06 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies