Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will the Michael Cohen testimony bring enough dirt on Trump to impeach?
Yes, i believe it will 44 14.15%
It will definitely hurt Trump but not enough to impeach 104 33.44%
No, basically it will be a nothingburger 163 52.41%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 02:44 PM

2,362 posts, read 778,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
And while running around New York City having unprotected sex with hookers which he has described as his own "personal Vietnam". What a hero. A regular Audie Murphy.
I don't think he said they were hookers. He was a wealthy student at university - he probably had a lot of women throwing themselves at him. Hookers come when you're married - don't want to risk getting caught doing the flirting game and just want what you want out of it, and for her to go and your wife not to be anything but the wiser.

Old 03-01-2019, 03:28 PM

37,221 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Tucker pointed out the "had his suspicions" laugher in that clip.

Cohen's integrity is zilch....ZERO.

Yet you guys all of a sudden love this guy?

Did you know Cohen wrote a book about Trump, slobbering over him?

Sheesh it's pathetic. So incredibly pathetic, the left are.
Tucker is also allegedly the one who created Cohen's "transcript" of a "love letter to Trump" out of thin air, causing Trump to tweet up a storm about how Cohen had committed perjury after he saw Tucker on Fox.

Cohen pitched a publisher with an idea once, but there is not now nor has there ever been a manuscript of any such book, and no deal was ever made. It is all pure fabrication by another one of Trump's liars. The redeeming factor is that Carlson made Trump look like an even bigger idiot than normal.

Old 03-01-2019, 03:36 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,290,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
I personally believe in repentance and second chances.

Even criminals deserve that.
Totally. Cohen is obviously sorry for backing I-1 for all these years.

Old 03-01-2019, 03:39 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Tucker is also allegedly the one who created Cohen's "transcript" of a "love letter to Trump" out of thin air, causing Trump to tweet up a storm about how Cohen had committed perjury after he saw Tucker on Fox.

Cohen pitched a publisher with an idea once, but there is not now nor has there ever been a manuscript of any such book, and no deal was ever made. It is all pure fabrication by another one of Trump's liars. The redeeming factor is that Carlson made Trump look like an even bigger idiot than normal.
What a,load. Tucker has no reason to. None. Who said that, Rachel Maddow?

Old 03-01-2019, 03:52 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,928,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Nope.
Cons didn’t care that he lied for trump. And that tells all of us exactly how little integrity & credibility cons possess. Zero.
Mr. Cohen had their number ~ let's face it, it 'takes one to know one'. After all, he did the very same things they were currently doing ~ protecting Mr. Trump:

Quote:
“I did the same thing that you’re doing now for 10 years,” he told the committee Republicans at one point. “I protected Mr. Trump for 10 years. Look what’s happened to me.” His own halting steps toward redemption—his self-reflection on his less-than-savory side—enabled him to zero in on the weak points of the president’s allies. He knew those men intimately because, for 10 years, he was them.
The Most Important—And Neglected—Moment of the Michael Cohen Hearing

It wasn’t what the president’s former attorney said. It was how Elijah Cummings responded.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...earing/583915/

(Mr. Cummings' closing speech contained what it takes to form a better United States of America ~ what is needed 'in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic tranquillity, provide for the common defence, promote the general welfare, & secure the blessings of Liberty to ourselves & our posterity.)

Old 03-01-2019, 04:46 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
I don't think he said they were hookers. He was a wealthy student at university - he probably had a lot of women throwing themselves at him. Hookers come when you're married - don't want to risk getting caught doing the flirting game and just want what you want out of it, and for her to go and your wife not to be anything but the wiser.
Okay, maybe not "hookers" specifically but he said he was sleeping around a lot and how risky that was. He called it "...my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier". This was shortly before he insulted John McCain for being a prisoner of war. Classy, eh?

Old 03-01-2019, 05:04 PM

37,221 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
What a,load. Tucker has no reason to. None. Who said that, Rachel Maddow?
It was never anything but a pitch to find out if there was any interest. No manuscript ever existed.

Yay, Tucker.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-revealed.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...edited-n978076

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ly-discredited

Old 03-01-2019, 05:34 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,898,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Bless your heart.
Right. LMAO

Old 03-01-2019, 06:52 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,662,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Cohen's first lies were paid for lies which clients routinely pay lawyers to perform. The latest crop of Cohen lies are coerced lies that Mueller and his merry band of butthurt Democrat committee prosecutors are getting him to say to harm the nation and attempt to keep his butt out of jail.
Sounds like you need to take a little break from all the madness, sounds like it's really starting to get to you. I can't watch this stuff all day and everyday, I tune out and do other things. Try it.

Old 03-01-2019, 07:01 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,662,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Why would we impeach him before he has the opportunity to take the entire GOP with him when he goes? There is plenty of time to jail him in 2021.
I agree, don't impeach him. Let the long term damage to the republican party continue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies