Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2019, 02:35 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,237,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Climate change is real except to the lunatic right with their false science, religious fanaticism and ideologically polluted minds that keep them from accepting the truth and facts.

Forums should ban deniers and their idiocy as it is stifling discussion on how to deal with this crisis. All these people do is deal in false and misleading information.
The climate always changes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2019, 02:45 PM

18,469 posts, read 8,298,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
So you don't know! Yet you know that it is enough.
What's wrong with you?

I answered you...."a hell of a lot less than that"

The ice extent right now is 1/2 the size of the continent of Africa...if the bears can't get on with that
..tuff

No bear is paying attention to this BS...the ice went down...and their population went up

.it's hard being a bear
goldilocks only works in fairy tales

Old 03-22-2019, 02:52 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
What's wrong with you?

I answered you...."a hell of a lot less than that"

The ice extent right now is 1/2 the size of the continent of Africa...if the bears can't get on with that
..tuff

No bear is paying attention to this BS...the ice went down...and their population went up

.it's hard being a bear
goldilocks only works in fairy tales
That's such a scientific answer that would help us determine when to be worried - not - that is absolutely meaningless.

Old 03-22-2019, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
That's such a scientific answer that would help us determine when to be worried - not - that is absolutely meaningless.

Goldilocks....not too hot...not too cold...just right

...it's a fairy tale

The bears have ice the size of 1/2 the continent of Africa.....I don't give a flying

Old 03-22-2019, 02:54 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
...and then he/she was gone...

If you're going to attack a source in an attempt to discredit it, either prove it or provide links which back up your assertion. You had a chance to go through even one of the videos, just those on polar ice, and prove Tony Heller's video which shows articles, maps, satellite data, ship logs, and much much more, is wrong... but no. You attempt to discredit the man by denigrating him? You couldn't even simply say, I disagree with their findings. Nope, you went straight to discrediting, out of hand, with no way to refute what he shows.

You just earned a well deserved spot on that wonderful /ignore list. Buh Bye!
Bye! I don't consider bloggers a source. Again, he has already been refuted.

Old 03-22-2019, 02:56 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
She received backlash. Not in the least bit surprising since she's dismantling the lie that would have lined their pockets.

Quote:
In summary, despite the fact that sea ice coverage since 2007 has repeatedly reached levels not predicted until 2050 or later, not only has the estimated global population size of polar bears not declined by 67% (i.e. to 8100) – or even just over 30% – it has increased by approximately 20% above the estimate used by the USGS analysts who made the predictions.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD4TLmNyGYA

Old 03-22-2019, 02:59 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Goldilocks....not too hot...not too cold...just right

...it's a fairy tale

The bears have ice the size of 1/2 the continent of Africa.....I don't give a flying

What is a fairy tale? Let me guess the whole lot of Climate Science. I don't care if you don't care! Just stop with the generalized comments based on your misguided inferences. So the bears are good - great. Based upon your vast scientific understanding of the subject when should we worry? You don't know and you don't care so I don't take your points seriously.

Old 03-22-2019, 03:04 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times
What cracks me up about these so called "science supporters" on the left is that:

a) They only accept science when it suits them (biology they ignore)

b) They don't even practice what a bonafide scientist would do: Be open to all interpretations.

Science is never settled. Any moron who ever thinks that "the science is settled" knows absolutely nothing about science. And any moron who thinks that "these scientist are the only ones who are right, and all of them are wrong" without even considering those others' interpretations, also knows absolutely nothing about science.

Old 03-22-2019, 03:11 PM

fairy tale...
No matter who's numbers you believe...polar bears are at a record high
....ice went down....polar bear population went up...that's fact

The only people not celebrating the great polar bear recovery are the hypochondriac bed wetters

Old 03-22-2019, 03:22 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
fairy tale...
No matter who's numbers you believe...polar bears are at a record high
....ice went down....polar bear population went up...that's fact

The only people not celebrating the great polar bear recovery are the hypochondriac bed wetters
That's great, if true, but how does that mean: The Big Global Warming Lie...?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies