Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2019, 02:17 PM

10,535 posts, read 6,171,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
How could this possibly have anything to do with who is president?

My zucchini plants are the biggest they've ever been in March. And my dog has stopped trying to chase bicycles. Thanks, Trump!
Excellent.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Recently.
Did you retire before Trumps inauguration or after?

Old 03-24-2019, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Are you getting a load of these falsehoods? "I got a 16K raise! I paid off all my debt! I bought a new house!" They're not even good at lying.

This thread is pure hilarious.
'Because of Trump I have enough life savings to retire'.

Really? Wow I didn't realise Trump had been helping you to fill your bank account for the last 60+ years. And all the while going bankrupt 4 times himself. This guy is a God!

Or could it be that your lifelong retirement plan had NOTHING to do with Trump?

Old 03-24-2019, 03:09 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
I actually look twenty years younger since Trump got elected. Lol

Old 03-24-2019, 03:10 PM

673 posts, read 466,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Yawn, proves my post correct, the old "sticking it to the libs"😑
Incorrect. Sticking it to leftists........not liberals. The America hating left STOLE the word liberal. Liberals tend to be in the middle...........not an America hating leftist.
Everything the left does fails.....over and over and over. Children with A.D.D.....they can't focus and they always blather on and on. Make up more lies when the first lies didn't work.

The America hating leftists...........THE ENEMY WITHIN

Old 03-24-2019, 03:12 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,619,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosilly View Post
Incorrect. Sticking it to leftists........not liberals. The America hating left STOLE the word liberal. Liberals tend to be in the middle...........not an America hating leftist.
Everything the left does fails.....over and over and over. Children with A.D.D.....they can't focus and they always blather on and on. Make up more lies when the first lies didn't work.

Are you done? Cool story though....

Old 03-24-2019, 03:14 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
How could this possibly have anything to do with who is president?

My zucchini plants are the biggest they've ever been in March. And my dog has stopped trying to chase bicycles. Thanks, Trump!
And you seriously attribute all that ^^^^to Trump being in office So, if the one you voted for (Hillary) was elected, none of that would have happened to you. Yeah, sure...whatever you say

Old 03-24-2019, 03:17 PM

673 posts, read 466,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Are you actually saying this with a straight face?
"Hillary Clinton represented everything that every decent American should despise". But Trump was the epitome of goodness and decency I suppose?
Jesus. It's a sorry state of affairs when this is the best America has got.
People may not like the President but he tries to get things done. So far he is doing quite well.
And anyone that thinks clinton would have been a good choice should seek professional help.
In fact, when the fake dossier and all of the players (and clinton) in the FBI that lied to the Judges is finalized then even "stupid people" won't be able to deny the crime. I hope they jail them all

Old 03-24-2019, 03:18 PM

7,195 posts, read 5,730,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Are you getting a load of these falsehoods? "I got a 16K raise! I paid off all my debt! I bought a new house!" They're not even good at lying.
I mean, those things could be true. My husband got a big raise this year. But it's not because of who is the POTUS. But I guess it's the same people who blamed Obama when their vegetable garden didn't grow or when the dog ran away or when their kid got the flu. LOL

Old 03-24-2019, 03:20 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosilly View Post

Oh the irony.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies