Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 12:46 PM

2,828 posts, read 824,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Much of the land in present day SA was unpopulated or sparsely populated.
You are correct!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2019, 12:50 PM

2,828 posts, read 824,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
Yes, even the one's born. If their home countries want to compensate them (Netherlands, and the UK), then so be it. It's not South Africa's job to compensate their colonists or the sons and daughters of their colonizers.

If that makes me racist, I'm 110% RACIST
South Africa at the time of colonization was very sparsely populated and there was room for everyone.

Old 04-02-2019, 01:58 PM

8,335 posts, read 2,963,757 times
Stop sending any assistance to SA. They're butchering white farmers that feed them.

Old 04-02-2019, 05:32 PM

2,362 posts, read 777,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
You had better re-read your books. This article is 2 yrs old, but not much has changed.....Zimbabwe Economic Update: The State in the Economy
I don't need to read about Zimbabwe, I go there frequently (and several other African countries). Also, what is that article saying that you think is relevant? Please be specific, because it's not saying what you think it's saying.

Old 04-02-2019, 05:33 PM

Quote:
South Africa at the time of colonization was very sparsely populated and there was room for everyone.
hahahahahahaha

Oh that's rich.

"Your house was so big and sparsely used so I decided to move in, there was room for everyone."

No there wasn't Einstein, which is why wars were fought and the colonizers forbade the natives from owning land in certain areas.

Old 04-02-2019, 06:16 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,032 times
Quote:
hahahahahahaha

Oh that's rich.

"Your house was so big and sparsely used so I decided to move in, there was room for everyone."

No there wasn't Einstein, which is why wars were fought and the colonizers forbade the natives from owning land in certain areas.
My friend is from South Africa he is white. He is also a farmer who described the horrors that goes on there. Robbers breaking into homes raping women and children and mutilating children in their parents faces before robbing them of life. This is the reality of the the situation.
Also the government has FORCED Caucasian business owners to give half of their business to a African American as part of affirmative action.
My friends's relatives are on on of these plots of land and they are in their 30's and have children. They are about to kicked to the street for something that happened 100-200 years ago and they didn't have any part in it.
You flame racial hatred. And I think it's a disgrace to what is going on for the minority in South Africa. Never before in History has it been "socially acceptable" to discriminate and take from the minority, but that's the reality of South Africa or Zimbabwe 2.0.

Old 04-02-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
My friend is from South Africa he is white. He is also a farmer who described the horrors that goes on there. Robbers breaking into homes raping women and children and mutilating children in their parents faces before robbing them of life. This is the reality of the the situation.
Also the government has FORCED Caucasian business owners to give half of their business to a African American as part of affirmative action.
My friends's relatives are on on of these plots of land and they are in their 30's and have children. They are about to kicked to the street for something that happened 100-200 years ago and they didn't have any part in it.
You flame racial hatred. And I think it's a disgrace to what is going on for the minority in South Africa. Never before in History has it been "socially acceptable" to discriminate and take from the minority, but that's the reality of South Africa or Zimbabwe 2.0.
100-200 years ago? Apartheid went into the 90s. Essentially South Africa was being run by Whites until the mid 90s.

You should stop. As they say, " Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Old 04-02-2019, 06:20 PM

Quote:
What disaster?
When Mugabe decided to reappropriate the land (the wise thing), a lot of White businesses chose to punish the economy of Zimbabwe by pulling up stakes and taking their investment dollars elsewhere. But the average Zimbabwen was poor before and after, had no impact on their life.
They left because they didn't want to be killed and run out of business by fascist policies. GET A CLUE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vjb0w67PZ8

Old 04-02-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
100-200 years ago? Apartheid went into the 90s. Essentially South Africa was being run by Whites until the mid 90s.

You should stop. As they say, " Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
You don't know what you are talking about. You're embarrassing yourself.

Old 04-02-2019, 06:23 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
Quote:
Because it was our business when apartied was in effect to protect blacks, now it is time to protect whites against this racist agenda.
No now its time to learn to mind our own business. Let the UN do its job. We are not the world's police force.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies