Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2019, 06:26 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,124,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
No now its time to learn to mind our own business. Let the UN do its job. We are not the world's police force.
Fascism will show up on America's doorstep soon. Yea, i'm sure you have said the same thing about Hitler.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2019, 06:30 PM

16,099 posts, read 10,766,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Why is it any of our business?
Trump needs land for a golf course.

Old 04-03-2019, 02:33 PM

2,828 posts, read 826,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
hahahahahahaha

Oh that's rich.

"Your house was so big and sparsely used so I decided to move in, there was room for everyone."

No there wasn't Einstein, which is why wars were fought and the colonizers forbade the natives from owning land in certain areas.
Well I guess we should give our land back to the native americans.

Old 04-03-2019, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
100-200 years ago? Apartheid went into the 90s. Essentially South Africa was being run by Whites until the mid 90s.

You should stop. As they say, " Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
You are right it was run by whites who knew what they were doing, now run by blacks and its a mess.

Old 04-03-2019, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
They left because they didn't want to be killed and run out of business by fascist policies. GET A CLUE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vjb0w67PZ8
Someone needs to decipher this video for me, they look like a bunch of idiots to me.

Old 04-03-2019, 03:01 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,970,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
Someone needs to decipher this video for me, they look like a bunch of idiots to me.

Low IQ donkeys singing about killing whites.

Old 04-03-2019, 03:10 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Good on Trump. The left will be apoplectic; white South Africans are the ultimate in evil to them.
Here is the way I see it. I do not want land expropriation to take place. I think it's wrong. However, I notice something. When Blacks were the ones in apartheid-era South Africa being abused, Reagan did not care. Reagan didn't want to impose sanctions on South Africa, but the House overrode Reagan.

Trump will go over there though. That is what bugs me about this. White South Africans do not bug me. It is not them I am mad at. What bothers me is why the U.S. government was so lacksadaisical when Blacks were oppressed in South Africa, but will go over there when Whites are oppressed? And given the editorial Trump wrote about those Black males who were falsely accused of rape back in the 1980s, I wonder how he would felt about Black South Africans back then.

Old 04-03-2019, 03:18 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,364,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Here is the way I see it. I do not want land expropriation to take place. I think it's wrong. However, I notice something. When Blacks were the ones in apartheid-era South Africa being abused, Reagan did not care. Reagan didn't want to impose sanctions on South Africa, but the House overrode Reagan.

Trump will go over there though. That is what bugs me about this. White South Africans do not bug me. It is not them I am mad at. What bothers me is why the U.S. government was so lacksadaisical when Blacks were oppressed in South Africa, but will go over there when Whites are oppressed? And given the editorial Trump wrote about those Black males who were falsely accused of rape back in the 1980s, I wonder how he would felt about Black South Africans back then.
Well said. To quote desert detroiter, "Now the rabbit has the gun," and you see all these White folks getting apoplectic. Where were all these God-fearing, property-rights loving White American folks when the Black South Africans were getting their homes bulldozed and thrown out of their communities by the White Apartheid regime?

Old 04-03-2019, 04:11 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,970,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post

So you propose dong nothing and letting those white farmers get butchered? I'm just asking. What should be done?

Old 04-03-2019, 04:14 PM

8,505 posts, read 4,569,336 times
This move by Trump will be very popular with the WHITE NATIONALIST wing of his supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies