Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 11:33 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,639,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
So much inconsistency here, lol.

First of all, we support the millions of peaceful Muslims, not the extremists. It's the extremists who execute gay people. Second, since when did Conservative's care about gay people?? lol. Christian Conservatives are just the flip side of the coin....you have so much in common with Conservative Muslim's but don't want to admit it.
Such delusional thinking places you squarely in the self destructive, looney liberal camp. The reality you fail to notice is that Islam, by nature and direct teachings, is extreme by any rational measure. All one needs is a pedestrian knowledge of it, particularly when it comes to Sharia Law, which happens to be the central philosophy that true Muslims must adhere to. Its totalitarianism in which its extremist clerics rule over and control the masses with an iron fist. Should its influence ever reach that of a majority, liberal snowflakes would be its first targets.

Quote:
Second, the only people killing children are Republican's who have no problem sending our young men and women to war based off fake WMD's. Yet you are so concerned about the fetus.
Totally false narrative exposing your ignorance of history. For almost the entirety of the 20th Century, it was the democrat party know as and referred to as “The War Party”, not Republicans, and certainly not conservatives.

Quote:
We also fight environmental pollution to stop the deaths of thousands of children who die from various chemicals in the environment. But you don't care, you are so darn concerned about the fetus. Man-made climate change will cause our whole species to go extinct but you ignore the science and continue to obsess over the fetus.

I could cite similar conflicts for days on end, as there is an endless supply
You think you’re fighting for this, and for that, having convinced yourself of your moral superiority, yet totally blind to the consistent destructiveness of each of your liberal agenda items.

While you keep repeating “fetus”, whilst claiming exclusive concern for children, you cannot legitimately claim to respect life, while championing the destruction of it.

Old 06-11-2019, 12:52 AM

2,074 posts, read 1,644,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Congratulations..... you have a PhD in Liberal Leftist Ideology, and a Master’s in Identity Politics and Racism.

Unfortunately, it won’t get you very far in life with such a skewed view of reality, which is somehow able to escape or ignore certain facts and flaws in your rather broad generalizations and stereotyping. Some of the more glaring examples of this might be the existence of black conservatives, white atheists, gay conservatives, gay Christians, etc. I understand how inconvenient that is, so we’ll just pretend not to notice.

Now, for a real dose of realty .... the left’s never ending efforts to create division among the masses is a well understood method of power and control. As they say, “divide and conquer”. Of course they use such terms as “diversity”, which they offer up as a tasty bowl of ice cream, when it’s nothing more than a pile of manure. But the truth is, diversity is just a more cleverly crafted term for divisiveness. They simply had to first drum into your head the lofty ideal, and positive nature of the term “diversity”, hoping you wouldn’t notice. Yet the synonym is difficult to miss, if you just look at the words ... divide, division, diverse ......

There is a singular reason behind their methods and strategy .... power of the masses is what authoritarians fear most. A people divided are more easy to control, while a people united, cannot be. So what must the authoritarian do .... create division, through “diversity”. Fracture society.... create infighting and competition between groups ... convince one group that the other is out to get them, to hold them down, to deny them their due .... it’s easy to do, once you are successful in convincing them to separate themselves from one another, on race, gender, orientation, religious affiliations, and any other differences you choose to capitalize on. And it’s all about appealing to the lower level instinct of “selfishness” .... this is the driving force behind it all. Everyone is now “hyphenated” ... and no longer simply Americans. We have a new paradigm of new “communities” like the “LGTB Community”; the African-American community; the Hispanic Community, etc. once upon a time, we were all living together as one community. And the diversity promoters won’t be satisfied until they create a level of division among society that has Wrangler Jean lovers in violent conflict with anyone wearing Levi’s.

This explains the unspoken reason why the authoritarian leftist democrats are so in favor of open borders. Just another element of “diversity”, and cultural disintegration, through nationality, and spoken language divisiveness. Then, the Democrats simply pander to each of the fractionated groups, promising freebies in mass, and protection from the “others” whose greed and selfishness will take away what is rightfully theirs, unless they are kept safe from the racists, bigots, homophobes, misogynists, and islamophobes.

The collective selfishness and ignorance of the diverse factions blinds them to the truth that they are being played like a piano, with the ultimate and predictable result of total self destruction.
I am moderately conservative and grew up on an Indian Reservation in rural AZ. I moved away to FL for many years. I saw the voting pattern in the state - liberals in the south and some parts of central FL. The FL Panhandle was essentially solid red across that I-10 stretch into some parts of Orlando and the coast. Elections were usually very close (still are).

As Trump evolved, I noticed that there were actually minorities at his rallies in the southwest and mountain states: African Americans, Native Americans, Mexican Americans, etc. I was surprised. They were usually older.

Now that I have returned to AZ for two years and been re-immersed into the communities, I figured out what has happened. Many of those minorities at the Trump rallies were pushed there by very aggressive far left LGBTQ in their own families. The middle-aged minorities are often still practicing Christians. By contrast, the young have often abandoned religion and live in the LGBTQ lifestyle or are in such proximity that they fully approve of it even if they are straight. In turn, the middle-aged are ostracized or socially rejected badly by the young in their own families. The simple practice of going to Church on Sunday and staying in the neutral zone regarding LGBTQ is not good enough for the far left. They will attack harshly the older members of the family. Hence, they are pushed. The conservatives know this is happening, and they warmly accept the ostracized conservative minorities. Hence, you actually see Native Americans or Mexican Americans at Trump rallies. The far left LGBTQ rejected them so harshly for being practicing Chrisitians that they had to find a place to feel ok about being Christians. Trump rallies give them that support - even if it is mostly white. It's a bizarre sociological phenomenon, but it's true. I have witnessed it. And the far left LGBTQ typically far outnumber the older, middle-aged minorities who are still moderately consertive and actively go to Church. It's really changed here, and families are divided to a level I had been unaware of while I was out in FL.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies