Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who Won the Debate on 6/27/19?
Michael Bennet 1 1.16%
Joe Biden 3 3.49%
Pete Buttigieg 19 22.09%
Kirsten Gillibrand 0 0%
Kamala Harris 42 48.84%
John Hickenlooper 1 1.16%
Bernie Sanders 3 3.49%
Eric Swalwell 2 2.33%
Marianne Williamson 9 10.47%
Andrew Yang 6 6.98%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2019, 02:31 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2019, 02:32 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Thumbs down Pathetic: Kamala selling T shirts: "That little girl was me"

Truly Pathetic: Kamala selling T shirts that say "That little girl was me"

Just when you thought someone could not get any lower:

The Kamala Harris presidential campaign is selling “That Little Girl Was Me” t-shirts Friday in an effort to take advantage of a confrontation between Harris and former Vice President Joe Biden during Thursday night’s Democratic debate.

The Harris campaign wasted no tine in using the exchange for political gain, quickly tweeting out a picture of Harris as a young girl looking defiant. Under the photograph are the words, “There was a little girl in California who was bussed to school. That little girl was me. #DemDebate.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/28/h...s-me-t-shirts/

Old 06-28-2019, 02:32 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,098,635 times
Biden didnt do well but will still lead
Warren I think has moved slightly ahead of Sanders in that more left leaning group
Sanders is really in a tough spot not making much headwind
Harris I think moves up to next spot and will be the one to watch in next few weeks see how much she gains.
Buttigieg remains at 5 will be tough for him to move up but I think he gains most from a Biden slip.

The rest are really just counting the days.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:33 PM

18,982 posts, read 32,668,735 times
Kamala is great at granstanding and seeking attention and clearly it works somehow. Its' amazing how people are fooled by her empty, loud mouthed rhetoric. Too bad she actually hasn't ever accomplished anything worthwhile.

Being from the Bay Area is a huge liability in a national election, she's an idiot to run.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:39 PM

1,074 posts, read 641,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
I rank them thus:
1 - Elizabeth Warren
2 - Kamala Harris
3 - Pete Buttigieg
4 - Julian Castro

The rest can go home.

Although I think Warren is the most well-rounded and would make the best President, I actually think Kamala Harris has a better chance at beating Trump. She is a bull dog and would eviscerate Trump in a debate. It was pretty clear she hates the guy from the debate Wed. night.

He was eviscerated by Hillary, time and time again...wasn't even a contest....and yet, look at the $h!t show that happened in spite of

I don't trust anything this time around

But I will get my kids to stir up the young voters and do everything I can instead of assuming that most people are good like I did last time.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:43 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshaBrady1968 View Post
He was eviscerated by Hillary, time and time again...wasn't even a contest....and yet, look at the $h!t show that happened in spite of

I don't trust anything this time around

But I will get my kids to stir up the young voters and do everything I can instead of assuming that most people are good like I did last time.
Example of Hillary Clinton "eviscerating" Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtlXkJGKwao

And remember she's far far better at it than Pocahontas. In fact, Hillary is enjoyable to watch. Warren, on the other hand comes off as a shrill angry elitist.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:44 PM

13,609 posts, read 21,399,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
These pathetic Democratic candidates are talking about things they "think" voters want to hear: such as: To happily give illegal immigrants: Free housing, SNAP, subsidized free lunch programs, free healthcare, government benefits, instant citizenship and so on and so forth.....including but not limited to: Speaking in Spanish and pandering to the illegal law breakers who cross into this country illegally during the debate.
You have to understand, the ones they think they are reaching out to are " educated and humanitarian" anyone that doesn't vote for them is bigoted and uneducated.

Thing is though, their brand of education is a education camp.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:45 PM

209 posts, read 160,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Any normal person would agree.
But you read the posts of the Crazy Cat Lady and so many of the other dem posters here and see there is a huge population of voters totally ignorant of the improvements Trump has made and only can see his narcissism and orange hair. They are oblivious to the radical lawless unAmerican direction the Dems are trying to move our country in.
They are just fine with the violence, the harassment, the censorship, the character assassinations, the fake news and outright lies the Dems do everyday toward anyone who disagrees with them.
They refuse to obey federal laws they disagree with and they get away with it, are even applauded by the media, which only reinforces their enthusiasm for anarchy.

I can deal with a Make America Great Again orange-haired narcissist way more than the anarchy and loonies from the democrats.....

Well said! The liberal media definitely hates Trump and voters are not being informed about his accomplishment. The President is not only helping middle America but low income areas across America as well with the Opportunity Zones.

The heart of this new law: Opportunity Zones, or "O-zones," low-income areas designated by each state. Investors will soon be able to plow recently realized capital gains into projects or companies based there, slowly erase the tax obligations on a portion of those gains and, more significantly, have those proceeds grow tax-free. There are almost no limits. No limits on how much you can put in, how much tax you can avoid and, for most of the country, the types of taxes you can avoid, whether federal, state or local. No limits on how long those proceeds compound tax-free. And precious few limits on what types of investments you can make for LOW INCOME AREAS.

Folks, these are investments for LOW INCOME AREAS across the country, whether it's white. black, hispanic, or Asian, you name it, Trump wants to help everyone out. The liberal media just hates this man. Trumps style maybe unconventional but folks Trump is not a racist. Just do your research on OPPORTUNITY ZONES.
Trump is making a difference on low income areas.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:47 PM

2,691 posts, read 1,668,069 times
After that tirade from Kamala Harris there goes any chance of Biden selecting her as his running mate to improve the black vote.

But then he might not be the nominee, seeing yesterday's performance

Old 06-28-2019, 02:48 PM

3,260 posts, read 6,762,145 times
man you Lemocrats sure do love dragging race into everything. It makes one a hero everytime it seems and she was first to pull that card out big time (no surprise). Talk about dividing the country. What really cracks me up is several of them saying how they are going to get the blacks and hispanics back to work someone is asleep at the wheel paying NO attention to the employment figures. Can't wait to get this sideshow over with and get on with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies