Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2019, 06:17 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,595,388 times

Advertisements

"Say Good bye to Texas: Texas gained almost nine Hispanic residents for every additional white resident last year"

So by this assessment the realist Americans are white? I mean black folks were not even put into this equation. I mean with the way many people act, you would think this situation would be a disaster. I swear there is always paranoia of us black and brown folks in this country as if we are some scary evil boogeymen to disrupt the white way life. I almost want to laugh it, but unfortunately it is these feelings that contribute to people justifying our murders!!

Old 06-21-2019, 06:21 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
"Say Good bye to Texas: Texas gained almost nine Hispanic residents for every additional white resident last year"

So by this assessment the realist Americans are white? I mean black folks were not even put into this equation. I mean with the way many people act, you would think this situation would be a disaster. I swear there is always paranoia of us black and brown folks in this country as if we are some scary evil boogeymen to disrupt the white way life. I almost want to laugh it, but unfortunately it is these feelings that contribute to people justifying our murders!!
Most white Americans aren't out to murder blacks or browns so you can put that one to rest. We just don't want to see our country transformed culturally and demographically by massive illegal immigration. Is there something wrong with that? I don't have an issue with blacks whatsoever nor legal, assimilating Hispanics (so-called browns).

Old 06-21-2019, 07:03 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Mexico will eventually conquer Texas without firing a shot. You have to give the devil his due a brilliant long term strategy by the Raza Unida Party crowd.
I've lived in Texas for 37 years.

Tell us all about your Texas experiences.

Old 06-21-2019, 07:12 PM

10,060 posts, read 12,800,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Non-Hispanic whites do not share the same culture and language that Hispanics do though. Skin color is irrelevant.
Not all whites share the same culture and language. Not even in Texas.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=htdfzTpPQ6U&t=844s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-X13Gtv2F5M&t=524s

Old 06-21-2019, 07:17 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Goodbye to Texas? Wasn’t it called Texas long before it became part of the United States?

Old 06-21-2019, 07:17 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Asian community growing faster in Texas than the Hispanics...go figure. Any concern there?

Old 06-21-2019, 07:27 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,590,666 times
Quote:
I'd be willing to bet that a good many of these Hispanics moving to Texas are illegal aliens or the offspring of illegal aliens. The same thing is happening all over the southwest and is spreading everywhere else. With the continued influx of illegal alien Hispanics they will never fully assimilate. They are adamant about speaking Spanish everywhere even if they know how to speak English. We will become culturally Hispanic if this doesn't stop.
You don't know many Hispanics, do you?

Old 06-21-2019, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
If the Democrats are able to flip Texas, then all is lost. The Democrats will be able to institute their dreams. Get ready for the confiscation of land, the nationalization of industries and the excessive taxation of real work.
Right. That's what happened last time Democrats led Texas or were in the White House, right?

Old 06-21-2019, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Its Texas your already there. As is New Mexico, Arizona, California, and Florida. Our local foods, roads, parks, bridges, statues, and customs that are Hispanic. I live in a city that has a complete section (Tampa, FL) devoted to Hispanic Heritage and our cigar making roots that the Cubans and other brought here. Heck our most famous food is the Cuban Sandwich.

I guess it just depends on where you live in the US but this influence has always been there.
And Tampa seems to work just fine with that doesn't it? I mean, the Columbia Restaurant is famous down in Ybor, and Sarasota, and St. Augustine and what used to be the pier in St. Pete.

Old 06-21-2019, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Not really, at least not of the magnitude it is today. Why haven't the Cubans in Florida assimilated after all of these years? From what I understand one can't even get a job in many parts of Florida unless you speak Spanish and that is true of many areas of the southwest now. That's more than just an influence it's a takeover. We are not a Hispanic country in identity but due to illegal immigration and unassimilating Hispanics in general we are fast becoming one. It's neither natural nor lawful.
Why is it not natural or lawful? The USA doesn't have an official language, so it's perfectly fine to speak whatever language you want. What's your big worry about Hispanics?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies