Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 04:56 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times

Advertisements

Most seeming acceptance is usually passive avoidance
A lot of what people perceive as cell phone obsession in public is often nothing more than withdrawal and avoidance from some pretty uncomfortable behavior

Old 06-26-2019, 05:00 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
5 years ago I was completely on the side of the LGBT community.

I still believe in and support gay rights and gay marriage but I pretty much despise all of them now due to becoming an angry radicalized mob that frequently targets children.
That's the real danger of the Broad Brush. I warned of this years ago when these Radical Activists seemed determined to eradicate all the important gains for Equality for Gay/Lesbian Citizens.

Sure ... it's fatigue, but it's worse than that. It's becoming a Litmus Test of some sort of "MY rights are more important than YOUR Rights ..... because YOU oppressed ME.

They are taking 2 steps back for every step forward and you don't get far down the road using that system.

Bottom line for those paying attention - all this "trans" stuff about showers and allowing Biological Males to compete against Biological Females is ONLY going to hurt Females - Gay, Straight, Unsure.

It will kill women's sports. The Radial Activism is actually turning the public to "disinterest" at best and vague dislike (or worse) at best. I have a Lesbian daughter - she wants to live her life with her partner with the same Legal and Constitutional protections than her Dad and Mom enjoy. Thats what we should all call Equal Rights for all Citizens - Gay/Straight/Black/White/Purple/Green/Left Handed/Right Handed or something else.

It's NOT "special rules for ME", because I'm Extra Special and YOU need to both recognize that and bow down to ME. Everyone should have seen this coming .... hopefully the sane part of the Gay/Lesbian Community will step up and try to bring some sanity.

Old 06-26-2019, 05:38 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,456,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Tried to find a straight pride parade to sign up for, but no luck.

Got a link?
Women's march, mans march, the march of dimes, life march, etc.. Just think of any cause. The gay pride parade is just the march for gays who've been beaten up, fired, etc. It's just a cause like any other and straights can march along, just like you would in any march for solidarity.

Old 06-26-2019, 06:03 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,952,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
May 1, 2019

Second ‘Drag Queen Story Hour’ Reader Exposed As A Pedophile

It has been discovered that a second Houston Public Library Drag Queen was convicted of multiple sexual assaults against young children

The pedophile who was involved with the reading of LGBT books to young children during public library events known as “Drag Queen Story Hour”, was outed as a convicted sex offender and pedophile, as well as a “transgender prostitute.”

And, this is not the first such incidence….back in March the Houston Public Library was forced to apologize to parents after a man who had volunteered to read to children during the DQSH also turned out to be a registered child sex offender.

https://newspunch.com/second-drag-qu...s-a-pedophile/
Just wow.

Old 06-26-2019, 10:00 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
backfired on them big time.....

Almost all gay people are perfectly normal......they let a small minority...of a small minority...become the "face" of gays

...the question isn't "are you comfortable around gays"

It's are you comfortable around some in your face, radical, piece of trash....freak
This.

There is a huge difference between the 2.

Old 06-26-2019, 10:08 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,566 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Ah ... there it is.

Drag queens want an audience of children to promote gender fluidity and LGBT.

It only took about 10 posts for you to finally land on it.

They don't care about reading to the kids. They want to bring their agenda to CHILDREN.
yes, their evil agenda of telling kids they are free to be who ever they want to be.

Old 06-26-2019, 10:56 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,402,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
Meh... I don’t dislike or like them as a standalone sub-group. I guess if anything the further we get into identity politics and building out new ways to break ourselves apart I tend to care less.

If you want to wear rainbow T-shirt’s and fly pride flags then great that is your prerogative. Just don’t expect me to care and don’t label me as an enemy if I don’t participate in your events. And for the love of Christ don’t block a significant portion of downtown with a 1/2 day parade when I need to get ish done.
Same goes with any parade or protest, especially a BLM protest.

Old 06-27-2019, 02:45 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,628,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
people are getting LGBTQRSTUV-fatigue.
Imagine how Gays feel being bombarded with heterosexuality 24/7/365 days a year.
They get a month to celebrate and you are already "fatigued".

Old 06-27-2019, 03:35 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,952,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Same goes with any parade or protest, especially a BLM protest.
BLM is an LGBT organization.

Old 06-27-2019, 03:41 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,228,838 times
LGBT fatigue. Mostly Trans fatigue to be honest, especially since most people don't see this as something natural but as something being taught and encouraged. And I can't for the life of me figure out WHY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies