Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2019, 10:58 AM

1,203 posts, read 620,175 times

Advertisements

The federal law was passed in 2006. Some states had already passed laws limiting sales of pseudoephedrine. In Oregon, it is RX only. You are limited to 9 grams per 30 days. This was seen as a middle way of combating meth abuse and allowing ordinary people to get the medication. Historically, the databases have been maintained at the pharmacy level. Only recently, has there been a movement to statewide records.

Some pharmacies also limit sales of dextromorphan because of robotripping. Recently, people have been buying large quantities of Imodium. Imodium is actually an opiate but it stays in the intestines. In large quantities, it can cross over into the bloodstream.

Old 06-30-2019, 12:10 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,245,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
At the age of 30+ I was carded by a pimply faced Best Buy clerk for Doom3. I have also been carded for lighters at a Kmart not so long ago and I'm pushing 50. I guess it's just store policy to card everyone.

As mentioned the product you were purchasing is highly regulated because it's used to make meth.
They have a version of Claritin that you can buy without the carding!! I’ll just buy that one from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
it's gotten so bad people are injuring their pets and taking them to the vet to get prescriptions for pain killers. Pharmacists are wise to that already.
Geez!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Its pretty silly since virtually all the meth in america has been coming from mexico for at least a dozen years. It gives the citizens the false belief that the government is doing something to protect them from the threat of the moment.
Oh and the reason meth users get tooth decay is because it reduces saliva production. And the drug in general causes users to abandon good health and hygeine practices and not give a damn about things that normal people do. On their way to work? Oh that can wait look its the adult video store, it'll just take a minute.
I heard that the Mexican meth is better quality.

Old 06-30-2019, 12:11 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,574,961 times
So, you're "uninformed" on this police state bidness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
lol Then why do you vote for the police state candidates? You're your own worst enemy.

Trumplings...

Always trying to make ME the topic.

The federal law was passed in 2006. Who was prez in 2006? Who controlled congress in 2006?

And just for your info: TX is owned and operated by teabagging Pubs.

Now you know.

You should feel ashamed for that post.

Carry on.

Old 06-30-2019, 12:28 PM

21,167 posts, read 19,768,059 times
I guess liberals want undocumented immigrants to suffer from allergies.

Old 06-30-2019, 02:17 PM

40,956 posts, read 49,248,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
No they will get their free allergy shots while they are getting their free College after they've gotten their free abortion.

Old 07-01-2019, 10:47 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,245,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Lol...this post makes no sense.

Old 07-01-2019, 10:55 AM

19,679 posts, read 12,260,591 times
Sudafed is the only thing that will unblock my ears when they get swollen inside. And blocked tubes are terrible, you feel partially deaf and disoriented. So I go to the drug store and sign the thing and give them my license and praise the fact that I can still get it at all. The replacement stuff they sell on the shelf really does not do the job. I hate the side effects but once or twice a year it is a necessity.

Old 07-01-2019, 10:58 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,641,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Sudafed is the only thing that will unblock my ears when they get swollen inside. And blocked tubes are terrible, you feel partially deaf and disoriented. So I go to the drug store and sign the thing and give them my license and praise the fact that I can still get it at all. The replacement stuff they sell on the shelf really does not do the job. I hate the side effects but once or twice a year it is a necessity.
I've found the same with Sudafed. The otc version does nothing. I need the behind the counter, show us your ID and don't come back for another box for at least a week version.

Old 07-01-2019, 11:04 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,133,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
It's why their teeth fall out. Very acidic.
Another thing that kills their teeth is the meth mouth (dry mouth). They go literally days on end without drinking any liquids.

Old 07-01-2019, 11:11 AM

37,956 posts, read 17,896,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
So, you're "uninformed" on this police state bidness.

Trumplings...

Always trying to make ME the topic.
I didn't support Trump. Not that you care about the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
The federal law was passed in 2006. Who was prez in 2006? Who controlled congress in 2006?

And just for your info: TX is owned and operated by teabagging Pubs.

Now you know.

You should feel ashamed for that post.

Carry on.

LOL you didn't dispute anything I said, yet again. Again one more time and lets see if you deflect.
Then why do you vote for the police state candidates? You're your own worst enemy.

I wish the Tea Party ran Texas, then maybe we wouldn't be in so much debt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies