Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 03:04 AM

4,910 posts, read 2,060,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Japanese were relocated in the US with the 2nd Amendment. Native Americans were driven from their lands, had guns and a 2nd Amendment. The second amendment is being misinterpreted, abused and misused and is not needed for any rational purpose anymore if it ever was. Repeal it.
Well, if its time to amend the U.S. Constitution and rid it of the 2nd Amendment, I say its time to rid it of the 1st Amendment, the 4th Amendment, the 5th Amendment and while we're at it, let's do away with the 14th Amendment to!!

All those Amendments are "being misinterpreted, abused and misused and are not needed for any rational purpose anymore if it ever was. Repeal them."

Seriously, how STUPID does that sound?? BTW, Good luck in getting 2/3rds of the States to agree with this.

The Left has now become the new Fascist with all their warped ideals... Their "Storm Troopers" are the Antifa (Anti Fascists...LMAO!!) thugs who feel that they have the "Constitutional" right to beat down anybody who do not agree with them and their corrupted agenda... No different than their role models, the original Nazi Storm Troopers in Germany in the 1920s and 30s... Before they seized complete power.

Do I fear my government? No, but at the same time, do I completely and blindly trust them? No.

Do I think that a government ordered gun confiscation, as stated by Comrade Bernie Sanders, would lead to a full out Civil War? No, but there will be, without question, serious push-back by at least half of the country and with lots of blood being spilled by either refusing or enforcing this illegal order. If it ever came to this, then it might be time to dissolve the Union and form two, if not more, independent new countries that may or may not form into something closer to a Federation than a Union.

I'm pretty sure that Russia, China and the European Union would love that to happen!!

Last edited by bergun; 08-07-2019 at 03:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies