Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2019, 02:01 PM

1,070 posts, read 393,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Yet, you wouldn't vote for Bush or someone like him. And you wouldn't complain when the DNC conducted its usual character assassination and claims of "racist!" "misogynist!" "corporatist!" etc. that they do to ANYONE who doesn't have a (D) after his or her name.

Trump is not "in the same group" because he actually fights back. That's why you and the other liberal statists hate him so much.
Fiend, it ain’t Trump’s fighting that we don’t like - it’s his actions!

Bribing Zelensky is the current action

It’s almost Happy Hour here - I don’t have time to list Trump’s insane actions now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2019, 02:03 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Anyone who believes there is going to be an impeachment really needs to go and find a therapist. I realize the Democrat have become completely unhinged after being proved 100% wrong about Russia, but this has to be seen to be believed.

FINALLY! GOP Lawmakers Storm Secure Impeachment Chamber, Defend Trump, Shout at Lawless Dems – Coward Schiff Leaves Room!

Real America now believes the Democrat party is a danger to the United States.

Old 10-23-2019, 02:05 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,297,048 times
We may have a quid to go with the pro quo.

"Ukrainian leader felt Trump pressure before taking office"

https://apnews.com/b048901b635f423db49a10046daaf8a8

Old 10-23-2019, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
If Trump did nothing wrong, there would be no need to keep these hidden:

https://apnews.com/8b5015ee2b45435892fea49fdc73174e

I'm betting his administration will fight this tooth and nail until the very end. You know, cause that's what you do with evidence that proves your innocence.
Whopper, this explains why Trump wishes he is a dictator like Putin, Xi etc. Dictators can never be questioned or investigated.....unlike Trump

Trump is saying to himSELF: “I didn’t sign-up for people questioning my Perfectly Sane AND Genius self”

Old 10-23-2019, 02:09 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
We may have a quid to go with the pro quo.

"Ukrainian leader felt Trump pressure before taking office"

https://apnews.com/b048901b635f423db49a10046daaf8a8
Anonymous sources fake news. Not one shred of proof, given by that crank at AP that any of it it true. Fodder for the stupid.

As usual, this is all that you guys have anymore to support your endless Trump derangement.

Old 10-23-2019, 02:10 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Originally Posted by BentBow
Just read Bill Taylor’s statement...
Fire him immediately for undermining US foreign policy, failure to duly represent the President, and for putting the interests of a foreign country over the interests of the American people.
There is one president and it’s not Bill Taylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano View Post
Like every federal public official, Ambassador Taylor took an oath to protect and defend the Colnstitution, not the president.

Oh yeah, Trump took that oath too. Like it mattered to him.
Colnstitution, is the interest of the people.

Old 10-23-2019, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Anyone who believes there is going to be an impeachment really needs to go and find a therapist. I realize the Democrat have become completely unhinged after being proved 100% wrong about Russia, but this has to be seen to be believed.

FINALLY! GOP Lawmakers Storm Secure Impeachment Chamber, Defend Trump, Shout at Lawless Dems – Coward Schiff Leaves Room!

Maybe you missed it?! Moscow Mitch says that there will be an Impeachment!

Old 10-23-2019, 02:16 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:

The GOP is out of ideas and are acting like 3rd world legislators, they are in some trouble as they brought cell phones into the SCIF.

Old 10-23-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Anonymous sources fake news. Not one shred of proof, given by that crank at AP that any of it it true. Fodder for the stupid.

As usual, this is all that you guys have anymore to support your endless Trump derangement.
Waldo, Quid Pro Quo ain’t a legal term. Bribery is the applicable legal term

And, when a Briber offers a Bribe, it’s Bribery whether or not the Bribed accepts the Bribe

We have the tapes....from Trump/WH - they admitted it!

Guy tries to shoot someone and misses. He’s charged w attempted murder

“But judge, I didn’t murder him”

Judge: “Go directly to jail, do not collect $200”

Old 10-23-2019, 02:21 PM

Quote:
This brings up a point I've been wondering about lately: Does Trump know he's lying? I mean, is he so caught up in inventing his own reality that he actually buys into it? Convinces himself it's real? Or does he buy into the reality that all people are stupid enough to believe he has any credibility, beyond the tribal MAGA hat supporters?
Trump admits that he lies: “Lying has worked well for me - now my lying will work well for the US of A”

Another form of MAGAing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies