Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2019, 06:24 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Even Bernie Sanders, who is Jewish, has gone on record defending her. Now why would he do that? Hmmm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Ok. If Trump made that “all about the Benjamins” comment, you would just let it go. I doubt it.

And if Isreal was treating the Palestinians even a little like the Third Reich treated the Jews, their population would be shrinking, not growing at a quick rate.

Why do so many people on the left, compare everything, to the way Jews were treated in the Holocaust? The Palestinians, the illegal aliens, any group of poor people who are not being catered to by rich countries near them, are “Holocaust victims”? It is insulting.
Yup. You make another good point,

The comparison to retaining foreigners, who arrive unauthorized on our land, to whom food, clothing, and
medical care are provided to rounding up legitimate citizens of a country, placing them in concentration camps and starving them before they are murdered is beyond insulting to the majority of Jews. (THat is why you haven't heard liberals compare dentention facilities to slave labor camps - they know how insulting that would be to blacks. But Jews? Eh.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2019, 06:32 AM

The worst and most damaging aspect to the leftist Democratic Party, and to the liberals whom they have brainwashed, is that they have divided the country into people deserving of protection from prejudicial attitudes and those for whom prejudicial attitudes are excused or tolerated.

Example: Trayon White, a black Democrat in DC, blamed a snowstorm on the Jews - claiming they made it snow because they could make money with their snowplow companies. (White is a follower of Farrakhan, who claimed the same, so that's how White came up with his antisemitic idiocy.) When Jews complained, the leftists in the city blamed the situation on the Jews - saying they're "making an issue of it," that Whit isn't antisemitic, and Jews are causing problems.

The end result is that there was uproar for a week, and then forgotten. White retains his seat. Now if a Jew or a white had advanced some racist nonsense against blacks, that person would be history.

Translation: When a member of a liberal "protected" minority (in this case, a black man) advances prejudice against an "unprotected" minority (Jews), liberals will defend the former and put the blame on the latter.

Old 10-27-2019, 06:32 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,594,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yup. You make another good point,

The comparison to retaining foreigners, who arrive unauthorized on our land, to whom food, clothing, and
medical care are provided to rounding up legitimate citizens of a country, placing them in concentration camps and starving them before they are murdered is beyond insulting to the majority of Jews. (THat is why you haven't heard liberals compare dentention facilities to slave labor camps - they know how insulting that would be to blacks. But Jews? Eh.)

The people that compare U.S. detention centers for CRIMINAL Illegal Aliens to the Concentration Camps of Nazi Germany are IDIOTS and insulting to Jews and others who went through that absolute horror. Notice that it is our DEMOCRAT politicians, the Media and their supporters that constantly do that.

Old 10-27-2019, 06:59 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,619,501 times
Quote:
^^^ See what I mean?! The tolerance of and excuse-making for antisemitism is rampant among liberals. If you point out a Democrat's obvious antisemitism (Omar was criticized for it before she even became a Congresswoman), liberals protect the antisemite and criticize the person pointing out the antisemitism.

It's another example of the double standard liberals have where Jews are concerned. To them (the liberals), SOME minorities are worthy of defense, and other minorities are accused of playing victims and seeing antisemitism everywhere.

It's gotten to the point that unless Jews are mowed down like termites in a synoogue, liberals want Jews to shut their face. It's a sign to the rapid antisemites that anti-Jew comments and behavior will be tolerated, as long as it stops short of murder.
So you're okay with the way the Palestinians are treated by the Israeli govt then....

Old 10-27-2019, 07:07 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,658,201 times
Quote:
No I wouldn't. I've been long critical of the apartheid state that is Israel, Gaza, West Bank and Golan Heights. To me, it seems the Jewish government of Israel views the Palestinians as an inconvenience in the way of their desired ethnostate, not to dissimilar to the way the Third Reich viewed them, like they learned nothing
Gaza is under Hamas rule. West bank is under the Palestinian Authority rule.
Now show me please ONE Israeli law that say "Jewish Israeli citizens can do that and that, and Arab Israeli citizens cannot".
One law.

Show me one governmental sign that says "this water fountain is for Jews only".
Show me one governmental sign that says "this restrooms are for Jews only, no Arabs allowed.
Show me one governmental sign that says "This bus is for Jews only".

You cannot show it because it's not existing. But still you will continue to lie.

But you will not say one word against the real apartheid in Arab countries, where Palestinians live 4-th generation already and officially denied citizenship and certain occupations.

Old 10-27-2019, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Gaza is under Hamas rule. West bank is under the Palestinian Authority rule.
Now show me please ONE Israeli law that say "Jewish Israeli citizens can do that and that, and Arab Israeli citizens cannot".
One law.

Show me one governmental sign that says "this water fountain is for Jews only".
Show me one governmental sign that says "this restrooms are for Jews only, no Arabs allowed.
Show me one governmental sign that says "This bus is for Jews only".

You cannot show it because it's not existing. But still you will continue to lie.

But you will not say one word against the real apartheid in Arab countries, where Palestinians live 4-th generation already and officially denied citizenship and certain occupations.
Nope, Gaza is like an open air prison, and the West Bank gets chipped away at every month as the Israeli government builds more and more settlements. And of course, Palestinians have zero right of return.

Not only that, but Israel's occupation of Golan Heights is considered illegal, the territory belongs to Syria

Old 10-27-2019, 07:26 AM

s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The people that compare U.S. detention centers for CRIMINAL Illegal Aliens to the Concentration Camps of Nazi Germany are IDIOTS and insulting to Jews and others who went through that absolute horror. Notice that it is our DEMOCRAT politicians, the Media and their supporters that constantly do that.
Believe me, I've noticed. i also noticed that even though Jews told the liberals that it was a horrendous insult to Holocaust survivors, they continue to make the comparison. That's another "tell" right there: the Jews don't like it? Who cares?

Old 10-27-2019, 07:30 AM

Quote:
s
Believe me, I've noticed. i also noticed that even though Jews told the liberals that it was a horrendous insult to Holocaust survivors, they continue to make the comparison. That's another "tell" right there: the Jews don't like it? Who cares?
Please, you don't give one iota about the Palestinians, and never answer any of my questions regarding them or their treatment by the Israeli government

Old 10-27-2019, 07:30 AM

Quote:
So you're okay with the way the Palestinians are treated by the Israeli govt then....
You keep proving the point! Back to condemning Israel. What about how the Arabs are treating the Jews, launching bombs and threatening to wipe them off the face of the Earth? (Thank G-d that HAMAS is so primitive that it doesn't have advanced weapons or Israel WOULD be history.)

Jews learned as a result of the Holocaust that they need to maintain a strong offense lest the antisemites of the world succeed the next time.

Edited to add: completely succeed

Old 10-27-2019, 07:33 AM

Quote:
You keep proving the point! Back to condemning Israel. What about how the Arabs are treating the Jews, launching bombs and threatening to wipe them off the face of the Earth? (Thank G-d that HAMAS is so primitive that it doesn't have advanced weapons or Israel WOULD be history.)

Jews learned as a result of the Holocaust that they need to maintain a strong offense lest the antisemites of the world succeed the next time.

Edited to add: completely succeed
Oh please, as long as the US government gives aid and military protection to Israel, your paranoia won't happen. Now how about the expanding settlements in the west bank, or the illegal occupation of Golan Heights. I'm sure you think that's a-ok
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies