Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 01:10 PM

30,383 posts, read 19,184,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
If this is such a stupid thing for the Dems to do, the Pubs should be overjoyed and just sit back and laugh, but they seem to be quite worried about it. Why is that if it is so obviously political suicide?
I am laughing at the Demonics silly fake impeachment....nice TDS entertainment...almost as much fun as 2016 election night.

There is zero chance any Republican Senator is going to vote to remove a Republican President...zero....zero....zero. Furthermore, several Dem Senators will make a sane calculation to not remove because you don't like his policies which are succeeding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2019, 01:20 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,392,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Yes it is. Do I need your permission to tune in late? Are you supposed to be "somebody"? Well, guess what? Im supposed to be somebody too.

It doesn't matter if its a court of law or not - its disingenuous to call someone a whistleblower, and request a President be impeached, and all based on what is tantamount to repeating rumors.

You may not personally care for the fact that I am late to chime in with my opinions, but I am chiming in regardless. Although I will give you that my sense of humor is lost on some. Learn to deal...and, have a nice day!
I'm having a great day, thanks.

Forgive my incredulity that you are interested enough to comment on this thread, and yet somehow not interested enough to spend 5 minutes Googling the details of the scenario. Not sure if that's part of your sense of humor or what.

Rest easy, though. We have multiple witnesses that have 1st-hand information that have already testified and corroborated the main thrust of the whistleblower's complaint. So, no need to worry about "rumors" impacting our POTUS.

Old 11-11-2019, 01:40 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,284,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump admitted to it. So Mulvaney.

Bribery and extortion -- definitely still crimes. Definitely impeachable crimes.

Pompeo, Perry, Pence, Bolton, ... could all testify to Trump's innocence. Let's hear what they have to say.
Show me Obama's private phone conversations with the world leaders so we have a baseline to judge what is "bribery an extortion." I bet you'll find one in every talk he had. Heck, he said it on live TV.

Old 11-11-2019, 01:43 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
^^^ Wrong again. ^^^

In the first place, "He did it too," is not now, nor has it ever been, a get-out-of-jail card.

In the second place, Obama did not do it.

"I'll have more flexibility after the election," is nowhere near, "Do me a favor and announce you are investing Biden for corruption and I'll release the military aid Congress approve for you to use in fighting Russia."

Old 11-11-2019, 01:48 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,220,852 times
The list that Nunes submitted of potential witnesses for Trump shows they have nothing.

The facts are against Trump. The witnesses were all under oath. The first 90 minutes of each testimony will be handled by Staff attorney's.

No one will hang around to watch the Reps. ask questions.

Old 11-11-2019, 01:50 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
If this is such a stupid thing for the Dems to do, the Pubs should be overjoyed and just sit back and laugh, but they seem to be quite worried about it. Why is that if it is so obviously political suicide?
Indeed.

If this is political suicide for Democrats, why are Republicans issuing constant warnings?

That doesn't make sense.

If your opponents are shooting themselves in the foot, for heaven sake, don't stop them.

Old 11-11-2019, 01:52 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times
Washington Post, Haha! They can't stand Trump. So....so...unbelievable this fake article...

News Flash! NOBODY believes the Democrats anymore! (except other pathetic brain-dead Democrats)

May crooked Schiff take his thyroid bulging eyes and stare at the empty parking lot, where it will be his new home when he gets removed from office for being an imbecile puppet for the Democrats.

Old 11-11-2019, 01:55 PM

7,132 posts, read 4,772,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Show me Obama's private phone conversations with the world leaders so we have a baseline to judge what is "bribery an extortion." I bet you'll find one in every talk he had. Heck, he said it on live TV.
If Obama was exchanging foreign aid for political dirt on opponents he should have been investigated and/or impeached. The fact that nobody came forward with such a claim tells me he didn't do such a thing.

Old 11-11-2019, 02:04 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,743,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

(it's absolutely fascinating there are still some who believe these cranks without thought or question)
What is absolutely fascinating are those who refuse to see anything wrong this president does even when it would be obvious to a 3 yr. old.

Old 11-11-2019, 02:08 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,743,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Washington Post, Haha! They can't stand Trump. So....so...unbelievable this fake article...

News Flash! NOBODY believes the Democrats anymore! (except other pathetic brain-dead Democrats)

May crooked Schiff take his thyroid bulging eyes and stare at the empty parking lot, where it will be his new home when he gets removed from office for being an imbecile puppet for the Democrats.
There are many who are puppets for Trump & co. as well. They use words like "fake news" "crooked Schiff" & they even make fun of how others look just like our dear leader.
News flash! Funny how that works isn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies