Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2020, 12:49 PM

88,979 posts, read 44,788,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
With the advent of the opioid epidemic all controlled substances require a visit to the doctors office not necessarily an appointment, controlled substances cannot be called in to the pharmacy. I take Xanax occasionally for anxiety and I have to go to the office to pick up the script.
And you have to produce a photo ID to pick up that script, correct? But... but... but... requiring a photo ID to vote is rayciss!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2020, 01:13 PM

25,699 posts, read 12,779,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
It just needs less govt
Precisely, every time the gov't meddles in the private sector (to forrage for kickbacks, and campaign donations), they disrupt the normal free market economy with their rules and regs, until its messed up.

We need much LESS gov't...not MORE gov't.

Old 03-14-2020, 04:17 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,837,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Yes. Those are the only choices: the US's for-profit healthcare, or Romania's. That's it.

Every other wealthy, developed country in the world besides the US enjoys good healthcare/systems that deliver superior outcomes.

Old 03-14-2020, 04:36 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,214,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastletonSnob1 View Post
A new law was passed saying that people who take ADHD meds have to visit a doctor every 3 months to get their meds.

Why does the healthcare system make people jump through hoops to get the stuff they need?

My mom says my insurance might not cover all the doctor visits, so we might have to pay for my meds out of pocket.

The American healthcare system is a joke.
You are taking a scheduled drug. No such thing as a blanket prescription. Get over it.

Old 03-14-2020, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Grow up? So, I'm just supposed to shut up and deal with a terrible system?
Feel free to move......

Old 03-14-2020, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
It was until the insurance & drug companies got involved.
At least the Dems had a plan.
Where is the Republican healthcare plan to fix ObamaCare?

Crickets
Obamacare is a liberal crap sandwich. Enjoy the taste. Not the conservatives problem to fix a liberal screwup.

Old 03-14-2020, 04:42 PM

25,558 posts, read 17,263,106 times
Quote:
Grow up? So, I'm just supposed to shut up and deal with a terrible system?
Yeah. You are.
You do not have the right to be pleased with everything.

Old 03-14-2020, 04:49 PM

19,833 posts, read 12,090,217 times
Quote:
A new law was passed saying that people who take ADHD meds have to visit a doctor every 3 months to get their meds.

Why does the healthcare system make people jump through hoops to get the stuff they need?

My mom says my insurance might not cover all the doctor visits, so We might have to pay for my meds out of pocket.

The American healthcare system is a joke.
Quote:
Also, I got turned down by THREE healthcare companies. I had to sign up for Medicaid to get disability. My mom says I don’t really need the money, but only Medicaid would take me.

I heard that if you earn too much, you can lose your disability.

The healthcare system in America is a complete joke.

This thread seems a little fishy. There are many adults who have worked for decades that still have trouble getting disability and you make it sound like you just signed up for disability due to ADHD.

Old 03-14-2020, 05:52 PM

18,490 posts, read 9,153,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Yes. Those are the only choices: the US's for-profit healthcare, or Romania's. That's it.

Every other wealthy, developed country in the world besides the US enjoys good healthcare/systems that deliver superior outcomes.
That’s impossible! It’s simply impossible for the government to provide a service better than the private sector. Unless you are telling me that Fox News and Rush Limbaugh are wrong. They can’t put anything on TV or the radio if it isn’t true.

Old 03-14-2020, 05:58 PM

20,099 posts, read 9,003,220 times
nothing to fear, Biden says he'll fix Obamacare! lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies