Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2020, 02:49 AM

10,219 posts, read 15,939,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Speaking of Britain, most of their immigrants are Asian. You DO realize that, right?
But most immigrants in the UK are not Asian in the Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese sense but in the South Asian like Pakistani and Indian sense. So the typical British Asian person would be a Pakistani Muslim, but in this racist attack the victim was of Chinese descent. But in the US he could probably have shot his attackers and been Stand Your Ground since he had a right to be walking down the street and was targeted in an unprovoked attack and he reasonably would have felt a threat to his life or severe bodily harm hence justifying deadly force, woulda been even more clean cut than the Trayvon case where there was at least a hostile confrontation before Trayvon attacked Zimmerman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2020, 05:51 AM

1,663 posts, read 877,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
how are Africans Americans and Hispanics being racist? Do you have a link or are you just making stuff up?
Here is one way.

Quote:
There is an astonishing level of consensus, at least among scholars, on the fact that almost all of the interracial crime that does occur in the United States is POC-on-white. In the representative year of 2008, 429,000 Black-on-white violent crimes and only 91,000 white-on-Black violent crimes were recorded by the FBI, and the proportional breakdown of interracial offenses by race was nearly identical during 2012 and 2015.
Quote:
Just this month, the Bureau of Justice Statistics released its 2018 survey of criminal victimization. According to the study, there were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (excluding homicide) between blacks and whites last year, including white-on-black and black-on-white attacks. Blacks committed 537,204 of those interracial felonies, or 90 percent, and whites committed 56,394 of them, or less than 10 percent. That ratio is becoming more skewed, despite the Democratic claim of Trump-inspired white violence. In 2012-13, blacks committed 85 percent of all interracial victimizations between blacks and whites; whites committed 15 percent. From 2015 to 2018, the total number of white victims and the incidence of white victimization have grown as well.
https://dcdirtylaundry.com/2018-bure...ks-and-whites/

Old 03-16-2020, 06:20 AM

672 posts, read 256,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla View Post
Wrong and pull your head out of your behind! Is Omar and Tlaib, 2 muslim ho's, not racist to you when they openly call for the destruction of America, cmon man!
My point is made with your own words

Old 03-16-2020, 06:53 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,640,631 times
I personally dont get attacking Asians to begin with. Eastern Asians , Chinese, Japanese, Korean, are probably the most American acclimated demographic of immigrants there is.

They dont come here waving flags of where they're from with their hands out lugging along pregnant women to whelp out anchor babies. Even the ones that the snakeheads smuggle in dont do that. Unlike Mexican and Central American types.

Nor are there armies of Asian gangs slinging drugs and turning city streets into Mini Mogadishu. East Asian people bring things to the table when they immigrate FAR more than these third world cesspools in Central America, Africa and the ME do.

When was the last time you heard about a drive by by an Asian gang, an East Asian terrorist attack, or a 'caravan' of East Asians storming the border?

Yes there is East Asian crime. The Chinese Triads and to a lesser extent the Japanese Yakuza. And SE Asian gangs can be pretty violent, but not even to the extent of MS13 and the like. The Russians are FAR worse.

Point is there are LOTS of other immigrant demographics causing far worse issues than East Asian people.

Old 03-16-2020, 06:55 AM

227 posts, read 98,059 times
If you would like to understand the tension in NY between the Asian and Black community, please read about former NYPD cop Peter Liang

Old 03-16-2020, 10:04 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,358,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet619 View Post
Today at my wife's workplace several people went out of their way to be vocally racist to a wonderful Muslim woman. The common denominator? They were all white trash scum like the rightwing whackjobs on this site. Before Trump emboldened this sub-set of human scum, it would have been maybe one in a three month period.

Not to mention the crap my wife takes on occasion because she is an Asian-American.

So, all of the losers that want to trudge out their Wattaboutisms and bogus equivalencies, skr*w you! The world will be infinitesimally better when you're no longer breathing.
You should listen to your own language before you call anyone a racist. You are nothing but a hypocrite of the worst order. Man, you need help.

Old 03-16-2020, 10:32 AM

672 posts, read 256,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
You should listen to your own language before you call anyone a racist. You are nothing but a hypocrite of the worst order. Man, you need help.
I don't make my distinctions on who disgusts me by race. I use their actions. And by their words and actions, most of the right-wing wackos on this site bring zero positive influence to the world. Just a bunch of feeble-minded haters that live in a constant state of faux-outrage and fear.

Old 03-16-2020, 11:18 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,535,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT113876 View Post
I find most Muslims I have met to be better than the typical "evangelical Christian" when it comes to their character.
Absolutely correct. I find most human beings of any race to just be better human beings than your typical RWNJ.

Old 03-16-2020, 03:47 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
It’s funny how Canadians like to talk smack about Trump, but with their own Canadian prime minister Trudeau, A/K/A Mr. Blackface, you Canadians are fine with that... How phoocked up is that and he did that stunt several times too, so it’s not a one time event. But, he’s now a Far Left liberal, so he gets a free pass. That’s the same way it’s here in the United States too, when it comes our own liberals.

So Canada, fix your own racist problems before pointing the queen’s finger at the United States. Like your treatment of your own Native/indigenous population.

And by the way, why are so many Canadians suffering from TDS?
Maybe a Canadian could tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
But most immigrants in the UK are not Asian in the Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese sense but in the South Asian like Pakistani and Indian sense. So the typical British Asian person would be a Pakistani Muslim, but in this racist attack the victim was of Chinese descent. But in the US he could probably have shot his attackers and been Stand Your Ground since he had a right to be walking down the street and was targeted in an unprovoked attack and he reasonably would have felt a threat to his life or severe bodily harm hence justifying deadly force, woulda been even more clean cut than the Trayvon case where there was at least a hostile confrontation before Trayvon attacked Zimmerman.
They are Asians in the Asian sense. Don’t try forcing these distinctive down my throat for racist reasons.

Old 03-16-2020, 03:51 PM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Korean rooftops during LA Riot in the 90s.

That's all I need to know to armed myself.
Yeah, I remember seeing those dudes on the roof, fully strapped and ready to pop some fools.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies