Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2020, 04:03 PM

43,128 posts, read 18,290,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Worst part of this is that 2 people in Arizona fell for Trump's line about a drug. Husband dead and wife in hospital.

Impeached white collar criminal owes them an apology for repeating stupidity.
Trump didn't tell people to eat fish tank cleaner did he ?

Old 03-24-2020, 04:04 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,446,162 times
Quote:
Worst part of this is that 2 people in Arizona fell for Trump's line about a drug. Husband dead and wife in hospital.

It's called Darwinism. If you're dumb enough to believe what reality TV Don says, you're likely to put yourself and your family at risk.

Old 03-24-2020, 04:04 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Wow she and Dr. Fauci really don't know New York does they? I mean maybe I'm off my hinges and mis-remembered this when I lived on Long Island, but I remember a LOT of people that worked in New York City. Of course if NYC had become Covid Capital it would seep into Long Island too. I guarantee you most of the Long Island cases are those who work in the city, not live in the city.

Old 03-24-2020, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
It's called Darwinism. If you're dumb enough to believe what reality TV Don says, you're likely to put yourself and your family at risk.
No, if you are dumb enough to run out to petsmart and buy fish tank cleaner that is putting your family at risk.

17,428 posts, read 14,657,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Good. I just tuned in as Trump was losing him place when he was trying to reading.
Glad to hear you're happy you're wrong.

Last edited by Chuckity; 03-24-2020 at 04:17 PM..

20,955 posts, read 8,682,105 times
Quote:

Many more on the way. eBay has had a run on that same stuff. Even doctors and pharmacists have "stolen" pills for off-label use and hoarded them....Cuomo had to sign an EO banning it.

All because someone opened their mouth. The work on these compounds has been going on for months....and the research is available for anyone. But Trump needed to take credit.......and publicize it.

As little as double the dose can kill. Many people with conditions can't take it.

This is why we need to wait a little bit - many of us may end up taking the approved version of that in 60 days. But it's not here now so those suggesting getting sick sooner are...IMHO...asking for trouble.

Old 03-24-2020, 04:07 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,752,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Not my claim at all.

go google this and do some investigating yourself. I'm not going to spoon feed you.
There has only been ONE natural occurrence of SARS. All the rest have been lab escapes.

I'll give you a head start on your research:

Li Liming of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
According to Wiki, which has a detailed page on SARS, there were only 3 lab accidents after the main outbreak. And they were all minor accidents.
Such accidents keep happening at all labs that deal with such organisms. They happen in the US and in Europe and Russia as well.

It seems that China has a lot of naturally infected animal species such as bats and new epidemics can happen any time.
It's like when your country has hot, dry climate and is full of eucalyptus, it is bound to be plagued by wildfires again and again.

Old 03-24-2020, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Many more on the way. eBay has had a run on that same stuff. Even doctors and pharmacists have "stolen" pills for off-label use and hoarded them....Cuomo had to sign an EO banning it.

All because someone opened their mouth. The work on these compounds has been going on for months....and the research is available for anyone. But Trump needed to take credit.......and publicize it.

As little as double the dose can kill. Many people with conditions can't take it.

This is why we need to wait a little bit - many of us may end up taking the approved version of that in 60 days. But it's not here now so those suggesting getting sick sooner are...IMHO...asking for trouble.
People seem to think it's akin to popping 2 Tylenol and "they're good"
Downright scary to see how gullible people are.

Old 03-24-2020, 04:09 PM

2,983 posts, read 1,167,603 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwEq...ture=emb_title

Old 03-24-2020, 04:11 PM

17,428 posts, read 14,657,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Wow she and Dr. Fauci really don't know New York does they? I mean maybe I'm off my hinges and mis-remembered this when I lived on Long Island, but I remember a LOT of people that worked in New York City. Of course if NYC had become Covid Capital it would seep into Long Island too. I guarantee you most of the Long Island cases are those who work in the city, not live in the city.
She said the far reaches of LI ... I would assume she meant the typically farther away towns that aren't typical commuter hubs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies