Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2020, 04:04 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,378,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes the intelligence committees disagree with you, what's your source. They got propaganda. LOL

I know this wont stop the right wing from repeating the same lies but at least I tried.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...n-interference
That "intelligence community assessment" was bogus, and you should know that by now. I don't know whether Barr was was fooled or is lying, but the fact that he says something doesn't make it true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2020, 04:16 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,378,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
With all due respect, you are exactly wrong. They know very well what you are saying is correct and what they are say is not true. They are lying straight through their proverbial teeth, without hesitation or remorse. They are contradicting you just to be antagonistic, and in no way as part of any legitimate, rational dialog.

These people are relentless, aggressive and unconscionable liars. It is who they are. It is what they do.
It sounds like you have come to know their dialectic well.

It's frustrating that we are so inclined to presume that our opponents are arguing in good faith.

Old 05-25-2020, 04:30 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
That "intelligence community assessment" was bogus, and you should know that by now. I don't know whether Barr was was fooled or is lying, but the fact that he says something doesn't make it true.
Well you really present quite the convincing argument.

Old 05-25-2020, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, (to the bold) Did you vote for obama and support obama through his entire presidency?
Voted for him twice and no didn’t support him entirely. Did you support Trump for the last 3 years particularly when he claims the Russian investigation was a hoax.

Old 05-25-2020, 05:03 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,589,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Is this your ostrich impression? Does the sand really taste that good?

Old 05-25-2020, 05:25 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Voted for him twice and no didn’t support him entirely.

Good, so you were PISSED at the following...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4PfhogtdQ

Quote:
Did you support Trump for the last 3 years particularly when he claims the Russian investigation was a hoax.

Yes I did, and no I don't support him entirely.

But do tell, after the 3ish years of russia collusion in plain sight, do you still believe it? If you do, where are the charges?

Old 05-25-2020, 05:32 PM

Quote:

But do tell, after the 3ish years of russia collusion in plain sight, do you still believe it? If you do, where are the charges?
So you don't believe that Russia attempted to steer our election, based on what.

Old 05-25-2020, 05:46 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
So you don't believe that Russia attempted to steer our election, based on what.

Based on the comey/mueller report. If you disagree, where are the charges.

Ohhhhh.....and Holy crap folks, did you see that DEFLECTION?

Below is what I posted, and the only thing I got from goodnight is the first quote in this post....

Quote:
Good, so you were PISSED at the following...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4PfhogtdQ

Old 05-25-2020, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Based on the comey/mueller report. If you disagree, where are the charges.

Ohhhhh.....and Holy crap folks, did you see that DEFLECTION?

Below is what I posted, and the only thing I got from goodnight is the first quote in this post....
Russians were charged what’s you’re point.

Old 05-26-2020, 03:56 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:
Russians were charged what’s you’re point.
Then charges were dropped !!! Much like the charge against Flynn !!!

Department of Justice Dismisses Robert Mueller's Charges ...
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...an-businesses/

The Inevitable Shoe Drops: DOJ Dismisses Mueller’s Charges against Russian Businesses
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies