Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2020, 12:01 PM

4,025 posts, read 1,880,794 times

Advertisements

No. Medicare pays an extra 20%. The 13K or 39K were already part of a group supplement for respiratory distress.

20% isn't nothing.

But to do so when it's not called for is straight-up fraud, and you are risking losing your medicare. I mean, if the hospital is "in on it" you can be sure medicare is against it. The will look into it, and maybe find out.

The threat of losing your medicare options (at a hospital) is not worth the extra 20% you're getting on a handful of cases.

I say "handful" because you can't have it both ways. Either it's a small amount - and not worth it for the hospital - or it's a large amount, and it's not fraud at all. Both things can't be true. That's why this entire scheme is hogwash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2020, 12:09 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,073,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill_Schramm View Post
The World Looks on in Horror

Wow! We’re really winning now. I spoke with one of my French friends last week. Let’s just say that having our dear leader ask if medical researchers are looking into injecting our bodies with disinfectant did NOT enhance our national standing. She literally laughed herself to tears during our Skype chat. So proud to be an American. NOT!
They can express "horror" all they want. But if they need financial aid they will still hold out their hand. If they need protection they will still cower in the corner like little b*****s waiting for Big Bad 'Murica to come save them. If they experience catastrophic natural disaster they will not turn down our always and predictable offers to help. Horror? Yeah right. Smug little minions smugly drinking their smug and fancy little coffee shots in smug little chic bistros until it all hits the fan. Nobody cares.

Old 05-15-2020, 12:21 PM

25,777 posts, read 12,840,301 times
Quote:
Unfortunately, I think Leo58 has a point. Could very well be the year.
This year will be the end for America only if a Democrat is elected President. It would be all downhill from there. They'll allow China to finish our economy off, while allowing illegals to invade from the South and give them more free stuff than even American tax paying citizens get.

The last letter in the word "end" is D..as in Democrat, dispair, depression, disarm, destruction.

France would not exist today if not for the USA. I have not bought any French product, and will not visit France, after they wouldn't help us more than they did in the Middle East. They are a crappy ally.

Talk about laughing at France...remember Hollande? He jacked tax rates to 75% on the rich and 1,250+ of Frances wealthiest fled..and never returned. Tax revenues fell like a rock, and they had 10% unemployment for years thereafer (no pandemic needed).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonhart.../#1dc67a1a5df2

This is what the Democrat party wants to do to the USA even though it was an unmitigated disaster in France.

Democrats are insane...they want to do the same thing over & over again, then hope for a different outcome.

Tell your French friend to kiss my American a#$%, & don't ask to move here after the radical Muslims take over your Chicken-shyt country.

Old 05-15-2020, 01:16 PM

4,445 posts, read 1,451,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
This year will be the end for America only if a Democrat is elected President. It would be all downhill from there. They'll allow China to finish our economy off, while allowing illegals to invade from the South and give them more free stuff than even American tax paying citizens get.

The last letter in the word "end" is D..as in Democrat, dispair, depression, disarm, destruction.

France would not exist today if not for the USA. I have not bought any French product, and will not visit France, after they wouldn't help us more than they did in the Middle East. They are a crappy ally.

Talk about laughing at France...remember Hollande? He jacked tax rates to 75% on the rich and 1,250+ of Frances wealthiest fled..and never returned. Tax revenues fell like a rock, and they had 10% unemployment for years thereafer (no pandemic needed).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonhart.../#1dc67a1a5df2

This is what the Democrat party wants to do to the USA even though it was an unmitigated disaster in France.

Democrats are insane...they want to do the same thing over & over again, then hope for a different outcome.

Tell your French friend to kiss my American a#$%, & don't ask to move here after the radical Muslims take over your Chicken-shyt country.
When the rich left France in droves, French leftists called them unpatriotic among other things. You're right, they use the same failed playbook over and over because they can conceive of nothing else.

Old 05-15-2020, 01:33 PM

2,180 posts, read 641,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
France has nearly twice as many COVID-19 deaths per capita than the US despite identifying nearly half as many cases per capita.....I don't think they have anything to laugh about, and if they are, it sounds like your friends aren't very bright.
Europeans always assert superiority over Americans.

Meanwhile the continent is slowly changing into Eurabia, right wing governments are taking foothold, the social safety nets are creaking, and the EU is fracturing.

The French in particular are operating on fumes of a more glorious past... a moribund and morose population that hasn't really provided anything exciting and new for the world in decades. But hey! At least they have a smarter president who likes to hook up with grannies.

Old 05-15-2020, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
Europeans always assert superiority over Americans.

Meanwhile the continent is slowly changing into Eurabia, right wing governments are taking foothold, the social safety nets are creaking, and the EU is fracturing.

The French in particular are operating on fumes of a more glorious past... a moribund and morose population that hasn't really provided anything exciting and new for the world in decades. But hey! At least they have a smarter president who likes to hook up with grannies.
Great post. +1

Old 05-15-2020, 02:46 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
Meanwhile the continent is slowly changing into Eurabia
Yes, I read that on Breitbart and InfoWars, - the funnels of truth.

Europe's Arab population is 0.8%, so the Arab takeover is almost 100% complete

In the meanwhile here in the US, your "prophet and savior" will ensure you are safe from such catastrophe.

Old 05-15-2020, 04:58 PM
bjh

60,096 posts, read 30,406,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
They weren't laughing when we liberated them from the Germans.
Ain't it the truth!

Old 05-15-2020, 05:01 PM
bjh

60,096 posts, read 30,406,817 times
Quote:
Wow! We’re really winning now. I spoke with one of my French friends last week. Let’s just say that having our dear leader ask if medical researchers are looking into injecting our bodies with disinfectant did NOT enhance our national standing. She literally laughed herself to tears during our Skype chat. So proud to be an American. NOT!
Some friend. She cornered you rhetorically and laughed in your face. And you call an a-hole like that a friend?

Old 05-15-2020, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
Some friend. She cornered you rhetorically and laughed in your face. And you call an a-hole like that a friend?
Truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies