Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2020, 04:54 PM

17,672 posts, read 6,928,439 times

Advertisements

All COVID19 deaths from here on out are the sole responsibility of Democrat politicians, “peaceful protesters,” and those who support them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2020, 05:43 PM

7,360 posts, read 6,534,071 times
But no one's actually being treated! Why is this not being reported? Same symptoms, 6 months ago, you get an antibiotic and a steroid. Now? Nothing because "it's corona." Let the standard old yearly respiratory infections run around untreated, and NO KIDDING people are going to die!

Old 06-08-2020, 06:36 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,489,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
If new cases of COVID-19 don't spike in the coming days due to all the protesters not practicing 'Social Distancing', yelling and screaming without wearing masks, spiting on others, etc, the Lockdown will be proven to have been a malicious deception perpetrated upon all US citizens by the Left, supported by their puppets in the MSM, in order to tank the economy as yet another attempt to discredit President Trump before the Primary Election later this year.
I've been on the left side of this, being pro lock down. But now that the lock down is suddenly over it is possible it will be proven to have been an overreaction.

Old 06-08-2020, 06:38 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,760,601 times
Quote:
If new cases of COVID-19 don't spike in the coming days due to all the protesters not practicing 'Social Distancing', yelling and screaming without wearing masks, spiting on others, etc, the Lockdown will be proven to have been a malicious deception perpetrated upon all US citizens by the Left, supported by their puppets in the MSM, in order to tank the economy as yet another attempt to discredit President Trump before the Primary Election later this year.
Uhhhhh. Is Trump in charge or not? I first learned of Covid from him . And yes. I know people that died from it.

Old 06-08-2020, 06:43 PM

57,323 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
All COVID19 deaths from here on out are the sole responsibility of Democrat politicians, “peaceful protesters,” and those who support them.
The states that reopened against the guidelines have record hospitalizations, Texas, California, Arizona and Florida all set records around a week from Memorial Day.

I have little doubt that protests will do the same.

Very foolish to paint this as fraud.

Old 06-08-2020, 07:07 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,035,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The states that reopened against the guidelines have record hospitalizations, Texas, California, Arizona and Florida all set records around a week from Memorial Day.

I have little doubt that protests will do the same.

Very foolish to paint this as fraud.
California hospitalizations and deaths have remained stable for about three weeks and most of those are in L.A county.

Old 06-08-2020, 07:15 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
I think Trump pushed for the lock down because he knew the economy was sinking and he wanted to use it to justify the astronomical bailout, which he got. It also gave him unlimited air-time via his daily 'briefings' plus it locked his opponent into his house for two months. The blame-shifting which took place after the fact (which even you are trying to do her) is just something which has come to define the pseudo-conservative Trump apologists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Wow! Shame on Florida and Texas Republican leadership. Unreal.

https://twitter.com/DoncasterLass/st...32225044750336
Being a resident of Florida, I knew FL was doing it, but I didn't know about Texas and Georgia. Lying about it like that is borderline criminal.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 06-08-2020 at 07:28 PM..

Old 06-08-2020, 07:20 PM

17,672 posts, read 6,928,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I think Trump pushed for the lock down because he knew the economy was sinking and he wanted to use it to justify the astronomical bailout, which he got. It also gave him unlimited air-time via his daily 'briefings' plus it locked his opponent into his house for two months. The blame-shifting which took place after the fact (which even you are trying to do her) is just something which has come to define the pseudo-conservative Trump apologists.

Being a resident of Florida, I knew FL was doing it, but I didn't know about Texas.
That tweet isn't evidence. If you look at the actual data on the CDC and JHH websites, FL and GA are doing just fine.

Old 06-08-2020, 07:20 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,105,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCW View Post
But no one's actually being treated! Why is this not being reported? Same symptoms, 6 months ago, you get an antibiotic and a steroid. Now? Nothing because "it's corona." Let the standard old yearly respiratory infections run around untreated, and NO KIDDING people are going to die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

Being a resident of Florida, I knew FL was doing it, but I didn't know about Texas.
They’re not doing anything. Debunked fake news

Old 06-08-2020, 07:30 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
That tweet isn't evidence. If you look at the actual data on the CDC and JHH websites, FL and GA are doing just fine.
Are they? Some counties are seeing 260% increase in new cases and 90% increase in deaths. If they reported C-19 deaths as something else, as the link suggests then they are doing pretty far from ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
They’re not doing anything. Debunked fake news
Florida was under-counting. That is a fact. I just didn't know it was so systematic and large scale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies